Eng to Rus translation plz

Thread: Eng to Rus translation plz

Tags: None
  1. Lyidaeee said:

Smile Eng to Rus translation plz

Can someone please translate these phrases (sorry theres alot)
    The last ones the most important Thanks is advance .... Spasiba !!!
    The ones with at the beginning - could they plz be translated informally and formally ??

your words in my memory, are like music to me

If you dont like me, there is nothing i can do, newsflash b****, i dont live to please you!

I'm a b**** ! i know ... now shut up

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not

New York and Paris .... both blood diamonds that glisten in the snow

Cinderella is the queen of the kingdom, Cinderella got the dream she had dreamed of ', I want to know where is my happy ending

Sometimes I scare myself with my own weird mind

CREATIVITY IS ALLOWING YOURSELF TO MAKE MISTAKES - Art is knowing which ones to keep ..

Happy Holidays ... Hope everyone has a great time

Is in Moscow .... Everyone lets go Party and can absolutely drunk

Is watching Doctor Zhivago with her mum, staring at how insanely gorgeous Julie Christie looks.

Making pelmeni, pirozhki and blinis with her grandma who is officially the best cook in the world. And is drinking hot chococlate with marshmellows and eating belochka choclate - a true russian feast !!!

happy birthday Tatiana, my little angel. Hope you have the best day

How i remember the 1st of September. With my bow in my hair and my flowers in my hand. I wish i could go back to those times again.

Why do you all talk about me? i know i'm from another country but why abuse me like that? I'm not a communist, not a spy, my dad wasn't in the KGB, i don't drink vodka all the time or wear a fur hat or own nuclear weapons and i'm certainly not Stalin's grandaughter!! Were all humans aren't we? All I want is a little respect but obviously you don't know that word. Do you realise how hurtful it is ? That if you were to say the things you say to me in England in Russia, well I wouldn't want to know what would happen to you. It's straight up plain racist. And i've had enough.
    Last edited by Lyidaeee; 11-09-2010 at 10:11 AM.

i'm little one said:

your words in my memory, are like music to me
    твои слова в моей памяти,это как музыка для меня

If you dont like me, there is nothing i can do, newsflash b****, i dont live to please you!
    если я не нравлюсь тебе,то я ничего не могу с этим поделать, экстренное сообщение стерва(сука),я не буду умолять тебя!

I'm a b**** ! i know ... now shut up
    Я стерва(сука)!я знаю об этом....а сейчас заткнись

я предпочту лучше быть ненавистной для тех кто так думает,чем быть любимой для тех кто так не считает

New York and Paris .... both blood diamonds that glisten in the snow
    Нью Йорк и Париж....оба кровавые бриллианты которые сверкают в снегу

Cinderella is the queen of the kingdom, Cinderella got the dream she had dreamed of ', I want to know where is my happy ending
    Золушка это королева королевства,золушкин сон о котором она мечтала сбывается,я хочу знать,где мой счастливый конец

Sometimes I scare myself with my own weird mind
    иногда я пугаю себя своим странным умом

Happy Holidays ... Hope everyone has a great time
    хороших(отличных) праздников...Желаю хорошо отдохнуть
    or
    С наступающим...Желаю отлично отдохнуть

Is in Moscow .... Everyone lets go Party and can absolutely drunk
    правда ли в Москве... каждый ходит на вечеринки и может абсолюсно напиться

Is watching Doctor Zhivago with her mum, staring at how insanely gorgeous Julie Christie looks.
    Правда ли что просмотр Доктора Живаго с ее мамой,показывает насколько чертовски красива Джулия Кристи
    Making pelmeni, pirozhki and blinis with her grandma who is officially the best cook in the world. And is drinking hot chococlate with marshmellows and eating belochka choclate - a true russian feast !!!
    Делать пельмени,пирожки,блины с ее бабушкой,которая на самом деле лучший кулинар во всем мире.И пить горячий шоколад с мармеладом и есть конфеты "белочка"-это настоящий русский пир(праздник)

happy birthday Tatiana, my little angel. Hope you have the best day
    с днем рождения Татьяна,мой маленький ангел.Всего тебе самого лучшего

How i remember the 1st of September. With my bow in my hair and my flowers in my hand. I wish i could go back to those times again.
    как я помню первое сентября.С заколкой в волосах и с цветами в руке.Я хотела бы чтобы я могла повернуть время вспять и вернуться туда

Why do you all talk about me? i know i'm from another country but why abuse me like that? I'm not a communist, not a spy, my dad wasn't in the KGB, i don't drink vodka all the time or wear a fur hat or own nuclear weapons and i'm certainly not Stalin's grandaughter!! Were all humans aren't we? All I want is a little respect but obviously you don't know that word. Do you realise how hurtful it is ? That if you were to say the things you say to me in England in Russia, well I wouldn't want to know what would happen to you. It's straight up plain racist. And i've had enough.
    Почему ты не рассказываешь обо мне?Я знаю,я живу в другой стране,но за что оскорблять меня?Я не коммунист(ка),не шпион(ка),мой отец не работал в КГБ,я не пью водку все время или не ношу меховую шапку(шляпу) или собственное ядерное оружие, и я точно не внучка Сталина!! Мы все люди,не так ли?Все что я хочу,лишь немного уважения,но очевидно ты не знаешь это слово. Ты понимаешь,как это больно?Что если ты говорил эти вещи,которые ты говоришь в Англии,в России,я бы не хотела бы знать что случиться с тобой. Это точно расизм. И с меня достаточно

haydee said:

пусть лучше меня ненавидят за то, какая я на самом деле, чем любят за то, кем я не являюсь
    Pertėj kohės e hapsirės,
    tej tė keqes e te mirės
  4. Lyidaeee said:

Thanks so so so much !!!
    Last edited by Lyidaeee; 11-10-2010 at 01:21 AM.