English to Hungarian?!

Thread: English to Hungarian?!

Tags: None
  1. Namix06 said:

Default English to Hungarian?!

Hello,

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules here but I'm hoping someone can help me translate not lyrics, but a recipe, from English to Hungarian.

My girlfriend's Hungarian and part of what I'd like to give her for Christmas is homemade cookie dough complete with instructions (in Hungarian) on how to bake it. It would be really cool if it was flawlessly translated. Somehow I can't find a dedicated site for this kind of thing online, and this forum seems pretty busy in comparison to some of the others!

Here's the recipe. Köszi!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

* Cookie mix in a jar
    * 240 mL butter
    * 1 egg
    * 5 mL vanilla

Beat butter in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. With a wooden spoon, stir cookie mix into creamed mixture until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 175° C oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Depends on size of cookies. Makes about 3 to 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies.

2. Chobot said:

Quote Originally Posted by Namix06 View Post
    Hello,

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules here but I'm hoping someone can help me translate not lyrics, but a recipe, from English to Hungarian.

My girlfriend's Hungarian and part of what I'd like to give her for Christmas is homemade cookie dough complete with instructions (in Hungarian) on how to bake it. It would be really cool if it was flawlessly translated. Somehow I can't find a dedicated site for this kind of thing online, and this forum seems pretty busy in comparison to some of the others!

Here's the recipe. Köszi!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

* Cookie mix in a jar
    * 240 mL butter
    * 1 egg
    * 5 mL vanilla

Beat butter in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. With a wooden spoon, stir cookie mix into creamed mixture until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake in preheated 175° C oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Depends on size of cookies. Makes about 3 to 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies.
    Megpróbalom, de az én magyar helyesiratom nem a legjobb. Hibákra ne nézz.

Csokoládés kalács.

* Vegyes Cookie keks dobozban
    * 240 mL vaj
    * 1 tojás
    * 5 mL vanilla

Keverd ki a vajat az edényben amíg habos lesz. Törjé bele egy tojást és valillát. Fakanállal keverd bele a cookie kekset amíg nincs jól ki keverve. Kanálankét (teakanállal) fomályál dombokot a zsíros papíron (vagy a sütöpléhen). Süssed a forró sütöben (175 fokon) 8 -12 percig vagy amíg nem lessz kicsit barna. A kalács nagyságátol függ. Kijön kb. 3-4 tucat csokoládés kalács.

3. Namix06 said:

Thanks!!!