Just 'cuz I got bored ...

Thread: Just 'cuz I got bored ...

Tags: None

Molotova said:

Default Just 'cuz I got bored ...

Last edited by Molotova; 01-11-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    1 <3

MoonRide*r* said:

Molotova you're fine ;-) you probably just made most of the guys around here pass out. lol :-p Ain't nothin wrong with a lil accent and sometimes that even helps. Keep it crackin :-)

edit: Some ppl might say one thing or another, like maybe you were a lil slow with a phrase or two. But I think it suites or creates a certain style. Everybody's got style. Just sayin I like it, thought it was great!
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

Molotova said:

U think U'z a Boss bxtch ?
    But bxtch U don't toss shxt
    U just teeth floss with them *****
    I dunno how to fix ur type a chicks
    U wonda why U can't keep a man ?
    What part of ur a ho don't u understand ?
    U know No shame
    And U ain't got no game
    The only thing u got is Fame
    'Cuz they all know ur name
    Been around the whole Block
    Lookin' fo' some cxck
    Put a lock on ur pxssy
    Before U wanna fxck
    'Cuz they knock on ur door
    Just 'cuz they want head
    U've spread ur Legs before
    So bxtch go to bed
    Don't shed no tears
    'Cuz it's been multiple years
    That you've had smear in yo' ears
    So don't appear to be
    The Queen that u ain't
    Don't make me believe
    Yo' xss is a Saint
    All U say remains the same
    & I don't care from where it is that u came
    But I don't play no mo' games
    Enchante, meet a real Dame
    1 <3
  4. Jfam said:

I don't know if this 2nd vid is same as first cos I'm on my iPod but the first one was good but I did notice how much over dubbing you stuck on that which surprised me a bit. Still, that was good and I got into some parts nicely and you really seemed like you got completely in touch with the beat (if u get what I mean)

Molotova said:

The second one is a different one, personally, I prefer the second one, that's why I deleted the first one which you're talking about. I get stuck when it comes to dubbing all the time, I haven't recorded professionally, I'm learning everything on my own and dubbing is always the hard part. Also, I don't wanna use any reverb, because I always got too much reverb (don't know if it's Cubase or my lack of knowledge when it comes to that program). I'm glad you felt as if I was in touch with the beat, that's what I was hoping for people to say. If you got time, u should check the second rhyme too ... Thanks !
    1 <3
  6. Jfam said:

I like the second one as well and I think the flow's also better over the beat. I read something about dubbing cos I'm planning to start recording some stuff sometime in the future but it said something about time delays for dubbing and one thing I notice in the genre I like to write in is that they dub over the end rhyme and any particular buzz words. To do with reeverb, there are settings you can change by setting time delays and amount of echoes I think but you want to make it so the reverb is really short. Cubase is a complex program so it takes time getting used to but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Anyway, well done

Molotova said:

What I usually do is: I record my rhyme once for the head vocal, then I dub it twice, put one left and one right, and that's it. Obviously that's the wrong way to record, and it makes much more sense to dub over the end rhyme and buzz words. I might try that today, don't have to work anyway, so I'll be at the studio. About the reverb, I know there are settings, (I'm smart enough to figure that out ) but all the presets are too heavy, all of them have too much reverb, so I'mma just have to google the reverb-shxt in order to make it sound decent. I'm glad you liked the second one too. Thanks
    1 <3

amaryn said:

Thumbs up boss*****

Hi Mol!

Pas mal du tout, especiallement les mots sont honnêtes et plein de la vie.
    Le qualité de la musique est pauvre, malheureusement, mais tu sais comme moi que les studios professionelles sont "couchonnement" expensives....
    Alors, ton nouveau produit on ne peut pas ecouter encore? Je ne l'ai pas vu au moins. J'attends
  9. Jfam said:

No problem, lemme know if u get a good end result and I wonder whether reverb's meant to be heavy anyway. One thing to try also would be if there are loads of variable settings, tweak them all, not just one of them cos u may be able to make the sound you want by fiddling and I normally associate reverb with instruments rather than voice, though whatever works for you. Besides, dubbing stuff puts emphasis on the words and makes them noticed, it's no good dubbing the whole thing if it gets all in your face

MoonRide*r* said:

Well Jfam, back in my day reverb was very adjustable and I would think it very sad if something like Cubase or any other costly product couldn't do the same .... but no??

Anyway I keep hearing about Cubase ... I shoulda had it on my Christmas wishlist? .... maybe for my birthday? ..... hellooooo .....
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
  11. Jfam said:

nahhh, i think it's adjustable, just heven't used cubase reeverb but what i offered was a suggestion and r u implying we should get u cubase for ur birthday lol?

MoonRide*r* said:

Yep!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
  13. Jfam said:

haha, lol. I couldn't anyway, i don't have the sort of money to buy cubase anyway!

Molotova said:

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    Hi Mol!

Pas mal du tout, especiallement les mots sont honnêtes et plein de la vie.
    Le qualité de la musique est pauvre, malheureusement, mais tu sais comme moi que les studios professionelles sont "couchonnement" expensives....
    Alors, ton nouveau produit on ne peut pas ecouter encore? Je ne l'ai pas vu au moins. J'attends
    Merci mon pote, j'essaye d'écrire que les mots honnêtes, tu sais bien Je sais que la qualité est très pauvre, mais c'est comme tu dit, les studios professionelles, c'est trop chèr ! Tu le fait comment toi ? C'est toi qui a un studio ou c'est un ami ou c'est quoi ?
    Mon nouveau produit ... C'était trop difficile sans instrumentale, donc on a rien fait.
    Mais dès que j'ai le temps et le courrage, tu sera le premier écouteur, deal ?
    1 <3

Molotova said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jfam View Post
    haha, lol. I couldn't anyway, i don't have the sort of money to buy cubase anyway!
    160 bucks is not a lot of money dear
    1 <3
  16. Jfam said:

I know it ain't an incredible amount but I'm still a full-time student. I'm not out in the world of work as of yet. And the equivalent of $160 always seems a bit more after Christmas

Molotova said:

Well, Belgium is not that far from the UK, so if you ever come and visit Belgium, bring your lyrics and your beats, I'll let you use my (crappy) equipment.
    1 <3
  18. Jfam said:

Thanks for the offer but unless I make it as a big rapper then I expect not to visit Belgium anytime for a few years. Besides, Imma get a part-time job soon and save up money for my equipment and buy it when I think I'm ready. I'm just starting to make beats now but I think my lyrics and flow (not to mention delivery) are still a way off from where I want them to be before I start up proper. I also want a year or so's experience of writing and producing behind me so I know this is what I want and am able to do it. Thanks for the offer though but although u say ur equipment is crappy u still sound good from that video and I'd like to hear more

Molotova said:

Oh, so you really planning on taking this serious huh ? I'm just in it for fun (because I'm aware of my accent of course), though when I rap in Dutch, I get serious.
    I'd love to deliver some more, but I got so much shxt to do that I don't even know when I'll have some time to record. But when I do, I'll post it all up in here
    1 <3
  20. Jfam said:

Yeah, if I'm good I do plan on going serious in the future, I love to rap and when my weekends are free I spend hours writing and producing now 'cos I love it and never get bored your accent doesn't bother me at all an I don't think it's that bad, a bit British aswell I'd like to hear more of your rap, whether Dutch or English, I think you're good Imma post any stuff I do on here as well, but it'll be a few months yet
    Last edited by Jfam; 01-18-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Accidental pressing of reply button