New tread...new battle...

Thread: New tread...new battle...

Tags: None

gunsofarsenal said:

Exclamation New tread...new battle...

Psss.....come here, I was wonderin why you got that blank stare....

Like you just walked into a f*ckin nightmare.

What.. you can't hack it...Did you get your feelings hurt...someone call you a faggot....

F*ck it...you could be like Molotova...just be a cum bucket.

AHHHH...my fault that Sh*t makes your a** keep thobbin....you like how it hurts when she

flirts like your batman and shes your robin.

What...so you want to battle... ok.. give me that mic while you play with this rattle.

You can even put Molotova up for collateral.

Yeah - Cause I'll take everything you own ....including that microphone...

Then charge you interest for my Rhymes on loan.

BLAM!!! My sh*t gets hotter while your sh*t fades...like your gettin sprayed

by lyrical grenades....and your defenseless against my p*ss on your parades...

like a madman onslaught raids.

You think you can harm me...you and what army....you better come at me with the whole d*mn

armory. I laugh at you and your 16 bars...come here and I'll show you my battle scares.

I got this one for just being white and rappin to hard at a big boys fight...but thats alright...

my sh*t is tight... nothin you can spit can block the light my words are gold and shine to bright.

You can haze me ...or praise me it don't really phase me.... Cause.....

I've been f*cked up on smack and shrooms - clean'in rooms - with broken brooms -

in my fruit of the looms and still blowin ya motherf*ckas up like atomic mushrooms.

Molotova said:

Hahaa, seriously ? We both know that's a shxtty rhyme, but anyhow, I'mma respond 'cuz I'm polite and all.

See, I feel honored & awkward at the same time,
    I'm the chartered libertine molestin' your rhyme
    Tryna outrap me, what got into your mind ?
    Whatever makes ya happy, I keep fxckin' every line

U say battlin' had u scarred, oewh, u're so hard
    Boo mothafxcker, bombard ur xss with no regard
    White boy rappin' this & that, yadda yadda ya
    Quite crappy, All I read was bla bla bla bla

Your mother is a fxckin' cum bucket, heard she sucks dxck
    Better than ur sister bxtch, my little puppets, now submit !
    Your shxt ain't hot, kid, u just lost from a chick
    U can spit it all u want, I'm the boss of this shxt

Wanna end this conversation, I'm no longer animated
    U're gonna bend for my nation, leave u fascinated
    As far my oration, Thank you for this dedication
    On top of the gradation, gimme a standing ovation
    1 <3
  3. 020Jeffs said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gunsofarsenal View Post
    Psss.....come here, I was wonderin why you got that blank stare....

Like you just walked into a f*ckin nightmare.

What.. you can't hack it...Did you get your feelings hurt...someone call you a faggot....

F*ck it...you could be like Molotova...just be a cum bucket.

AHHHH...my fault that Sh*t makes your a** keep thobbin....you like how it hurts when she

flirts like your batman and shes your robin.

What...so you want to battle... ok.. give me that mic while you play with this rattle.

You can even put Molotova up for collateral.

Yeah - Cause I'll take everything you own ....including that microphone...

Then charge you interest for my Rhymes on loan.

BLAM!!! My sh*t gets hotter while your sh*t fades...like your gettin sprayed

by lyrical grenades....and your defenseless against my p*ss on your parades...

like a madman onslaught raids.

You think you can harm me...you and what army....you better come at me with the whole d*mn

armory. I laugh at you and your 16 bars...come here and I'll show you my battle scares.

I got this one for just being white and rappin to hard at a big boys fight...but thats alright...

my sh*t is tight... nothin you can spit can block the light my words are gold and shine to bright.

You can haze me ...or praise me it don't really phase me.... Cause.....

I've been f*cked up on smack and shrooms - clean'in rooms - with broken brooms -

in my fruit of the looms and still blowin ya motherf*ckas up like atomic mushrooms.
    You shouldn't talk **** as it's bad for your health
    Your rhymes are on lone cos they're by themself
    Your rhymes aren't so tight, unlike your girlfriends vagina.
    Because you don't know how to use it and she's 12, just a minor.

You start your rhymes with 'pss' that's how I know your gassing
    My terror is passive. You command minimalistic mini bits but mine are massive.
    This is freestyle, not 'write a verse that you've rehearsed'
    I spit in bursts and the only thing I rattle is your whole f*cking universe.

I think you need to revise how we put bars onto paper.
    Looks like you strapped a bomb to a dictionary and applied a laser.
    I open my mouth fantastically manic and anachronistically
    You open your gob and try be me, but spastics make catastrophe.

If you try to insult me you c*nt bloke I will deal stroke with cut throat multis.
    If you haven't noticed yet, this is MY f*cking forum so don't get cosy.
    You don't know me, but I blow fire and cold breeze.
    You've ACTUALLY decided to test me? I suggest that you get cold feet.

F*cking wasteman

gunsofarsenal said:

Exclamation this is fun HAHAHA....

