Techno/dance/trance song from 1998/1999/2000

Thread: Techno/dance/trance song from 1998/1999/2000

Tags: dance, techno
  1. siouxsieone said:

Default Techno/dance/trance song from 1998/1999/2000

Hey, I'm looking for a techno/dance song from late 90's or early 2000..I don't remember the lyrics quite right but please take a look

The part I remember is the beginning, something like this;

Two caracters with silly cartoon- voices appears in the song.
    In the beginning, somebody is playing really loud dance music. A neighbor (light voice) goes over to complain and knocks on the door. The neighbor with the music (dark voice) opens and replies with a monster-ish voice "Yeeees?"
    The annoyed neighbour says something like "Could you turn the music down, I'm trying to get some sleep here". And the neighbour replies "Alright-okay". And turns the music up even louder. The musicis with a lot of bass. I think this happens twice in the beginning of the song.
    I think the lyrics afterwards are something like "Shut the **** up" or "turn it up"/turn the music up/bass up.. i dont know, but it's a male voice.

2. lubudubu said:

I want to revive this thread because I'v been looking for this track for many years now. Many thanks siouxsieone for describing the lyrics of the two men with such a detail. I can add, that the dark voice guy after saying "Alright-okay" slams the door and then says "Yeah, right" and then turns the music up louder.

I heard this track only one time in some british radio. The DJ mixed many tracks in a live show and this particular one was the best of all.

Will someone please give us a hint what this might be?

3. Trimmjens said:

I got it! Finally after searching for it for a while myself I stumbled over a remix with 12 songs on youtube and found it in there.

Jonah - Yeah... Right

Spotify:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/2OOyA8uMs7We6MxWTlayou

You find different versions of the song on youtube as well but i think the one on spotify is the best version.