hii, another song of babbal rai ,, ny one translate this

Thread: hii, another song of babbal rai ,, ny one translate this

Tags: None
  1. saluja said:

Default hii, another song of babbal rai ,, ny one translate this

here is the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqtVZLBJn38 ,, very typical punjabi is used in this. i know some lines but not understand the full song . hope for early reply especially from songlover ..... and i want to know the lyrics of this song also becaz i cant understand it...
    Last edited by saluja; 11-13-2010 at 03:09 AM.

2. saluja said:

Question

koi nahi haiga lyrics and translate karne ke liye...

songlover26 said:

Le bai aa gaya he translation Mitra

Moti Moti Akh tere bul suhe suhe = Ur's eyes arebeautiful and lips are red
    ...roj khad javey buhe = everyday you stand at door
    Tere naina ne puwadey bade paaye hoye aa = Your eyes have started so many troubles or disputes
    jinney ne kaware munde pind wich sarey aaswhqi de uttey te lagaye hoye aa = You have put all the bachelors in the village to the task of loving you

Kadi tere uttey char gai jawani ni pind wich mudda baneya = since the time youth blossomed upon you an issue rose in the village
    Plus 2 to leke BA MA wala har koi phirey tanya= From +2 to BA and MA every boy is after u

Ghar na kioi wade rehende moda uttey khadey = they (boys) don't go home but keep standing on street corners instead
    Tein has has sohniye gajaye hoye aa = They have got used to (addicted) to your laughter

Roz jandey si ground jehde aakhdaey gali ch tere gede marde = Those who used to go to ground daily now keep passing through your street

saara pind laya paya fashina te sadake in tere naar de = You have put the whole vuikllage into fashion (made them fashionalbe) Oh! girl Cheers to you. (hail you)

Kehedi buson javen ni tu kinney wajey aaven = The bus you use to go and the time you come home
    Ihna totey wngu taim rataye hoye ha - the have crammed your schedule like a parrot

Sohna husn deta je teinu rab ne kyun karein inna maan ne = If God has bestowed you with beauty why are U so proud (show attiyude)
    Lab le koi jaani sacha dil da na hoje avein nuksan ni = Find a true beloved of your heart or you may suffer loss
    Tere roop da katora choos jaye na koi bhaura = Beware a beetle may suck nectar from your bowl
    Bharey bina galon kai te akaye hoye aa = Beetles are frustrated for no reason these days.

4. saluja said:

thank u sooo much .. for translation .. can u also translate challa jo maine post kitta hoya hai.. what is the meaning of challa ?
    nd want to know the meaning of joban. like in the song "dharti utte joban chad jaaye paar jado dardi "

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by saluja View Post
    thank u sooo much .. for translation .. can u also translate challa jo maine post kitta hoya hai.. what is the meaning of challa ?
    nd want to know the meaning of joban. like in the song "dharti utte joban chad jaaye paar jado dardi "
    the dictionary meaning of Challa

1. Plain finger ring, any metallic ring, ringlet
    2. Curl or coil

The challa you are talking about as far as I think They create an imaginary character and name it Challa and then they start telling his story in the form of a song.

OK I will try but give me a couple of days.

Joban = Youth

dharti utte joban chad jaaye pair jado dardi "

A youth embraces the earth when she places her feet on it.

6. saluja said:

thx song lover .. what is ur name ? , and from where u r ? ,, can u plz post the lyrics of this song with translation of some sentences following with this link ::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnqRaziCnTc ..,, the words which i cant understand ::
    1. apna o hi motorcycle o hi kali geeja.
    2.fir satguru teri oth morele sheeshe te likhwwawa ge.
    3.utdi rees kari taa apni bohi vikh jao saari.
    4.kade kade mai soocha jatt de ........ i cant understand this line.

and plz correct some words in above sententes if i made a mistake in hearing the song. ....

songlover26 said:

apna o hi motorcycle o hi kali geeja.

We have the same motor cycle. (don't know about geeja)

2.fir satguru teri oth morele sheeshe te likhwwawa ge.

Then we will Writ "God Your Grace" on the windshield of the (new) car

utdi rees kari taa apni bohi vikh jao saari.

If we start imitating him all our holdings will be lost

kade kade mai soocha jatt de vi ki joon banai

Sometimes I wonder how tough it is to be born as Jatt.

8. saluja said:

thx .. but morele da meaning ki haiga .

songlover26 said:

Morela is the front part

Morela Sheesha = front mirror

10. Rhea Singh said:

please translate tera naam babbal rai in english and mail me at princessrhea94@gmail.com.................here is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVoEbcEBmg