look what i have

*Youm Wara Youm*
    Un Jour Après Un Jour

*ana rag3a ya aghla 7abib / je revinedrai mon amour plus précieux
    ba2olak la2 keda kefaya / je te dis, c'est assez
    7abiby mahma kont bagheeb / n'importe pas pour quel temps tu es parti
    be2albak kont wayaya / tu étais avec moi avec ton coeur
    (2x)

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / un jour après un jour, mon amour je rêvais
    beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / de toi, de tes yeux, et mon coeur a attendé beaucoup
    (2x)
    youm wara youm 7abiby ma gaany nowm 7abiby / un jour après un jour mon amour je ne peux pas dormir
    adeeny geet 7abiby wadeeny geet / voilà je suis venu mon amour, je suis venu
    (2x)

ana 3omry ma kont bagheeb / je ne partais jamais
    3oyoonak 3aysha gowaya / tes yeux vivent en moi
    kefaya fel fora2 ta3zeeb / assez de torture de séparation
    la2eena fe bo3dena nehaya / nous avons trouvé un fin entre notre séparation
    (2x)

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / un jour après un jour, mon amour je rêvais
    beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / de toi, de tes yeux, et mon coeur a attendé beaucoup
    (2x)
    youm wara youm 7abiby ma gaany nowm 7abiby / un jour après un jour mon amour je ne peux pas dormir
    (4x)

yalla nkoun sawa, 7abiby / soyons ensemble, mon amour
    w tegma3na el 7ayah / et la vie nous nous recueille
    ne3eesh w ndou2 agmal hawa / nous vivons et goûtons le meilleur amour
    haye7sal eih / qu'est-ce que se produira?
    (2x)

(2x)
    (3x)*

now im gonna go look for the english translation lol

Angelus said:

ok lol... i dont know if you actually did an english translation, so what i did is collect my broken french, thank god i understand more than i speak and based on ur french translation and the arab words i know, this is my masterpiece....hence since its mine , fawzy habibi, i think you should go over it

youm wara youm ana rag3a ya aghla 7abib / Day after day i am coming back, my dearest love
    ba2olak la2 keda kefaya / I'm telling you this is enough
    7abiby mahma kont bagheeb / No matter how long i have been away
    be2albak kont wayaya / My heart was always with you
    (2x)

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / Day after day, My love,i was dreaming
    beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / About you,about your eyes and my heart kept waiting
    (2x)
    youm wara youm 7abiby ma gaany nowm 7abiby / Day after day,my love, I couldn't sleep,my love
    adeeny geet 7abiby wadeeny geet / I'm back for you,my love, i am back
    (2x)

ana 3omry ma kont bagheeb / You were never far from me
    3oyoonak 3aysha gowaya / I could always see your eyes in my heart
    kefaya fel fora2 ta3zeeb / Enough of the torture of being apart
    la2eena fe bo3dena nehaya / We found in our seperation despair

(2x)

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / Day after day,my love I kept dreaming of you
    beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / Dreaming of you, your eyes and my heart kept waiting
    (2x)
    youm wara youm 7abiby ma gaany nowm 7abiby / Day after day,my love I couldn't sleep, my love
    (4x)

yalla nkoun sawa, 7abiby / Let's be together, my love
    w tegma3na el 7ayah / And join our lives
    ne3eesh w ndou2 agmal hawa / Live together,enjoy life together
    haye7sal eih / What's going to happen
    (2x)

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / Day after day,my love I kept dreaming of you
    beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / Dreaming of you, your eyes and my heart kept waiting
    (2x)
    youm wara youm 7abiby ma gaany nowm 7abiby / Day after day,my love I couldn't sleep, my love
    (3x)*

Angelus said:

7'alas, 8th song for tonight, time for angelus to take her case to smoke a cigarette and watch csi on the sofa see you lot in a bit

olindagt said:

in the Egyptian television (Arab TV) I see that the woman who interviews the artists uses clothes who show her body and jean tight and she does not teach much. The women who cover the head or they cover the face are Muslim and those that is not covered the head they are not Muslim?

