From She's The Man movie

Thread: From She's The Man movie

Tags: None
  1. omgitsjustme said:

Red face yes, please!!

Quote Originally Posted by tikigurl293
    Does anyone know what song plays when Sebastian suddenly becomes popular and he is walking up the steps. The same song also plays in the debutante ball deleted scene

i know which song you mean. ive been driving myself crazy looking for the same song and i cant find it anywhere. if you or anyone knows it please email it to me at babycake06@hotmail.com thanx a lot!!

2. omgitsjustme said:

Quote Originally Posted by jennif08
    does anyone know the song that plays when viola duke and the other 2 guys arrive at the carnival

the song is called 'satin chick' by Goldfrapp

3. xoxojordannxoxo said:

Does anyone know the song when Duke gets off his bike and sees sebastian and olivia kissing???

4. scarletending said:

Does anyone know the song where Viola trys out for the boys soccer team, its a hip hop/reggae song and it says something like "jump up if you're feelings good" and "move your body side to side" please let me know on
    aim: scarlet ending

5. scarletending said:

Alright, i found a website that lists all the songs that are in the movie, i think they are in order of how they play in the movie but i'm not sure. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454945/soundtrack

6. shaz011 said:

Exclamation the song when duke gets off his bike x

Quote Originally Posted by Ilvkenndrck125
    Does anybody know the song when duke gets off his bike and takes his helmet off and sees olivia kissing the real sebastion?? it is the song playing in the back ground and it is only a small section of the song but i need to know the song title and the artist please!!!!! it is killing me!!!!!!
    that song when duke is getting off his bike and sees olivia run down the steps and kiss the real sebastian is called LOVE by matt white.

no problem and thanks 2 the person who knew the song when they were playing football and duke is teachin viola football skills and viola dances into vinnie jones is called international by chali 2na

7. Ashely said:

Does anybody know what song was playing when they were at the fair? It was a country song and its pretty popular I can't remember how it goes though..

8. suicidebyinsecticide said:

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjustme
    the song is called 'satin chick' by Goldfrapp
    Actually it's "Ooh La La" but that's not a bad song by them either.

9. ren410 said:

I realllllly need to know the song that plays when they run out on the field at the game. It's kinda badass and you only really hear the beginning.

10. miliani said:

Smile

i'm pretty sure that it's called "jump up" and the artists name is "Da beat bros"

11. xoliviox said:

Exclamation question

yeh i fink its called move along. dus any one no the song that is played when viola is training with duke?

12. xoliviox said:

dus any 1 no the song that is played when viola is training football with duke?

13. -[j]essic[a]- said:

Does anyone know what song plays when Sebastian suddenly becomes popular and he is walking up the steps. The same song also plays in the debutante ball deleted scene

14. kkellyyy said:

does anyone know what song in the movie goes liek "drowning, deep in side the water" "drowningg" or something liek that, they keep saying drowning in somethin, its in the scene where duke is teaching sabatian skills and vinny jones is up in the stands watching? PLEASE I'M DYING HERE!!

15. crazy_angel said:

ok i dont kno wen this plays in the movie or if any of u hav asked about it yet but theres a song called "4ever" by the veronicas sometime in this movie. they're this austrailian girl band and there really awesome.

16. heyever42 said:

Default in reply to the message up 2

the song is called "love and memories"

17. k8 said:

Does anyone know the song playing when Sebastian and Duke are playing football....I think its the part where he turns to leave and she's still playing and the coach sees her. PLZ someone, I've been going crazy

18. musicgirl_28 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ren410 View Post
    I realllllly need to know the song that plays when they run out on the field at the game. It's kinda badass and you only really hear the beginning.
    Invincible - By Ok Go

OK GO - INVINCIBLE LYRICS

19. nelly125 said:

Default shes the man

hey does anybody know the song that plays at the carnival thing on shes the man? the part were viola changes into a girl then into a guy what song it that?

Mumbles said:

Try this

Ooh La La - Goldfrapp

Or maybe

4Ever - The Veronicas

I believe both these songs were played at the carnival
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn