Heyy! Sorry it's written the way it's written, but it's not even a REAL song like the rest, it's just something I made up and sang on New Year's eve. My best friend recorded my 'performance' and I wrote all that I could understand :

Hello! Do you remember me? You swore you would, forever, but no, you don’t… I’m some hello you heard, given by destiny. Hello! I’m the girl that said hello to you, the girl that bought mistletoe to remind her of you. I’m the girl you said ‘I love you’ to!...

-Chorus-
So hello! Hello! In a greeting card with two tied hearts, like the one you sent to me on Easter night…(hello)That’s how ‘us’ started and ended, in hello. So I’ll say hello to you once again, for all…I’ll say hello in a New Year’s Eve twenty second phone call

Hello! I’m sorry but I needed to hear your voice tonight, just pick up that phone! I know after hello you’ll hang up, but that’s alright…(hello) Is it snowing in your town too? Cause here the snowflakes are flying like the morning when I was waiting for you

-Chorus-
So hello! Hello! In a greeting card with two tied hearts, like the one you sent to me on Easter night…(hello)That’s how ‘us’ started and ended, in hello. So I’ll say hello to you once again, for all…I’ll say hello in a New Year’s Eve twenty second phone call

-Bridge-
You built a wall between me and you, yeah that’s true, but it had cracks and holes that I could see trough…And I’ve seen, I’ve seen more than I ever should, And I want to have more than I ever could

-Chorus-