olindagt said:

excuse my questions hahaaha Im curious =P the Egyptian men have a wife or more (wifes) than two spouses? I do not talk about to the lovers hahaaa

RoCk-StAr said:

hehehe, well, what's on show buiz is something, and what's in real life is something else, and no not all the uncovered girls aren't muslims, many muslim girls are uncovered/unscarfed, the scarfed ones are a bit more religious/conservative, you see, the community is a bit double standard, they accept to see that only on TV, but when it comes to real life it's outrageous, still some girls do dress like that in public, but it's not widely accepted.

And no, 99.9% of Egyptian men have only one spouse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ana rag3a ya aghla 7abib / I am coming back, my most precious love (aghla is most precious)

be2albak kont wayaya / you were with me with your heart

youm wara youm, 7abiby ana kont ba7lam / Day after day, My love, I used to dream

beek, be 3neek, w yama estanna alby / About you, about your eyes and my heart waited for long

adeeny geet 7abiby wadeeny geet / here I'm back, my love, here I am back

ana 3omry ma kont bagheeb / I've never been absent

3oyoonak 3aysha gowaya / your eyes live inside me (my head)

la2eena fe bo3dena nehaya / We found and end in our separation

w tegma3na el 7ayah / and let life join us

ne3eesh w ndou2 agmal hawa / live and taste the most beautiful love

that's all, I'd like Paty to check the legitimacy of my French translation through the English one.

Sergios said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    I'm not sure what you want me to do with this sentence?!
    It translates as "A wooden base used by the artist to fix his painting"
    I asked you how to say in simple way... See I have a program (old one) with 35 languages of the world. And THAT easel was in it with the discription I pointed. So I'm trying to understand MUST BE SIMPLE (we call it simply - mol'bert)
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

olindagt said:

thanks for the answers rockstar =)
    Greetings
    Olinda (´´,)

Patycan said:

YOupppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Shoukran ektir Angelus...eres un....Angel! )))

You made my day...I am soooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Patricia
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...

amar said:

Wink

lol, I get lost in all of those posts
    I'm not sure what's the difference between the Deer and Gazella is so I won't be of much help, all I cen tell you is that the "Ghazal" lives in the desert.

Vanda, definitely your name is much better.

amar, yes I have it and I'll work on it, and lol, many Egyptian girls wear tight jeans though, it's not uncommon, but they aren't left alone either, they are usually hassled by guys, especially when they don't have the "body" for it.
    well well... i definitely have the body for it...but i still will respect Egiptian custom...anddddd i dont want to be walking and ppl looking me like a strange! hehehehe. U are an angel, thanks for fulfilling all our resquest! God sent u for making our life happy :-p By the way, what is the question with ghazal? you know, in spanish Ghazal = Gacela (Deer)...! what a coincidence...our languages seems in diferent things. we use "el" "la" and many other words that seems to arabic language. WE are family..dont u think? hehehe
    byezzz habibi...

Angelus said:

its not a deer.. its a gazella deers live in the mountains and have long horns and are the male version

Vanda said:

tnx a lot for your answering about "ah wa noss" my dear mohammad.(my father name is mohammad and it's my favorite name) . I have another question. what's that mean? "bas" i think it has 2 or 3 different means. isnt it?

Vanda said:

I mean this word
    in arabic font it's
    بس

RoCk-StAr said:

Thx Vanda, and you're welcome.
    "Bas" is used as "Enough" mostly, some times as "But" some times as "Still", that's all I can think of right now.

@Sergios, this is the simplest way to say it, I can't think of a simpler way, unless you want it in common spoken language, that'll depend on which dialect you want it in...

You're welcome Olinda & Paty.

@amar, thx, you make me blush.
    and yes, you'll find lots of common words in Spanish with Arabic because of the 500 year occupation of the Iberia by the Arabs. the most common is the "El".

Patycan said:

''EL'' mas rico es mi papasote! ejjeejejejejejej

Next step form me after arabic music will be food...wonder why? )

What is the best way to learn a language?

