Reward 4 successful i.d's..

Thread: Reward 4 successful i.d's..

Tags: None
  1. kez said:

Default Reward 4 successful i.d's..

ive been hunting some of these for a very long time now (15 yrs) and only managed to track 2 down. i will reward the people who help me find me any of these awsome tracks. the tracks i have found are the ones at "3:50" & "8:00" if u want the name of these let me know & i'll share with you, thanks in advance for you help & here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IbbIIyAkeA

2. kez said:

No 1??

3. Asuyuka said:

No. 2 is possibly Scoop; what I don't know. But I heard it and that's what I first thought of it as.

I'll keep looking and listening to the others; if I can ID ANY, I'll let you know ^^

Am interested in the ID'd ones you have, though; unfortunately, I'm not recognizing anything else ^^;
    Last edited by Asuyuka; 01-10-2011 at 05:54 PM.

4. kez said:

Quote Originally Posted by Asuyuka View Post
    No. 2 is possibly Scoop; what I don't know. But I heard it and that's what I first thought of it as.

I'll keep looking and listening to the others; if I can ID ANY, I'll let you know ^^

Am interested in the ID'd ones you have, though; unfortunately, I'm not recognizing anything else ^^;
    yeh number 2 does have the same phrase in it as a scoop song but this is not 1 of his unfortunately, the tunes iv got r, "Zini & Kantini - Big Beat" & "skitz - rocking rymes"

thanks 4 trying anywayz...

5. jp12345 said:

0:00 = ?
    0:54 = ?
    2:12 = Christian Milian & Borja Garcia - Waiting for You (remix?)
    3:15 = Zini & Kantini - Big Beat
    4:11 = Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth (remix?)
    5:20 = ?
    6:29 = ?
    7:07 = ?
    7:55 = Karim & Frank Farrell - Sharona (remix?)
    8:59 = ?
    9:35 = ?
    Last edited by jp12345; 01-15-2011 at 12:58 PM.

6. pianoman74 said:

heh JP, I'm having a deja vu
    (especially that LTD horns sample rang some big bells)

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...nce-tunes.html

7. jp12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    heh JP, I'm having a deja vu
    (especially that LTD horns sample rang some big bells)

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...nce-tunes.html
    Oh good, it's not just me...

8. kez said:

Smile

Yeh sorry guys i did post a similar vid b 4 but ther's sum new ones on this vid, this is my last cry 4 help i'll not be reposting any of these id's, thanks 4 ya help tho...

9. pianoman74 said:

You sound so offended, man.

But my "deja vu" post only had that one purpose: that people like JP do not rack their brains TWICE about the same song which they already solved many months ago, but probably can't remember.

So ... it's all about INFORMATION, as in all help forums Be specific!
    You just ought to TELL people about an earlier similar post, not let 'em find out by themselves

With that, nobody will have anything against an "updated" new topic.
    However, seeing your terse "text message style" posts, I feel that you rather hate to write much (almost as if they had a per-post max character limit set up on here).

10. jp12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    You sound so offended, man.

But my "deja vu" post only had that one purpose: that people like JP do not rack their brains TWICE about the same song which they already solved many months ago, but probably can't remember.

So ... it's all about INFORMATION, as in all help forums Be specific!
    You just ought to TELL people about an earlier similar post, not let 'em find out by themselves

With that, nobody will have anything against an "updated" new topic.
    However, seeing your terse "text message style" posts, I feel that you rather hate to write much (almost as if they had a per-post max character limit set up on here).
    Yes, I recognized some of the songs but I did rack my brains twice looking for them since I didn't know where the old post was (and actually found some new ones but of course they weren't the correct remix...).