Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

citlalli said:

no me dolio ni el tatuaje me dolio mas lo q tu me dijiste que asta llora me isste y me duele mas pork te amo no puedo vivir sin ti It didn't hurt, not even my tattoo hurt as much as what u told me, you even made me cry, and it hurts even more because I love you and I can't live without you.

lo mas sagrado k tengo en esta vida y son ellos the most sacred thing I have in this life is them.

ya kiero k enpiece a caminar I want him/her to start walking.

no no me e conectado en todo el dia por k e estado enfermo y e estado bomitando y la nariz me esta sangrando a cada rato y kiero habla con ella pero no c No, I haven't logged on all day coz I've been sick, I've been throwing up and my nose is bleeding time and again; I want to talk with her but I don't know.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  2. aromafresco said:

"very successful! I really like. Congratulations."

" hello my friend, how are you? hope you are well. Thank you for your beautiful words. Your message made me happy. The videos that you sent me I´m watching with great pleasure. Many thanks for sharing. It´s very nice to know you. greetings and love from afar. "

"-wonderful
    - i have no words. it really affected me
    -good job"

could you please help me friends? Thank you

citlalli said:

"very successful! I really like. Congratulations." ¡Muy exitoso! Realmente me gusta. Felicidades.

" hello my friend, how are you? hope you are well. Thank you for your beautiful words. Your message made me happy. The videos that you sent me I´m watching with great pleasure. Many thanks for sharing. It´s very nice to know you. greetings and love from afar. " Hola amigo(a), ¿cómo estás? Espero que estés bien. Gracias por tus lindas palabras. Tu mensaje me hizo muy feliz. He visto con gran placer los videos que me enviaste. Muchas gracias por compartir. Es muy agradable conocerte. Saludos y amor desde lejos.

"-wonderful
    - i have no words. it really affected me
    -good job"
    -maravilloso
    -no tengo palabras; realmente me afectó
    -buen trabajo
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Cool translation!

el almacén

aplicado

el plato hondo

me siento importante como un anjelito gracias mija te de buelbo el amor por ti chikita preciosa

mi cosita lindo tu save que tengo un amor muy grande q tiene principio pero no tiene final

yo cada dia quiero estar mas serkita a ti mi loquita xq q siento q tienes un corasonsito lindo
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

citlalli said:

el almacén the shop

aplicado diligent/ hard-working

el plato hondo the soup dish/bowl

me siento importante como un anjelito gracias mija te de buelbo el amor por ti chikita preciosa I feel important, like a little angel, thanks my little girl, I return to you this love, pretty little girl

mi cosita lindo tu save que tengo un amor muy grande q tiene principio pero no tiene final my gorgeous one, you know I feel a huge love which has a beginning but no end

yo cada dia quiero estar mas serkita a ti mi loquita xq q siento q tienes un corasonsito lindo every day I want to be closer to you my crazy little one, as I can feel you have a beautiful little heart.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

lo siento espero ke te recupere????
  7. MaresLejanos said:

I'm sorry, I hope you will get better

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how do you say

you know there is someone for everyone
  9. MaresLejanos said:

Tú sabes que hay alguien para cada cual/quien

or

Tú sabes que siempre hay alguien para cada persona

or

Tú sabes que siempre hay alguien para todos

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how do you say

if i could have one wish it would be that you were here with me and holding my hand your body up against mine kissing me passionatly and everything was very romantic

you know the greatest gift i ever got in my life was you and that you are the best thing i have so i won't let you go because u gave me the happiness i never had and the smiles i never had on my face before everyday i smile and just thank god i found you
  11. MaresLejanos said:

if i could have one wish it would be that you were here with me and holding my hand your body up against mine kissing me passionatly and everything was very romantic

Si pudiera tener un deseo, sería que tú estuvieras aquí, sosteniendo mi mano, tu cuerpo contra el mío, besándome apasionadamente y todo fuera muy romántico.

you know the greatest gift i ever got in my life was you and that you are the best thing i have so i won't let you go because u gave me the happiness i never had and the smiles i never had on my face before everyday i smile and just thank god i found you

Tú sabes que el más grande regalo que he recibido en mi vida eres tú, y que tú eres lo mejor que tengo, así que no voy a dejarte ir porque tu me diste la felicidad que nunca tuve, y las sonrisas que nunca tuve en mi rostro antes, cada día sonrío y agredezco a Dios que te encontré
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros

x0babiigirlx0 said:

el humo?
  13. MaresLejanos said:

the smoke?
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros

x0babiigirlx0 said:

suelta la sopa
  15. MaresLejanos said:

I don't know what that expression means indeed.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

jodiendo?
  17. MaresLejanos said:

In my country it means: kidding, jocking... or even having fun, having a good time...

But I'm not sure it means the same for other Spanish speakers though...

(because it means having sex in Spain, if I'm not wrong

x0babiigirlx0 said:

desexcionada

diez meses con mi risito de oro!

esta contigo pero piensa en mi...y yo no estoy entretenida en eso y nunca lo estare..

No importa que hoy te alejes de mi... Me extranas manana ha

no seria lo mismo si estubieramos con otras personas

hOi diiSfrazas lo k x mi sientes
  19. MaresLejanos said:

desexcionada
    I guess it's decepcionada: disappointed

diez meses con mi risito de oro!
    ten months with my Goldilocks

esta contigo pero piensa en mi...y yo no estoy entretenida en eso y nunca lo estare..
    He/she is with you but he/she thinks on me.. And I'm not interested in that and I will never be

No importa que hoy te alejes de mi... Me extranas manana ha
    It doesn't matter if today you go away from me... You'll miss me tomorrow

no seria lo mismo si estubieramos con otras personas
    It wouldn't be the same if we were with other people

hOi diiSfrazas lo k x mi sientes
    Today you hide what you feel for me

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    suelta la sopa
    "¡Suelta la sopa!"="Spit it out!!"
    Last edited by citlalli; 11-20-2009 at 02:43 AM.