American Eagle Music List

Thread: American Eagle Music List

Tags: None
  1. MVFF8 said:

Default AE song

I've been looking for this song for a while.... Ive spent an hour or so going thru all the songs listed and i can't find it still. The chorus is just whistling. I think it's still playing in the stores but i don't know
  2. bubbadew03 said:

[Quote]I've been looking for this song for a while.... Ive spent an hour or so going thru all the songs listed and i can't find it still. The chorus is just whistling. I think it's still playing in the stores but i don't know[Quote]

I believe the song your talking about is "young folks" by Peter Bjorn and John.
  3. bubbadew03 said:

Now I have a question of my own about a song currently being played at AE.

It goes, "she said she's leaving on a Sunday, that gives me one more night..." Anyone know what the song is called?
  4. MVFF8 said:

hey bro thanks bubbadew03
    i believe the song your thinking of is
    "She doesn't get it" by The Format
  5. potcfan77 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xxunknownguy69xx View Post
    Ok I know this is the A&E list but theres a song that's been playing in Hollister and it sounds like the main guy from Panic at the Disco with some girl but I know thats not who it is. If anyone possibly knows what song I'm talking about could you please tell me. Thanks!
    youre possibly talking about Paramore?
  6. potcfan77 said:

Quote Originally Posted by monicaca View Post
    im tyring to figure out a song i heard in the ae store not too long ago, im not sure who its by, but its a hip hop song and some of the lyrics goes kinda like "just chill and you don't stop" i think and the guy who is singing it sorta sounds like pharrel. can someone please help me?
    maybe its lose control by ll cool j and jlo?
  7. Fayeza said:

ok, I need this song!

it keeps repeating the name Johnny in it!

helpp!!
  8. rockrchik311 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fayeza View Post
    ok, I need this song!

it keeps repeating the name Johnny in it!

helpp!!
    sweep the leg by no more kings
  9. Ireland23 said:

I work at AE and I heard this song i think there is about 5 guys in the band and it is a really strange music video. I think the words they say are love and the word love is the video or they say like not today or live today I have no idea but if anybody knows can u please help me!!

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ireland23 View Post
    I work at AE and I heard this song i think there is about 5 guys in the band and it is a really strange music video. I think the words they say are love and the word love is the video or they say like not today or live today I have no idea but if anybody knows can u please help me!!
    just first what came my mind with those words: YouTube - MIKA - Love Today
  11. L1on said:

Default Help!!!!!!

Went to AE on the 6th, and there was a song on the big tv playing, had a girl as the lead singer she was acting all crazy had a very catchy chorus and such, she had a dress on and, thats it, cant remember anything else damn it.
  12. orange said:

Quote Originally Posted by L1on View Post
    Went to AE on the 6th, and there was a song on the big tv playing, had a girl as the lead singer she was acting all crazy had a very catchy chorus and such, she had a dress on and, thats it, cant remember anything else damn it.
    Is the song LDN by Lily Allen?
  13. kochamxrysiuxbby said:

Default anyone..?

there was this one song playing when i was ae sunday. the video was so awesome, and the song was kinda catchy, but i totally forgot whta it was... it was something along the lines of come into my house or something...
    if anyone knows what its called, or who its by, please reply:]

lollipop said:

@kochamxrysiuxbby

maybe it was?:
    Calvin Harris - Merrymaking At My Place

He made very good album called I Created Disco. Clear sounds, catchy tunes. Recommended

check video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jVCOumbXdU
  15. ae4life said:

Default AHH please help

I heard this song in the store today and its driving me crazy about what it is. It was a video on the tv, it was a girl with a peasant blouse and skirt, there were guys with russian costumes doing cossack dancing, they change into bears at one point i think. In the end of the video the girl is taken away by a russian general in a tank that bursts into the place where the people are watching. She leaves with the general.

haha someone please help
    i would greatly appreciate it.
  16. alexisgeek said:

Quote Originally Posted by ae4life View Post
    I heard this song in the store today and its driving me crazy about what it is. It was a video on the tv, it was a girl with a peasant blouse and skirt, there were guys with russian costumes doing cossack dancing, they change into bears at one point i think. In the end of the video the girl is taken away by a russian general in a tank that bursts into the place where the people are watching. She leaves with the general.
    Love this song, too :P

Basement Jaxx - Take Me Back To Your House
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mLeOiDF99Yo
  17. cyrssa325 said:

Unhappy Please Help Me!!

ok so there is this song from the American Eagle soundtrack..probably from either 2003, 2004, or 2005... here are some of the lyrics..
    "It's been days it seems to me,
    that's impossible
    and anyway out of this would be
    just the same
    and still you're so sweet, sweet, sweet
    so sweet to me..

its kinda long and very slow..relaxing.. and i have been looking for it for almost 3 years!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
  18. veggiemedi said:

Default Help please, UK girl band?

Hey I was in AE yesterday, I heard an awesome song by a UK-sounding girl band (or maybe just one girl). It was a bitter song about a relationship, and how "you're drunk again, surprise" or something, but then they always get together and things are good again. And she says "you make me sick" in it at one point. The beginning of the song starts out with her saying all these negative things he always tells her about herself. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?!
  19. funnybabe987 said:

hey okay so i heard this song in hollister and i can't figure out the name..its goes like "she said she's leaving on a sunday that gives me one more night"
    does anyone know the name of the song or who sings it?

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by funnybabe987 View Post
    hey okay so i heard this song in hollister and i can't figure out the name..its goes like "she said she's leaving on a sunday that gives me one more night"
    does anyone know the name of the song or who sings it?
    The Format - She doesn't get it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2bAaAAiJU
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?