Being in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...

Noora said:

Post Help me please...

Can someone translate this song to english?
    Houssam Habib:

Agmal Qeset Hob

Agmal 2esset 7ob 3ayesha Ma3ak .. fe hawak
    A7la kalam Bel 2alb Beytla3 wana wayak .. fe lo2ak

Agmal 2esset 7ob 3ayesha Ma3ak .. fe hawak
    A7la kalam Bel 2alb Beytla3 wana wayak .. fe lo2ak

Baseb 3eny te2ol le 3eneik Kalam 7asso We Shaifo ana fek
    Watoh lama te2ol kelma Ba7eb asma3ha Ana ben 2edek

2abl Ma2ol El Kelma te2olha be sot ya 7aiaty
    Nefsy A3eshlak 3omri We Kol de2e2a fe 7aiaty

Washta2 Daiman A2olak a7la kalam ya salam
    Law yewsalak 2abl Ma2olo Be 3einy Awam ya salam

Watoh lama te2ol kelma Ba7eb asma3ha Ana ben 2edek.

I have Found other lyrics translated from this forum for Houssam Habib but not for this song. He make so beautiful songs!!

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Hossam Habib - Agmal Esset 7ob ♪

Agmal Esset 7ob
    The Most Beautiful Love Story

Agmal 2esset 7ob 3ayesha Ma3ak .. fe hawak / I'm living the most beautiful love story with you .. In your love
    A7la kalam Mel 2alb Beytla3 wana wayak .. fe lo2ak / The sweetest words come out from the heart when I'm with you .. Meeting you
    (2x)

Baseeb 3einy te2ol le 3eneik, Kalam 7asso We Shaifo ana feek / I let my eye tell yours, words that I feel and see in your eyes
    Watooh lama te2ol kelma Ba7eb asma3ha Ana bein 2edek / And I get lost when you say a word that I love to hear in your arms
    (2x)

2abl Ma2ol El Kelma te2olha be soty, ya 7aiaty / Before I say the word you say it in my voice, my life
    Nefsy A3eshlak 3omry We Kol de2e2a fe 7aiaty I wish to live my life and every minute of it for you

Washta2 Dayman A2olak a7la kalam, ya salam / And to miss to tell you the sweetests words, how sweet would it be
    Law yewsalak 2abl Ma2olo Be 3einy Awam, ya salam!! / If it reaches you before I say it with my eyes right away, how sweet!!

Baseeb 3einy te2ol le 3eneik, Kalam 7asso We Shaifo ana feek / I let my eye tell yours, words that I feel and see in your eyes
    Watooh lama te2ol kelma Ba7eb asma3ha Ana bein 2edek / And I get lost when you say a word that I love to hear in your arms
    (2x)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أجمل قصة حب

أجمل قصة حب عايشها معاك، في هواك
    أحلى كلام من القلب بيطلع و أنا وياك، في لقاك

بسيب عيني تقول لعينيك كلام حاسه و شايفه أنا فيك
    و أتوه لما تقول كلمة بحب أسمعها أنا بين ايديك

قبل ما أقول الكلمة تقولها بصوتي، يا حياتي
    نفسي أعيشلك عمري و كل دقيقة في حياتي
    و أشتاق دايما أقولك أحلى كلام، يا سلام
    لو يوصلك قبل ما أقوله بعيني قوام

بسيب عيني تقول لعينيك كلام حاسه و شايفه أنا فيك
    و أتوه لما تقول كلمة بحب أسمعها أنا بين ايديك
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-17-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Noora said:

Default Agmal Qeset Hob

Shokran gazillan!!!

I can translate Finnish songs to english if someone need

RoCk-StAr said:

Well, I don't know any Finnish songs, would you introduce me to Finnish Rock/Metal?!

Vanda said:

Thx Vanda, and you're welcome.
    "Bas" is used as "Enough" mostly, some times as "But" some times as "Still", that's all I can think of right now.
    ".
    tnx habibi habibi. ya 3ayni. merci keteer :X