Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None
  1. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    how does one say ''i'm extremly overaly happy today?'' YouTube - Bob Sinclar & Sahara ft. Shaggy - I Wanna (MAKING THE VIDEO) 2010 --> the reason i'm happy im so sad but this song makes me so happy inside i think its the jamican beat idk
    that's an awful song, listening to it made me sad

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    you can be hired only if you have a degree from English language. You should know the grammer at a high level. No matter you're a native speaker.
    so what ur telling me is even though im a native flipping speaking after a 4year degree in bulgarian i then have to do an english degree? in my native language? helloo....im gunna pass that degree with flying colours so betime i'm finished i'll be nearly 30!!!! and no job coz i need a degree in my own language? who makes up these shitty rules? in 8 years i could train to be a doctor....i'll do my bg degree @ london wiv thrid year in sofia...then after that move to sofia and do an english degree,.....how does will it take me to get an english degree...will i really have to do 4 years of my native language? or do i just do like a 1year course????????? and doesnt it count that im doing english @ GCSE and Alevel??????????????????????
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    that's an awful song, listening to it made me sad
    SAD? SAD? its the most upbeat lively song in the world? do u have ears?
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

4. Nere said:

tedi, generally speaking all you really need is a TEFL qualification, which is quite a short course, unless you want to teach at actual degree level.

lou, you're right, it's lively and upbeat. unfortunately, it's also terrible.

tedi, generally speaking all you really need is a TEFL qualification, which is quite a short course, unless you want to teach at actual degree level.

lou, you're right, it's lively and upbeat. unfortunately, it's also terrible.
    no i wanna teach it to children like 10 year olds u know?????????????????? thats not degree level unless they a damn smart kids and how long is a TEFL course? dont it count that im going to do it at Alevel and am at GCSE???????? and its not terrible (buppys version is betatho i must say )

crazytofik said:

Huh, does she speak Polish? I love such kind of profession, especially if you spend your time in different foreign countries...
    Btw I'll have also the rights to teach Bulgarian because I'll have 2 qualifications: Slavic language and Bulgarian philology
    she speaks a lil of polish but during classes she uses only bulgarian ...
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

tedinkyyy said:

Of course..she must do it and how are the rest with speaking Bulgarian?
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    she speaks a lil of polish but during classes she uses only bulgarian ...
    you have no idea how much i envy you!

everyone speaks the worst language in the world AKA English ... and heres me wanting to teach it

10. Nere said:

no i wanna teach it to children like 10 year olds u know?????????????????? thats not degree level unless they a damn smart kids and how long is a TEFL course? dont it count that im going to do it at Alevel and am at GCSE???????? and its not terrible (buppys version is betatho i must say )
    not long, fairly expensive though.

yeah, it's terrible.

not long, fairly expensive though.

yeah, it's terrible.
    oh god....looks like my student loan is gunna be sky high ... i'll go greece for free university BUT if conseratives get in power --> which is likely init? they will have free education betime im 18 if they get the votes --> SO U AND DREA VOTE CONVERSATIVES!! come one u need to help the younger generation (me) get there education and there dreams come true (BULGARIA WHOOOP WHOOOOOP) orrr vote BNP and i'll be outta the country ...and so will everyone else and they will wonder where everyone is
    Last edited by LadyDiamond.дама диамант; 03-09-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: i need to add more sentences to my ramblings :p

12. Nere said:

i vote BNP

i vote BNP
    OMG I SO KNEW UD SAY THAT!!! if they win i wanna be shipped outta the country to CaNaDa...or maybe ill say im a illegal emergrate from Bulgaria did u hear what one of the leaders said once? that if women want to stay in england they have to **** them ...tho i think he was joking...but who knows id never do that..coz i dont wanna stay in england id do that to get out..joking id swim out....but i cant swim i'll float to the black sea... ... why didnt i think of that b4? ok guys see u in a bit im going skeggy to float to bg or france then walk to bg either way

crazytofik said:

I don't understand what do you want to say by that :P And how do we feel about her speaking bulgarian ? During the first year it was terrible because we barely understood anything, but now, as you can see, we're pretty good at speaking hahahah
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    I don't understand what do you want to say by that :P And how do we feel about her speaking bulgarian ? During the first year it was terrible because we barely understood anything, but now, as you can see, we're pretty good at speaking hahahah
    no need to brag

lopatka said:

so what ur telling me is even though im a native flipping speaking after a 4year degree in bulgarian i then have to do an english degree? in my native language? helloo....im gunna pass that degree with flying colours so betime i'm finished i'll be nearly 30!!!! and no job coz i need a degree in my own language? who makes up these shitty rules? in 8 years i could train to be a doctor....i'll do my bg degree @ london wiv thrid year in sofia...then after that move to sofia and do an english degree,.....how does will it take me to get an english degree...will i really have to do 4 years of my native language? or do i just do like a 1year course????????? and doesnt it count that im doing english @ GCSE and Alevel??????????????????????
    Don't you have double degrees in Europe? 0.o ... like double Major in Bulgarian and English, for example. You don't have to study 8 years --> you finish in 4 and you do your degrees at the same time. And yes, if you wanna be a teacher in any language, especially a high-school/university language teacher, you'd need to have a degree for that language, never mind it's your native :P
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    Don't you have double degrees in Europe? 0.o ... like double Major in Bulgarian and English, for example. You don't have to study 8 years --> you finish in 4 and you do your degrees at the same time. And yes, if you wanna be a teacher in any language, especially a high-school/university language teacher, you'd need to have a degree for that language, never mind it's your native :P
    no we dont have double degrees *crys*....i think i'll just maybe stick to media then i cant do 8 years UCL SSEES: BA Bulgarian and East European Studies *crys* but i really really really really really wanna do that course and teach english *crys*....u can take 2 languages like russian and bulgarian or bulgarian and ukrainian etc but i was just gunna do bg and the with the option course of SEEE2005 Cinema in Eastern Europe (0.5 or1.0) or the SEEE1004 Language and Society (1.0)

lopatka said:

So, where do you wanna study, finally - England or Bulgaria .. :S ?
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    So, where do you wanna study, finally - England or Bulgaria .. :S ?
    wel i was going sofia .... but if i did it in england id get a better degree so im doing it there wth the 3rd year in sofia then after ive finished it moving to bulgaria....but if i dont get into that uni and if sofia accept me then i'll go sofia

UCL: Modern Languages: Undergraduate Prospectus 2010: Prospective Students ooooooooooooooooooooooooo look if u scroll down to the bottom it says IB Diploma:
    32-38 points depending on the chosen combination:

For combinations including English, grade 6 in English A1 at higher level;