I should give a pass and slap you’re a** and send you on your way. Let you live, suck a d*ck and f*ck up another day. To rap is to rhyme, you think you prime? While blah, blah, blah was your f*ckin best line. Your sorely mistaken that sh*t was taken and really over played, take this blade cut your sh*t flip you’re a** and make a hit, as you sit in the corner babbling like a brook, look... it took me minutes to devastate… your state as you contemplate… suicide,your genocide I raped your pride like a rip tide while still kickin it worldwide… but If you join the dark side I just might let you slide.
    Like a titian I’m clash’in –n- smash’in, while you gag on your daddy’s c*ck like its going out of fashion and with passion you jerk, pray’in that you might get paid for the work…drivin you berserk, mistak’in me for an emenem thinking I was him… like a number one fan tryin to get f*cked by a sugar daddy man in the back of a mini van…just remember that sh*t melts in your mouth and not in your hand.
    You’ll always be sh*tty while I be gritty running this city with a badass dity and still be harder than that nipple on your f*ucking
    left titty.

Molotova said:

I didn't feel like wasting my time on someone as illiterate as you, so I didn't do an effort, but I'm still fxckin' better then you. Which is exactly the reason why I won't even respond to this shxt with a rap. All u rap about is me bein' a ho, pullin' the sex card on me constantly, haven't you got anything more intelligent to say ? If you're going to diss me, fine, but make sure the shxt is worth reading.
    1 <3

gunsofarsenal said:

Exclamation Dear jeffs...

Now son… thats no way to talk to your dad, you know I got your mom knocked up during the time that we had…now don’t feel bad ‘bout her play’in with my nads I was real nice and let her wear pads…And if your mad…you can tell us…while you swingin from my left n*t to make my right one jealous.
    My girlfriend’s vagina would blind’ja its gold my feet aren’t cold, behold I am the shepherd and you are… the fold. Baaa Baaa you f*cking little sheep you better go check in with your little Bo peep cause what you sow is what you reap, now its time for you to go to sleep and its alright if you need to weep…I am the big bad wolf so watch your mouth cause when I come around I’ll f*ck up your house. I am that creep creepin up on’ya…Up in your head makin you see red, claim the forum?…While your up in my thread. HAHAHA .give up dog your sh*ts dead, I’m just quoting the f*ck she said.
    And huh…you’re a Bi*cha** and a little pest, f*ckin respect me while you’re my guest.
    It’s alright dog I know your perplexed… when I stepped up and I started to flex like an A-pex…I am insane f*cked in the brain hard to maintain all this game in my veins but it will remain me at the top of this f*ckin food chain.
    Whats wrong Jeffy? …I hear the awkward silence this is rappin dog….not rocket science.

gunsofarsenal said:

Molotova I do it as I see it you fergy f*ckin wannabe its alright i understand you want to bow out i respect that coolio its all good i understand being scared and that sh*t about bars.HAHA that SH*T is straight the f*ck off the dome its not my fault you little wankers can't hang with sh*t be a C*NT peice....see thats why rap started in this country and needs to stay in this country.

Molotova said:

First of all, my English is fxckin' better then yours, so don't come up with shxt like that. FergIE is not who I look up to, which you would know if you were smart enough to do some research. I mean, look at you kid, we both know you ain't real, lol.
    1 <3

Molotova said:

Pullin' the sex card 'cuz retards can't think far
    Old habits die hard, oh, hold me in high regard
    To rap is to spit it eloquently, This is my presidency
    My lyrics represent me, U can not torment me

I'm still the proudest alive, 'cuz my pride is all mine
    I'm in ur mind nine to five, but I'm too fine for ur kind
    Starin' makes ya blind, insoluble statements for ur mind
    Too late, I confine your lines & time is impossible to rewind

My left & right nipple get blissful when my little misses giggles
    Rifle your shxt, Solve the riddle before we leave ur brittle dxck cripple
    Fool, this is how you spell Eminem, now lemme stem,
    And condemn you to death, man, suck up that phlegm

The way u drivel, it should be forbidden, my wordplay makes you shrivel
    Uncivil little kid, it's simple & now it's even written, your shxt is dismal
    Provoke nothin' but laughter with what u wrote, croakin' 50 Cent quotes
    Knowin' his lyrics by rote, wanna cloak your soul but I got you off ur stroke
    1 <3
  10. 020Jeffs said:

Quote Originally Posted by gunsofarsenal View Post
    Now son… thats no way to talk to your dad, you know I got your mom knocked up during the time that we had…now don’t feel bad ‘bout her play’in with my nads I was real nice and let her wear pads…And if your mad…you can tell us…while you swingin from my left n*t to make my right one jealous.
    My girlfriend’s vagina would blind’ja its gold my feet aren’t cold, behold I am the shepherd and you are… the fold. Baaa Baaa you f*cking little sheep you better go check in with your little Bo peep cause what you sow is what you reap, now its time for you to go to sleep and its alright if you need to weep…I am the big bad wolf so watch your mouth cause when I come around I’ll f*ck up your house. I am that creep creepin up on’ya…Up in your head makin you see red, claim the forum?…While your up in my thread. HAHAHA .give up dog your sh*ts dead, I’m just quoting the f*ck she said.
    And huh…you’re a Bi*cha** and a little pest, f*ckin respect me while you’re my guest.
    It’s alright dog I know your perplexed… when I stepped up and I started to flex like an A-pex…I am insane f*cked in the brain hard to maintain all this game in my veins but it will remain me at the top of this f*ckin food chain.
    Whats wrong Jeffy? …I hear the awkward silence this is rappin dog….not rocket science.
    Do you actually think you're good at rapping?
    I'm asking that as a serious question.

Inskeepruler said:

Lol hilarious
  12. Tyler6270 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Inskeepruler View Post
    Lol hilarious
    I actually almost love you for spelling that right. Like 99% of people I see can't spell Hilarious, Makes me rage.

Inskeepruler said:

Thanks lol