Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. samIam314 said:

Smile I need 2 know

I really need to know the song in the hills right before heidi moves in w/ spencer if you know pleez tell me thanx
    love
    green
    eyed
    beauty xoxox
  2. mgm4190 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LocoLo View Post
    ditto. i think the lyrics go "save yourself before you drown, hearts get lost and hearts get found"...

anyone know?
    I found it actually. It's by Colbie Caillat but it's not on iTunes and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where to get it, please tell me!
  3. bitterlyfunny said:

does anyone know what the song that played at the very end of the episode where heidi ditches lauren for the movie date with spencer (something about rain, good days and something something it's gonna be okay?)
  4. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by leslery View Post
    I forget which episode they were playing but I think it is the newest one played this monday and the song is in the beginning is like ummm

maybe there's beauty in goodbye....*mumbling*
    push me away .....
    don't break my heart
    anyone know what that might be?
    its called nobody wins by the veronicas
  5. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by klaudia82 View Post
    from the "the hills" what is that one song called that goes like;
    "be my friend"
    i dont know what episode it is from...
    its called breathe me by sia
  6. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mackenna View Post
    does anyone know the song from the Hills episode when Heidi and Lauren are fighting over the whole Spencer issue. It's the scene where Lauren and Spencer are arguing in the club and the song goes like "would you stay would you stay with me"
    it's very pretty but i can't find it.
    does anyone know?
    its called stay by michelle featherstone
  7. magsfh10 said:

okay i reallllly want to find this song that was played in the season finale of season 2 of the hills...the lyrics are...

"i wanna make it beautiful again, even after it all"

and i've tried listening to all the songs listed and NONE of them have that line in it! what the heck?! please help!
  8. xxlauren193xx said:

who knows the song on the last episode that says, "if i could go back once again, i would change everything. i'd do it all so much better..."
    i think it's when heidi is going to see that apartment with spencer.
  9. ilovescrubs101 said:

Default looking for song

helppp!

in the very last hills episode there is a song and it goes

"ya know i could live my life without you, but the sun would grow cold"

been looking for it everywhere!! please help!
  10. alyshamarie said:

Talking The Hills

okay so the season finale of the hills...when Heidi is leaving...that song...what is it?

something about "I miss you" I can't figure it out and I need that song for something...can anyone help me out?!?!

acalade_1@hotmail.com
  11. Jennaface said:

Talking "girl just wanna have fun"

who sings the cyndi lauper remix of girls just wanna have fun? i know it's a guy.. i've heard in on the show and a few days later in the movie theatre and i am in love with that song but i have no idea who sings it. pleeease help me out! thanx
  12. chlooee said:

Smile Please Help!!

does anyone no this song from the hills two, its when like lauren and brody are together. its like i hate love or something like that. if you no it please email me at chloe.shaw_@hotmail.com thankss
  13. swhite said:

I'm trying to find the mexican type song played on a preview for the Finale.

Not sure what it is but it's something like...

Heeyy ohhhh ehhh
  14. Jennaface said:

Talking "girls just wanna have fun"

in the episode where heidi buys the ept test.. who sings that remake of "girls just wanna have fun".. it's a guy and it's really slow.. if anyone can help me out email me at Jenna.C.Palmer@uscg.mil thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx
  15. lilchic1769 said:

Default Season finale song....

Does anyone know what the song is called & who sings it when heidi and spencer are leaving in the uhaul truck on the season finale?

It goes sumthin like this...

>>"when your gone
    the face i came to know
    is missing too"
    Last edited by lilchic1769; 04-10-2007 at 08:37 AM.
  16. Rachkthx said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachkthx View Post
    ahhh, help?
    i've been looking for this song for hours on end and can't find it anywhere.
    it's from season 1, episode 2.
    it goes somewhat like,
    "this is the place where dreams come true, we'll buy a big house out in Malibu, so take your car down the 405, it's a parking lot but it's worth a try, one more day, of making my mark, gonna start a fire if i can light the spark, it's another day in california..."
    anyone?
  17. chelseaelisabeth said:

Default Audrina,LC,Whitney's lunch

does anyone know the song that is playing when Audrina is walking away from her lunch with Lauren and Whitney? it says something like "i don't want to be here" or something like that i think?

i would really appreciate it! thanks!
  18. totallyinlove06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lilchic1769 View Post
    Does anyone know what the song is called & who sings it when heidi and spencer are leaving in the uhaul truck on the season finale?

It goes sumthin like this...

>>"when your gone
    the face i came to know
    is missing too"
    I saw two people asked about this song, and it's called "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne.
  19. mandie71505 said:

Question help

does anyone know the song and the artist from the episode of the hills when jen goes to talk to lauren about the whole brody situation. the one that is playing when jen leaves laurens apartment, the only verse i know is 'so over the rain'????
  20. aea said:

Default episode 15 season 2

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew the song thats played at the end when heidi gets back together with spencer and shes walking to his car.. its something like.. oh i have done it again.. Its from episode 15 season two