Old Vineyard songs

Thread: Old Vineyard songs

Tags: None

Sixx_angel said:

Smile Old Vineyard songs

I'm having trouble finding these songs --- if you could help me out, i'd be forever thankful to you...

Here's the songs:
    Together
    I Will Call
    Come Right Now

I've always been interested in these songs because my parents grew up with them too...<3
    Last edited by Sixx_angel; 11-09-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Sixx_angel said:

I'm having trouble finding this on any download site???...http://www.worship.co.za/wsv/wsv-03.asp

Sixx_angel said:

oh what the heck, I give up :/

Sixx_angel said:

I have been trying to look everywhere but those songs aren't anywhere to be found and it's frustrating...please, I'm doing all that i can just to find them...i'd love you forever if i could get someone to help me out
  5. cherylfoster said:

One of my very favorite (top 5) old Vineyard worship songs is “It’s Your Blood”, written by Michael Christ. This song was written around the year I was born.
    I’ve looked everywhere for an audio file of this song, but can’t find anything. If anyone has it, let me know. The only thing I could find was this kinda cheesy ‘sing-a-long’ YouTube video… but Hey – at least you can hear the song…. and maybe sing a long too. So beautiful… and very appropriate for Good Friday today.