Freestyle rap battle

Thread: Freestyle rap battle

Tags: None
  1. Zaksz said:

Post Freestyle rap battle

Z-A-K-S I got skills u got blitz, they wanted me to make em seize, @everyone concern, this is freestyle rap battle, i aint bigging myself up or making rattle, am livin lavish life like rapacious, M-I-L-I-T-A-R-Y Military crew we aint suspicious, am spittin rhymes to get y'all to the maims, u must be at alert to making dissing moves, while u got evryone shoez amused to choose to loose u foolz, just wanna get it started, i dont mean to make anyone lastdd. huh
    zaksz

smoothtung said:

Called the militia? - I'm hear with guns.
    Punches might 'miss' ya, but I'm 'veering' none.

Lyrics sung; "Live and let die by the gun"..
    ..catch me tearing ..but.. nearing til my spirit is won.

Hear it son, ill drop the 'cee like a ..hangman advocate..
    ..an ill ..drop this 'c'.. like I maintain the alphabet.

I'm elaborate.. - ..I 'flow' like a seaport all ruttered..
    This addicts flow's so 'retarded' his keyboard studdered.
  3. CheesyBacon said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zaksz View Post
    Z-A-K-S I got skills u got blitz, they wanted me to make em seize, @everyone concern, this is freestyle rap battle, i aint bigging myself up or making rattle, am livin lavish life like rapacious, M-I-L-I-T-A-R-Y Military crew we aint suspicious, am spittin rhymes to get y'all to the maims, u must be at alert to making dissing moves, while u got evryone shoez amused to choose to loose u foolz, just wanna get it started, i dont mean to make anyone lastdd. huh
    I'ma snipe this b*tch in the kneecaps, out of spite watch him bleed while I recap
    All the reasons Zak should not be here...

I'ma grab the chair that he folds like, smash him so hard that he folds twice
    Make him wish he'd never been born, like he never appeared...

if you involve yourself in my affairs, I'ma knock your knows clean into the air...
    But then that wouldn't prove nothin' dear, cuz how could you lose somethin' not previously there...?

This b*tch be a square... unaware he stares at a roundhouse hostin' his 'mares.
    Undoubtedly q*eer... his @ss grew a mustache so when he boyfriend kiss there, like kissin' a mirror.

He got talent like ... ... there's just nothin' there.
    And all of this ^^^^ I do out of care...

For this game is broad and I love her more
    Than anything else in the whole f*ckin' world
    So how f*ckin' DARE you darken her door...

With the wack flow you spit and the sh*t rhymes you writ,
    You're a wannabe pr*ck and I'm so sick of it
    So go find a day job, you f*ckin' rap wh*re!!
    Hip-hop is art. Don't make a pop hit, be smart. Take it back to the start, like KRS and Rakim use passion and heart.

_Nostik_Go_Hard said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zaksz View Post
    Zaks, where did you come from ? I think you should go back,
    For these rap you have given us, are not worth to give 'feedback' .
    Maybe you got "skills", but I bet yours - are rare,
    Cuz the stupid sh*t you write, does make everyone here stare .

Living lavish ? Writting lines like you can't make em' straight. . .
    Yo, he's "playing for the other team", he's tryna' f*ck number eight .
    Blitz ! You probly' can't take the hit, like the taste of Ritz, it has an amazinlgy
    Sweet taste, like sugar in pinches and bit .
    Random . But do I look like Im trippin' ?
    With this flow, really I can make no sense with some mind flippin' .

Swish, swish intense speed, your eye sight bleeds,
    Is that blood from your ear, I think my sound has mad 'creeds',
    I plant seeds - in your brain. . .
    Really hard to plant em' your mind seems plain,
    I think Im getting too insane .
  5. Zaksz said:

Wink Fxck u in da anus

Quote Originally Posted by shaadow View Post
    Called the militia? - I'm hear with guns.
    Punches might 'miss' ya, but I'm 'veering' none.

Lyrics sung; "Live and let die by the gun"..
    ..catch me tearing ..but.. nearing til my spirit is won.

Hear it son, ill drop the 'cee like a ..hangman advocate..
    ..an ill ..drop this 'c'.. like I maintain the alphabet.

I'm elaborate.. - ..I 'flow' like a seaport all ruttered..
    This addicts flow's so 'retarded' his keyboard studdered.
    Yeah u always spit perilously, u prick cant handle a gun but rather a punch continuosly,

none of us here ever heard of dat shxt lyrics sung, yeah of course ama catch u and tear u till u prong,

u are talkin advocate, u never knew nuttin but beggin for chocolate, its better u start over from kindergarten, maybe u can learn to sustain alphabet rotting,

ok, its time u collaborate with 'em foolz, get on the floor like u are swimming with tatooz,

u can call me greed am an addicts, my flowz are replenished so u ve to giv me ur own credits.
    zaksz
  6. Zaksz said:

Smile Prick ***** fxck

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBacon View Post
    I'ma snipe this b*tch in the kneecaps, out of spite watch him bleed while I recap
    All the reasons Zak should not be here...

I'ma grab the chair that he folds like, smash him so hard that he folds twice
    Make him wish he'd never been born, like he never appeared...

if you involve yourself in my affairs, I'ma knock your knows clean into the air...
    But then that wouldn't prove nothin' dear, cuz how could you lose somethin' not previously there...?

This b*tch be a square... unaware he stares at a roundhouse hostin' his 'mares.
    Undoubtedly q*eer... his @ss grew a mustache so when he boyfriend kiss there, like kissin' a mirror.

He got talent like ... ... there's just nothin' there.
    And all of this ^^^^ I do out of care...

For this game is broad and I love her more
    Than anything else in the whole f*ckin' world
    So how f*ckin' DARE you darken her door...

With the wack flow you spit and the sh*t rhymes you writ,
    You're a wannabe pr*ck and I'm so sick of it
    So go find a day job, you f*ckin' rap wh*re!!
    hey! ***** if u are a skeleton i aint that, punk like u never sxck on me just like prat,

man what kinda vision have u thinking am on a chair, u are a liar, u cant smash nothin with a vagina,

what u emulated means nuttin to me but fxck, i knw u are still in a foster home adopted like junk.

Man dont u feel ur punchlines jab in da first place, my lines made u forget whatever cos its hot like worst case, u are loosin ur keys, ''KNOWS'' do u remember when u seize to exist,

This aint no Brothel bruv, i know u do kiss many @ss, just cos u are raised in a hostel, so am gonna whoop ur @ss, until u get counted among scuzz n get u to class.

U are called cheesy, maybe u are still 8 dat u never reason, so u better know da fxck u are spittin ur rabid letter to, cos u never rap but login to imitate pples lines, underground ***** like ya, GEEZ!!
    zaksz