English creative writing, writing exam

Thread: English creative writing, writing exam

Tags: None
  1. Janneke123 said:

Default English creative writing, writing exam

Hello,

My name is Jane, and I the exams comes soon, maybe you saw it, my english isn't so fluent. Can someone help me to correct my mistakes in the task underneeth?

already thanx
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Taxi drivers, always trouble-free

Mr Gomez suggested another hotel, the Oriel loge, where we could stay. We agreed and asked for two taxis to bring us to that hotel, because we were with too many.

When the taxis came, we put our baggage in the trunk. The taxis were yellow, with a yellow line. The first chauffeur was old and ugly. He wore a dirty shirt, tight pants and a pair of slippers. He had also a big wart on his nose and there was sweat dripping of his face. The second chauffeur seemed ordinary.

Me and my aunt got into the first cab, and my sister and my parents got into the second. We said to the second chauffeur to follow our taxi, because he didn’t know where that hotel was. We left very fast, and I asked the chauffeur to slow down. He said that they would follow us. We drove faster, and faster. Suddenly I saw the second taxi fading away. I asked the chauffeur to slow down again. He didn’t listen. We were on the motorway, and I saw that there were a dozen taxis! We panicked, and my aunt required the chauffeur to stop. He didn’t listen, and drove continually faster. My aunt told him that she would give him 5 pond if he slowed down. “That’s all right” said the chauffeur, but he drove faster. “You are crazy! I’ll give you 10 pond if you stop right now!”
    “Make it twenty”, replied the chauffeur. My aunt was furious and said: “Excuse me?” He answered: “I said that I’ll stop if you give me 20 pound.”

Eventually my aunt made him stop. My aunt get out of the car and cried:”Jane, get out of the car!” I got out, and the driver drove off with his car doors open. There we were, on the motorway by the traffic lights. We had no cell phone, no transport,... We had nothing. Me and my aunt looked around, and walked in circles, but we saw too many yellow taxis, so we were desperate.

After a few minutes a cap stopped in front of us. It was our family! They saw us incidentally. We got in the car and told our story.

baby_girl_ said:

Here you are

Quote Originally Posted by Janneke123 View Post
    Hello,

My name is Jane, and I the exams comes soon, maybe you saw it, my english isn't so fluent. Can someone help me to correct my mistakes in the task underneeth?

already thanx
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Taxi drivers, always trouble-free

Mr Gomez suggested another hotel, the Oriel lodge, where we could stay. We agreed and asked for two cabs to bring us to that hotel, because we didn't have any money.

When the cabs came, we put our luggagges in the trunk. The cabs were yellow, with a yellow line. The first driver was old and ugly. He was wearing a dirty shirt, tight pants and a pair of slippers. He also had a big wart on his nose and there was sweat dripping of his face. The second driver seemed ordinary.

Me and my aunt got into the first cab, and my sister and my parents got into the second one. We said to the second driver to follow our taxi, because he didn’t know where that hotel was. We left very fast, and I asked the driver to slow it down. He said that they would follow us. We drove faster, and faster. Suddenly I saw the second taxi fading away. I asked the driver to slow down again. He didn’t listen. We were on the motorway, and I saw that there were a dozen of cabs or taxi (the word taxi doesn't have plural, so you can't use "taxis")! We panicked, and my aunt asked the driver to stop. He didn’t listen, and kept on driving faster. My aunt told him that she would give him 5 pounds if he slowed down. “That’s all right” said the driver, but he drove faster. “You are crazy! I’ll give you 10 pounds if you stop right now!”
    “Make it twenty”, replied the driver. My aunt was furious and said: “Excuse me?” He answered: “I said that I’ll stop if you give me 20 pound.”

Eventually my aunt made him stop. My aunt got out of the car and cried /screamed:”Jane, get out of the car!” I got out, and the driver drove off with his car doors open. There we were, on the motorway by the traffic lights. We had no cell phone, no transport,... We had nothing. Me and my aunt looked around, and walked in circles, but we saw too many yellow taxi/cabs, so we were desperate.

After a few minutes a cap stopped in front of us. It was our family! They saw us by accident. We got in the car and told them our story.

3. Janneke123 said:

Thank u very much! X

baby_girl_ said:

You're welcome

5. Guest said:

jane druk op knop Thank you bij dat meisje zij verdient dat!