Dream City - Free Energy
    Fools - The Dodos
    Pump it Up - Elvis Costello
    Around the Bend - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
    Fast Jabroni - Surfer Blood
    This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
    Keep Your Eyes Ahead - The Helio Sequence
    ---
    AE Holiday Video (f. "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra)
    Aerie Holiday Video

There's plenty more. Feel free to post! This is a long one and a GOOD one! =)
    Last edited by Hco471Model; 12-21-2010 at 08:39 AM.
  2. DaisyJo said:

Right As Rain - Adele
  3. tbsummers94 said:

okay, so i was in american eagle today and i heard this song that i reeeeallly like. and all i remember was the phrase you can treat me like an old car? or something like that. but it's really bothering me.
  4. KweenKerra said:

Talking Missed one!

Hang Me Up To Dry- Cold War Kids

I work at AEO, so I hear it looped daily. I LOVE this song though.
  5. damblackbird said:

Default AE Christmas Song

I heard an instrumental song today at AEO and I can't get it out of my head. It sounded a bit Greek, or maybe Russian? Not sure if its a soundtrack loop, but if it is, it was a few songs after Cold War Kids...

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by damblackbird View Post
    I heard an instrumental song today at AEO and I can't get it out of my head. It sounded a bit Greek, or maybe Russian? Not sure if its a soundtrack loop, but if it is, it was a few songs after Cold War Kids...
    It's the Aerie Holiday Video. Stupid and annoying as all hell.

Here you go... -.-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6fk743bVk
  7. ErinSherrick said:

What is the sad and depressing one they are playing? I hear it looped all the time but I cant remember the lyrics. I know its a guy and a girl.

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSherrick View Post
    What is the sad and depressing one they are playing? I hear it looped all the time but I cant remember the lyrics. I know its a guy and a girl.
    It's the AE Holiday video.

It's on there twice. Right before Robyn's "Hang With Me" (<3) and right before Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" (<3).

VsTheWorld said:

Can't believe nobody mentioned the most stupidly catchy song on this playlist, and the only one other than Teenage Dream that I look forward to: "Oh No!" by Marina and the Diamonds.

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by VsTheWorld View Post
    Can't believe nobody mentioned the most stupidly catchy song on this playlist, and the only one other than Teenage Dream that I look forward to: "Oh No!" by Marina and the Diamonds.
    Omg. How did I miss that. Thanks for pointing it out. I've actually been singing it all the way home after closing tonight. Haha.

I also added "Angel" to the list. Dunno how I forgot two of the best songs on this playlist.

Wait, what Eagle do you work at?

VsTheWorld said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    Omg. How did I miss that. Thanks for pointing it out. I've actually been singing it all the way home after closing tonight. Haha.

I also added "Angel" to the list. Dunno how I forgot two of the best songs on this playlist.

Wait, what Eagle do you work at?
    Haha hey Tim. It's Scott.

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by VsTheWorld View Post
    Haha hey Tim. It's Scott.
    It sounded like a screenname you would use, but I was gonna ask if you knew Scott.

Can you help me fill in the rest? Our lack of TV makes it difficult.
  13. jcrawford said:

Its been driving me mad...I work at a store in PA, but I'm never around to catch the name of one of the songs of one of the music videos. Its the one right before the song by goldfinger something?!?!?
  14. jcrawford said:

bushwick blues by delta spirit
    niagara falls by harlem Shakes
    Lying around by magic bullets
    Don't look down by Restless people
  15. DMills517 said:

Hey Guys, I have a quick question. I work at an AE in mid-Michigan, and there's a song that I want to say comes on right after that incredibly annoying Aerie holiday video with the instrumental. The lyrics feature lines that say "put the devil in the oven on high", and "steppin' in the devil's shoes". It's sung by male voices, one high, followed by one repeating it in a low tone.

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by DMills517 View Post
    Hey Guys, I have a quick question. I work at an AE in mid-Michigan, and there's a song that I want to say comes on right after that incredibly annoying Aerie holiday video with the instrumental. The lyrics feature lines that say "put the devil in the oven on high", and "steppin' in the devil's shoes". It's sung by male voices, one high, followed by one repeating it in a low tone.
    Tabasco Sole - The Voluntary Butler Scheme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9hn_oXyYYU
  17. SteelersFreak1 said:

This playlist is awesome but I'm curious about a few of the songs AE put up on the Facebook listing of the Holiday tracks. Almost all the songs from Holiday 1 and 2 are on the list but there's a few songs that haven't been on either, like the 3OH!3 song, the Jamiroquai song, the Beck song and the Empire of the Sun song. I'm wondering if they're going to be on the Spring Trans playlist, because if you look at the Holiday 09 playlist, the songs from Spring Trans are on there, but it doesn't seem like there are enough songs on this one for that to be possible, so I'm kind of thinking they are just songs that didn't end up making it on to the Holiday 2 playlist, since that list on Facebook has been on there for quite a while.

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFreak1 View Post
    This playlist is awesome but I'm curious about a few of the songs AE put up on the Facebook listing of the Holiday tracks. Almost all the songs from Holiday 1 and 2 are on the list but there's a few songs that haven't been on either, like the 3OH!3 song, the Jamiroquai song, the Beck song and the Empire of the Sun song. I'm wondering if they're going to be on the Spring Trans playlist, because if you look at the Holiday 09 playlist, the songs from Spring Trans are on there, but it doesn't seem like there are enough songs on this one for that to be possible, so I'm kind of thinking they are just songs that didn't end up making it on to the Holiday 2 playlist, since that list on Facebook has been on there for quite a while.
    They're on the Pandora too. It's weird. It's as if they didn't make the final cut. I really hope these end up on Spring Trans. Basement Jaxx - "Hush Boy" is another wildly catchy hit that didn't make it. I honestly wouldn't have wanted it to have to compete with "Oh No!" on this playlist.
  19. SteelersFreak1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    They're on the Pandora too. It's weird. It's as if they didn't make the final cut. I really hope these end up on Spring Trans. Basement Jaxx - "Hush Boy" is another wildly catchy hit that didn't make it. I honestly wouldn't have wanted it to have to compete with "Oh No!" on this playlist.
    I'm also starting to wonder about the whole college radio thing. This one didn't even have a radio station associated with it or anything, so I'm wondering if they're giving up on that.
  20. itzginerz said:

thank youuu for this!! now i can enjoy all these songs at home too!