Not their fault

Thread: Not their fault

Tags: None

M.H said:

Default Not their fault

so hey this is my first time posting poetry well like ever. and its sort of a poem but i sort of imagined it as sort of having music and a beat. either way here it is. hope you like it or at least got away from everything for a little bit.

Its not their fault
    They never smile
    They just havent felt love
    In a while

You look down on them
    and hold them back
    They're still people
    thats a fact

One day when your life gets bad
    youll realize that
    They had a reason
    for being sad

So next time you see someone
    that you dont understand
    remember that
    we just need a
    helping hand

k thats that. hope it at least entertained you for a sec. hope you enjoyed
    M.H

2. mexico62 said:

Hi M. H., I just read your poem, I think It contains a very deep way to see an aspect of the life, cause when we are happy we never take a second to look around us, and think what could we do for the people that is sad for any reason, at least ask them if we can help. But when our time arrives to be sad or down for any reason, we should think that all the people have a reason to feel somethimes not good. Is important pray and ask when we are sad, but is most important to thank God when we are happy and full of graces. Thanks for sharing with us this beautiful reflection for our lives.

Doug Denslowe said:

Good rhythm,Good rhyme=Good poem.Keep up the good work,anxious to see what you got next.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Dear M.H., thank you for sharing your poem with us. I like it, and agree with the comments above. ^

I have lived long enough on both sides of the tracks to never forget the downside. But many are young, and have never been without. Depression, poverty, homelessness, sickness, and other ravaging things are unattractive on the face of things; pretty people shy away. You have reminded them, this is a human being--no more, no less than you--but one who is lacking the "valuable" things you have always enjoyed. Good message. I think of a John Prine song that's called "Hello, In There," with a similar message, but specifically about old people (who are sometimes overlooked or ignored in the U.S.A.)

Good job! If this is your start, you have much more to offer, no doubt!