Not Lyrics But Can Someone Translate Eng > Rus

Thread: Not Lyrics But Can Someone Translate Eng > Rus

Tags: None
  1. mirjetaxo8 said:

Default Not Lyrics But Can Someone Translate Eng > Rus

i need someone to translate a note for someone from english to russian. words don't have to be exact, just like the basic idea. any help would be great!

Sveta,
    I love all of your silly drunk text messages you send me almost everyday but you need to calm down honey! You're crazy girl! Anyways, I wrote a song. You need to read it and hear it because I really like it! We can sing at the top of our lungs and play our beautiful piano duets too. Just like we used to do when we were little! And of course jump around and dance like fools, singing into our hairbrushes. I miss you! I love you! Please come to Sochi! And you need to tell me more about college! It makes me sad that you don't like it. Everything will get better darling! Hang in there. Also, I must hear more about this boy

Love you babygirl!

2. blackmedusa said:

Света,
    я обожаю все твои смешные СМС, которые ты мне посылаешь почти каждый день, но тебе надо успокоиться! Ты чокнутая!
    Но сейчас не об этом, я написал песню. Обязательно хочу, чтобы ты её прочитала и послушала, потому что она мне очень нравится! Мы сможем петь во всё горло и играть наши замечательные дуэты на пианино, точно как тогда, когда мы были маленькими. И конечно прыгать и плясать как сумасшедшие и петь в щётки для волос. Я тебя люблю и по тебе скучаю, пожалуйста приезжаи в Сочи! И обязательно расскажи мне подробности про университет, я очень расстраиваюсь, что тебе не нравится. Но всё улучшится! И обязательно расскажи мне подробнее про того парня

Люблю тебя, дорогая!

3. mirjetaxo8 said:

thank you so much!