HELP! I need to know what song it is!

Thread: HELP! I need to know what song it is!

Tags: None
  1. Emi7965 said:

Question HELP! I need to know what song it is!

I am an employee at kohls and everyday there is a song that is played....I cant remember anything about it except the beinging starts off with...something something something "los angeles"

A male sings it i believe, it is probably a newer song. It is a mellow sort of rock song....I know that isn't much to go on but maybe someone out there has a clue, thanks!
  2. bugmenot1 said:

"That's What I'm Here For" by Jason Castro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsa5S7lKPEM
  3. Emi7965 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT IS IT!!!!! i can't tell you how excited I am! thank you!
  4. alison87 said:

Default need help with christmas song

Hi! I recently heard a jazz version of Santa Claus is Comin to Town at Kohl's, with no singer. I have been looking like crazy and don't know who the group is. It's really up tempo, with piano, and saxophone and probably trumpet.

Thanks so much!
  5. mindomatter said:

Default Christmas song

I work adset @ Kohl's and hear this song only once during my shift...It is a female singer and her voice is very quiet and haunting. I know one part says something about "Snow falling on lilacs" and there is a lot of "La la la la, la la la's" in it...Very good song, but noone has a clue who sings it or its name!
  6. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mindomatter View Post
    I work adset @ Kohl's and hear this song only once during my shift...It is a female singer and her voice is very quiet and haunting. I know one part says something about "Snow falling on lilacs" and there is a lot of "La la la la, la la la's" in it...Very good song, but noone has a clue who sings it or its name!
    "The Winter Song" by Eisley
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/playli...er_Song/26Vojc
  7. mindomatter said:

Thanks Bugmenot1...I would have never found this song anywhere....You must have the company playlist...Haha