Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ahmednimo View Post
    muchicimas gracias amiga

que crinosa eres!

im very happy
    Im done with the spanish part, give me some time with the english translation.. am a bit busy right now....

p.s.
    if someone else wants to do it... I dont mind at all
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

ilovevictorxx said:

The translation is

Thank you very much friend!

how kind you are !

estoy tan alegre/estoy tan feliz
    --->IsLam

ilovevictorxx said:

As for the other things at the top i am not fluent in spanish so i can't help u out with that someone who is fluent in spanish will !
    --->IsLam

hondurenagirlx0 said:

Hola! alma is here to help but your translation up top will take some time but i can translate this for you!
    LA GATiTA -_-

Zahra2008 said:

Hey Ahmed.... your translation is done!!

ahmednimo said:

muchisimas gracias amigos
    no se como se dice esto en espanol
    but i really appreciate
    you know i would like to know what thay say en espanish
    just the conversation
    I just want the text of the dialog Spanish
    so im verey happy
    so next time i will be appreciate if yu just write the dialog just it
    cuz i dont want to be Boring

muchicimas gracias
    fool me once,shame on you . Fool me twice, shame on me

ilovevictorxx said:

u should say muchas gracias which is thank you very much
    --->IsLam

dragonfly93 said:

it's ok. muchísimas is very very much.. a superlative form
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

ilovevictorxx said:

thanks dragonfly93 my spanish is horrible lol
    --->IsLam

dragonfly93 said:

that's ok, you're still learning (so am i )
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

VivaPalestina said:

And mine is worse But tomorrow it wont be Yayayayy cant wait!!

Muchisimas hermosas!!

Zahra2008 said:

muchisimas gracias amigos
    no se como se dice esto en espanol
    but i really appreciate
    you know i would like to know what thay say en espanish
    just the conversation
    I just want the text of the dialog Spanish
    so im verey happy
    so next time i will be appreciate if yu just write the dialog just it
    cuz i dont want to be Boring

muchicimas gracias
    I really appreciate = realmente lo aprecio

hey Ahmed ... afwan ya sadiky ... ........ I dont mind at all also to help you with the english translation, and I enjoyed a lot cause I love Charlie Brown, specially Snoopy!! heheheh

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    And mine is worse But tomorrow it wont be Yayayayy cant wait!!

Muchisimas hermosas!!
    but I will be here to help you ya gameela!!

VivaPalestina said:

Dear Mods, I have been such a good girl lately and I havent gone offtopic, so please indulge me now while I gush about my first spanish lesson

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I feel so overwhelmed people, today was my first spanish lesson, and we've already covered the grammar for the -ar verbs and something called reflexive And the guy will test us next week, I need to be able to say any verb in the form yo, tu, él, ella, etc and I dont know how I am going to learn it all

Help hermosa's?? And why is ce and ze pronounced as 'th' sound?

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish please !

Christina Milian was born in Jersey City, New Jersey, to Cuban parents Carmen (née Milian) and Don Flores. Milian was only four years old when she showed an interest in show business, and when her family realized that she was a talented actress, she became determined to pursue an entertainment career. As a child, Milian was "very imaginative and very creative", and watching television and listening to the radio became her life. They inspired her to have fun, and she convinced her parents that she "did not want to be inside the TV",
    --->IsLam

bedroomeyes said:

Christina Milian nació en Jersey City, New Jersey de padres cubanos Carmen (Milián) y Don Flores. Milian tenía solo cuatro años de edad cuando mostró un interés en el medio artístico y al darse cuenta su familia de que era una actriz talentosa se propuso a emprender una carrera en el mundo del espectáculo. De niña Milian era "muy imaginativa y muy creativa", y viendo televisión y escuchando la radio se convirtieron en su vida. La inspiraron a divertirse y ella convenció a sus padres de que "no quería estar dentro de la TV",
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein

ahmednimo said:

1- I enjoy my work
    the compony trains us well and gives us a smart uniform to wear. It's very comfortable working in a modern building with air coditioning people como here from all over the world most of them dont speak arabic ,so i use my spanish alot.It's important that i'm friendly and officient that way they will probably come back again

2- It's hard job working outside in the heat with the noise of heavy machines around you all the time. But I'm proud to be helping to build a modern country. Our roads ,bridges and dams will be good to make Egypt richer and that will be good for our children and grandchildren

citlalli said:

1- I enjoy my work
    the compony trains us well and gives us a smart uniform to wear. It's very comfortable working in a modern building with air coditioning people como here from all over the world most of them dont speak arabic ,so i use my spanish alot.It's important that i'm friendly and officient that way they will probably come back again

2- It's hard job working outside in the heat with the noise of heavy machines around you all the time. But I'm proud to be helping to build a modern country. Our roads ,bridges and dams will be good to make Egypt richer and that will be good for our children and grandchildren
    1- Me gusta mi trabajo. La empresa nos entrena bien y nos da un uniforme chic. Es muy cómodo trabajar en un edificio moderno con aire acondicionado. Aquí viene gente de todo el mundo, y la mayoría no hablan árabe, por lo que uso mucho mi español. Es importante que sea amigable y eficiente, de esa manera la gente probablemente volverá de nuevo.

2- Es difícil trabajar al aire libre, en el calor y con el ruido de la maquinaria pesada a tu alrededor todo el tiempo. No obstante estoy orgulloso de contribuir a construir un país moderno. Nuestros caminos, puentes y presas ayudarán a que Egipto se enriquezca y eso será bueno para nuestros hijos y nuestros nietos.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

ahmednimo said:

muchicimas gracias citlalla

ilovevictorxx said:

spanish to english please!

Patriota y escritor cubano, apostol de la independencia de cuba ultima colonia espanola en america. el hecho de haber muerto en la batalla lo transformo en el martir de las aspiraciones cubanas a la independencia.

Nacio en el seno de una modesta familia espanola en la habana, el 28 de enero de 1853 donde recibio su educacion primaria. Fue discipulo de mendive y de luz y caballero. A los 16 anos por sus ideas revolucionarias fue condenado a seis anos de prision con la salud quebrantada fue indultado y confinado en la isla de pinos

Deportado a espana en 1871 publico el presidio politico en cuba el primero de muchos folletos que abogaban por la independencia cubana de espana y la republica espanola ante la revolucion cubana. termino su educacion en la universidad de zaragoza donde en 1874 se licencio en derecho y filosofia y letras. anos mas tarde vivio su destierro en francia en 1875 se traslado a mexico donde se caso con carmen zayas bazan y en 1877 fue a guatemala donde enseno por un tiempo en la universidad nacional.
    --->IsLam