[Tatar] Флиза Назырова - Уртак Сер

Thread: [Tatar] Флиза Назырова - Уртак Сер

Tags: None
  1. helenefan said:

Default [Tatar] Флиза Назырова - Уртак Сер

The singer's name is Флиза Назырова

The song's name is Уртак Сер

The language is Tatar (Tatar is a region which belongs to Russia)

The playing link:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LFD2s79g_wU/

What I do not know are the lyrics and the meaning of those lyrics. Anybody (esp. Russian or Slavic language speakers) could help me find them ? Thank you in advance.

haydee said:

helenefan, i couldnt find lyrics or anything about this singer!
    but u can try asking user http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/me...id_-63624.html, she's Tatarian.
    Pertėj kohės e hapsirės,
    tej tė keqes e te mirės

panselinos said:

Helenefan, Tatar is a Turkic language, not a Slavic one. Unfortunately, we can't help you. :/
    It's funnier in Enochian

4. roughe said:

Hello, sorry for my English. This artist is my mother. I'll can help you. Write to e-mail nazyfli@mail.ru - is mail of my mother.

DJ Maxx said:

Quote Originally Posted by roughe View Post
    Hello, sorry for my English. This artist is my mother. I'll can help you. Write to e-mail nazyfli@mail.ru - is mail of my mother.
    What are the odds ? But I don't believe it for a second !

6. pianoman74 said:

Yes I do. Because I can read Cyrillic and the transliterated Tatar name corresponds to the mail address in some distinct way. BTW, you've got a PM.

7. roughe said:

Уртак сер (Общий секрет)
    1. Придя к серебряному озеру, я опять вспоминаю тебя. В тяжелые минуты жизни мысли о тебе придавали мне силы.
    2. В думах я опять лечу в свою молодость, и не нужны мне для этого крылья. «Передай от меня привет!»- обращаюсь я к ветрам и соснам, которые качаясь на ветру, тоскуют по тебе вместе со мной.
    3. Вдалеке родной край, а в душе храню я песню, рожденную для тебя. Песня эта - о нашем общем секрете, о котором знаем только мы с тобой.

Urtak Ser (shared secret)
    1. Coming to Silver Lake, again, I think of you. In the difficult moments of life, thoughts of you gave me strength.
    2. In the thoughts I'm flying back to his youth, and I need to do wings. "Give my regards!" - I appeal to the wind and the pines, which are swaying in the wind, miss you with me.
    3. Away native land, but at heart I keep a song born for you. This song - about our shared secret, which we only know we are with you.