Tatalo Ft Tome - Yeki Behesh Zang Bezane

Thread: Tatalo Ft Tome - Yeki Behesh Zang Bezane

Tags: None

desert rose said:

Default Tatalo Ft Tome - Yeki Behesh Zang Bezane

Tatalo:Yeki behesh zang bezane Bege hanuz tu fekresham Bege hanuz mese ghadim naze negasho mikesham Bege ke mimiram barash Bege hanuzam ashegham asheghe un tame labash Behesh begid age ye ruz nabinanesh degh mikonam delo barash ghorbuni ba dalilo mantegh mikonam Behesh begid age bekhad hamishe ashegh mimunam Tamume she'ramo barash ba ashko hegh hegh mikhunam
    Yeki behesh zang bezane bege hanuz tu fekresham bege hanuz mese ghadim naze negasho mikesham
    Man bi ooon tamume karaAam akhe mesle uno az koja biaram (2)
    Tome:daram behet migam naro bare bistome yeruz pashimun mishi ke dige nis tome kashki behem migofti akhare ghessamo ke yeruzi momkene faramush koni esmamo behem gofti boro vaghti jelom rah baste shode vaghti vojudam be vojude to vabase shode bebin tome delesho nasporde pishet ke bezari beri dochare afsordegi she bi to cheshaye man pore khune bas ke bidare akhe miduni zendegim be to bastegi dare age bashi khubam age nabashi ye ravani misham ke engari male in tarafa nis!
    Tataloo:Behesh begid age bekhad donyaro atish mizanam uni ke asheghe dota cheshaye abishe manam Behesh begid ke hame chiz beham mirize vaghti nis age nabashe hata mordan dige kare sakhti nis
    Man bi oon tamume karam akhe mesle uno az koja biaram!(2)
    Mesle uono az koja biaram?!
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-09-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

pinky_girl said:

Default Someone call her!

Tatalo::

:Yeki behesh zang bezane Bege hanuz tu fekresham
    Someone call her and tell her that i still think about her

Bege hanuz mese ghadim naze negasho mikesham
    (someone) tell her that I care about her and play up to her like before

Bege ke mimiram barash Bege hanuzam ashegham ,asheghe un tame labash
    (someone) tell her that I die for her and i'm still in love wit her , in love with the taste of her lips!

Behesh begid age ye ruz nabinanesh degh mikonam delo barash ghorbuni ba dalilo mantegh mikonam
    (someone) tell her if i don't see her for just one day i will die of sadness and i will sacrifice my heart by giving her the reasons and logic

Behesh begid age bekhad hamishe ashegh mimunam Tamume she'ramo barash ba ashko hegh hegh mikhunam
    (someone)tell her that if she wants, i will stay in love forever and i will sing all my lyrics with tears while i'm crying so hard

Yeki behesh zang bezane bege hanuz tu fekresham bege hanuz mese ghadim naze negasho mikesham
    Someone call her and tell her that i still think about her ,tell her that I care about her and play up to her like before

I'm done without her(this is the end of world for me)..how could i find a person like her?

Tome:

daram behet migam naro bare bistome yeruz pashimun mishi ke dige nis tome
    I'm telling you for the 20th time don't go away! one day you'll be regretful but it will be too late cause Tome (the name of the singer) won't be there anymore

kashki behem migofti akhare ghessamo ke yeruzi momkene faramush koni esmamo
    I wish you told me the end of my story that one day you might forget my name

behem gofti boro vaghti jelom rah baste shode vaghti vojudam be vojude to vabase shode
    When the way was blocked for me and when i got attached with you so deeply you told me go away!

bebin tome delesho nasporde pishet ke bezari beri dochare afsordegi she bi to cheshaye man pore khune bas ke bidare
    look! Tome didn't leave his heart for you to leave him alone and make him depressed , my eyes are full of blood without you because of not sleeping!

akhe miduni zendegim be to bastegi dare age bashi khubam age nabashi ye ravani misham ke engari male in tarafa nis!
    you know what? my life depends on you...if you are with me, i will be ok and if not , i will be a psycho who is not from here!

Tataloo:
    Behesh begid age bekhad donyaro atish mizanam uni ke asheghe dota cheshaye abishe manam
    (someone) tell her that i will set the world on fire if she wants ,the person who loves her two blue eyes is me!

Behesh begid ke hame chiz beham mirize vaghti nis age nabashe hata mordan dige kare sakhti nis
    (someone) tell her that if she is not gonna be with me i will ruin everything and when she is not with me , dying isn't that hard!

I'm done without her(this is the end of world for me)..how could i find a person like her?

Mesle uono az koja biaram?!
    .how could i find a person like her?

desert rose said:

Default Mamnoonam!

The translation is perfect and the lyrics are so lovely

pinky_girl said:

you're welcome..yeah this song is so sweeet