I am so fresh yes and so young haters look at me like i couldn't be the one i am real talk i speak raw i walk hard get it in is my mother ***** theme song i got my fitted on i never seen it but now i see it and it aint far every time i look in the mirror i tell myself get ya shine on haters try and knock me so i gotta keep my grind on..

break it down i don't want nobody else to hear the sound this love is a private affair interrupt the flow no you better not dare x2

i know you gotta man but my feeling still there i can take you places show you things he don't dare hes a sucka hes a chump i can be the best you ever had so buckle up you got that kinda love thatll make me say make me do whatever you want cause i dont wanna *** it up with you every day make you feel something new lemme tell you i can hold you down i wont go unless you go to move so fast but i can move slow to so lets break it down...break it down

break it down i dont want nobody else to hear the sound this love is a private affair interupt the flow no you better not dare x2