American Eagle Holiday 2 2010 Playlist

Thread: American Eagle Holiday 2 2010 Playlist

Tags: None

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFreak1 View Post
    I'm also starting to wonder about the whole college radio thing. This one didn't even have a radio station associated with it or anything, so I'm wondering if they're giving up on that.
    I opened yesterday and put the CD in. It's actually labeled "Holiday 2 - University of Santa Monica."

Also, I figured out that the playlist is roughly 4 hours and 10 minutes long and the first song is the stupid Aerie video followed by "Angel."
  2. dillie327 said:

I think there's a song with a line along the lines of, "and I just might fall right off the balcony," but I cannot seem to figure out which one it is! it's killing me! that on line is just running through my brain!
  3. dillie327 said:

FOUND IT!
    it's
    Keep Your Eyes Ahead by The Helio Sequence

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by dillie327 View Post
    FOUND IT!
    it's
    Keep Your Eyes Ahead by The Helio Sequence
    Oh, my bad. I thought I already had that on the list. Thanks for the add.
  5. supra7 said:

hey I work at the AE in east atlanta. and we have a pharell williams song that plays on our list. not sure of the name.
  6. Hamsandwich said:

there's this one really funky song I hear all the time but I can't seem to find it, the lyrics are like "I know you care, just because you don't say it doesn't mean it's not there" then in the chorus he repeats a line that sounds like "I'm on your house" or I'm at your house or something like that, anybody know it?

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by supra7 View Post
    hey I work at the AE in east atlanta. and we have a pharell williams song that plays on our list. not sure of the name.
    Were all of these other songs with it? If not, please use the Spring Trans thread (some stores started playing it early for some reason). If this is indeed about Holiday 2, I will try to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsandwich View Post
    there's this one really funky song I hear all the time but I can't seem to find it, the lyrics are like "I know you care, just because you don't say it doesn't mean it's not there" then in the chorus he repeats a line that sounds like "I'm on your house" or I'm at your house or something like that, anybody know it?
    Please refer to the Spring Trans thread for anything heard after Christmas.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/am...s-college.html
  8. supra7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hco471Model View Post
    Were all of these other songs with it? If not, please use the Spring Trans thread (some stores started playing it early for some reason). If this is indeed about Holiday 2, I will try to look into it.

Please refer to the Spring Trans thread for anything heard after Christmas.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/am...s-college.html
    sorry its not a pharell song. i was working as a greeter and coulndt make out the name.. dont laugh but it was raphel saadiq staying in love. thanks though.
  9. C1893529 said:

Ok I was in American eagle outfitters and I heard a song by a female
    Which sort of sounded like nicki minaj but the girl was actually singing and it wasnt rap. some of the lines went like "live life and set yourself free" or something like that. but there is one line that I remember, it went: "like Sally Bowles from Cabaret" if any of you guys know this song please reply. Thanks so much in advance.