Solved: I'm looking for this song

Thread: Solved: I'm looking for this song

Tags: looking for lyrics, lyric help
  1. Xaramasa said:

Question Solved: I'm looking for this song

Hi, I'm looking for a specific song. The problem is that it's not played regularly at the local radio so I can't make out the lyrics. It's seems like a pretty old song too, and the singer has a nice, deep (sort of raspy) voice.

The part of the song that I can identify, vaguely that is goes something like "look at me now". I'm not 100% sure of the lyrics, but it's a rather cheerful jazzy song.

Additionally, the chorus part where I think it sounds like 'look at me now' is always followed by a short jazzy instrumental piece ( from a saxophone I think).

Thanks in advance!

Mixalopoulos said:

Sounds like Louis Armstrong.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Xaramasa View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a specific song. The problem is that it's not played regularly at the local radio so I can't make out the lyrics. It's seems like a pretty old song too, and the singer has a nice, deep (sort of raspy) voice.

The part of the song that I can identify, vaguely that is goes something like "look at me now". I'm not 100% sure of the lyrics, but it's a rather cheerful jazzy song.

Additionally, the chorus part where I think it sounds like 'look at me now' is always followed by a short jazzy instrumental piece ( from a saxophone I think).

Thanks in advance!
    ??

Terry Callier - Look At Me Now {1968}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW-gCKPw-l4

Dan
  4. Xaramasa said:

Oh, sorry those aren't the songs I'm looking for. Sorry, it must be really frustrating. The song is 80ish, I think cause my dad knows the tune (but unfortunately not the title)

I'll try keyboarding the tune of the chorus, when I'm able if that helps. But again, the song stars out with a jazz-like instrumental piece and is pretty prevalent during the chorus.

Thanks again!
  5. Xaramasa said:

Hi. I finally found the song I was looking for. I found it by accident when I was browsing through my father's cd collection. It's actually 'Who Can It Be Now?' by Men At Work.

Still, thanks for all the help.
  6. Th3Diplomat said:

thats great.

Dapps said:

So pleased to read you found it, and thanks for letting us know.

Due to people spamming, this thread will now be closed.