Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    russian's not any softer sounding than bulgarian, or polish....
    From bulgarian it is... from serbian and croatian too... from the others I think nope.
    p.p. all nones-slavic ppl at the beginning consider that all slavic languages sound in the same way but it isn't so.
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    From bulgarian it is... from serbian and croatian too... from the others I think nope.
    p.p. all nones-slavic ppl at the beginning consider that all slavic languages sound in the same way but it isn't so.
    Be my Valentine, my dear, I can save the world, I am your anti-crisis girl! = Бъди моят Валентин, скъпи мой,аз мога да спася света, аз съм твоето анти-кризисно момиче!!....i forgot what u told me and i earched for it on skype is this the right thing?
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

lopatka said:

I don't like Russian either :] I usually give a shance to languages and slowly start to like them.. I gave a chance to Russian and it just didn't work :}
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

5. Nere said:

i can distinguish between them to some degree, i mean it's hard to tell between serbian and croatian, polish and czech, and russian/ukrainian but they don't all sound alike to me anymore. i don't think i've ever heard any belarusian.

i know slovene is "harsher" sounding than than russian, but to my ears at least, bulgarian isn't.

R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen he died aged 40 --> fashion desinger ;( ;( *crys*
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

NyLoN_BoY said:

russian's not any softer sounding than bulgarian, or polish....

No... north slavs speak more soft. Bulgarian is the hardest slavic language. In fact the serbians speak softer then us too. It`s kinda crazy, but how norther the slavs are, they speak softer.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

tedinkyyy said:

i can distinguish between them to some degree, i mean it's hard to tell between serbian and croatian, polish and czech, and russian/ukrainian but they don't all sound alike to me anymore. i don't think i've ever heard any belarusian.

i know slovene is "harsher" sounding than than russian, but to my ears at least, bulgarian isn't.
    wow... i'd never compare the sounding of Bulgarian with that of Russian
    Czech is kinda more comparable to it though oddly enough I love Russian but I don't like Czech (and Slovak)
    Polish and Ukrainian also sound similar to my ears.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

tedinkyyy said:

double post pf
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    No... north slavs speak more soft. Bulgarian is the hardest slavic language. In fact the serbians speak softer then us too. It`s kinda crazy, but how norther the slavs are, they speak softer.
    it maybe the hardest but its the best!

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    it maybe the hardest but its the best!
    it isn't the hardest,i don't agree. Serbian is harsher, it's in fact the most harsh slavic language.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

12. Nere said:

it isn't the hardest,i don't agree. Serbian is harsher, it's in fact the most harsh slavic language.
    both serbian and slovenian are harsher sounding than bulgarian. i don't think i agree with the northern comment.

id learn bg even if it was the no.1 hardest language

14. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    id learn bg even if it was the no.1 hardest language
    we're talking about how the language sounds, hon, not it's difficulty to speak >.> slovenian is the hardest to learn

we're talking about how the language sounds, hon, not it's difficulty to speak >.> slovenian is the hardest to learn
    bg is the most beautiful sounding language ever

NyLoN_BoY said:

both serbian and slovenian are harsher sounding than bulgarian. i don't think i agree with the northern comment.
    I never heard slovens to talk, but i can`t agree for serbian.

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    I never heard slovens to talk, but i can`t agree for serbian.
    Защо? Аз вече 4-5 месеца усилено се занимавам със сръбски и мога да кажа,че за мен той е най-твърдият,не искам да се изразявам "най-грубият" славянски език. След него е хърватският, но той е по-мек заради много ийета. Бълагарският си звучи по-"софистицирано" от тях определено. А словенският е си е много нежен език, но не мек като руския.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

NyLoN_BoY said:

Не знам, може би се бъркам, но съм останал с впечатлението, че ние говорим по-твърдо от тях... може би това е заради района, в който живея, все пак не забравяйте, че дори и в нашата малка българийка говорим различно твърдо... като се съберат един от врца и един от бургас и става голям купон...

can sum 1 teach me sum bg molya?

lopatka said:

Of all the Slavic languages, I like the most Bulgarian (duh), Slovakian and .. Macedonian (it sounds like archaic Bulgarian, I love it ) The others sound either too soft (Russian, Serbian), or too different (Polish, Czech). I know there's not a big difference between Slovakian and Czech (there isn't, right?), but it sounds so strange to my ears :]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!