Your favorite song Lyrics of all time

Thread: Your favorite song Lyrics of all time

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Post Your favorite song Lyrics of all time

Here's mine xD

"Slowly outta line, n drifting closer in your sights so play it out I'm wide awake it's a scene about me. There's something in your way n now someone is gonna pay n if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of ME."
    ~The Offspring, Your Gonna Go Far Kid~

"we've got it good, wether you like this town, or not. I know it's small but with a big head it's BOUND to get hot, in the summer but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic exude for a town that holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes, and your broken dreams.."
    ~Never Shout Never, BigCityDreams~

"it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams.."
    ~Owl City, FireFlies~

"I don't care what you think cause as long as it's about. Me."
    ~Fallout Boy, I Don't Care~

"chances thrown, nothings free, longing for.. Used to be."
    ~The Offspring, The Kids Aren't Alright~

"stuck inside this bedroom.. With almost EVERYTHING to do, now ask me why, the, hell. Don't I sleep on the cue? I COULD BE DANCING!!"
    ~Shadow (me..), SunRise~

"ima be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtably."
    ~Eminem, Not Afraid~

"I couldn't tell you, why she felt that way. She felt it. Everyday."
    ~Avril Lagvine, Nobody's Home~

"but I need you like a heartbeat but you know you gotta mean streak. Makes me run for cover when your around."
    ~Taylor Swift, Tell Me Why~

"cheer up n dry those damp eyes and tell me when it rains, n I'll blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your veins."
    ~Owl City, Rainbow Veins~

"I'm becoming this all I want to do is be more like me n be less like you!"
    ~Linkin Park, Numb~

"DANCE! This is the way they'd love if they knew how misery loves me."
    ~Fallout Boy, Dance Dance~

"are you out there? Where the rainy days began to feel rather sad, and the walls are closing in.."
    ~Owl City, West Coast Friendship~

"summer has gone and passed, the end is sick and never lasts."
    ~Greenday, Wake Me Up When September Ends~

"I'll twirl through the driveway with angelic grace till I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face!"
    ~Owl City, Peppermint Winter~

Any awesome lyrics do you like? I'm not finished here LoL
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

LyricsAngel said:

"I finally feel no emotions inside for you, was so easy just to hide the truth from you!Building up these walls was just a hobby for you...the selfishness in your eyes!"
    ~Krista - Temporary Insanity

"And I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe"
    ~Taylor Swift - Last Kiss

"And you say sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you"
    ~One Republic - Apologize

"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this, I thought I had you figured out...something's gone terribly wrong, you know I wanted.."
    ~Taylor Swift - Haunted

"I dream of another you, the one who would never, never leave me alone to pick up the pieces"
    ~Lindsay Lohan - Confessions Of A Broken Heart

"Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken"
    ~Evanescence - Hello

"No se puede vivir con tanto veneno, la esperanza que me da tu amor ...No me la dió más nadie, Te juro, no miento"
    ~Shakira - No

"You can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything feels like the movies, yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive"
    ~Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
    [Today] is the *tomorrow* you worried about ~yesterday~.Live for the ♥next day♥, not the ◘day before◘.