Hagh Ba Toe To Rast Migi Ghamet Hamishe Ba Mane
    Didi Gola Shab Ke Mishe Ashkashono Roo Mikonan
    Yadet Bashe Cheshmaye Manam Hamishe Gharghe Shabnameh
    To Miri oO Esme Mano Az Roo Delet Ghat Mizani
    Esme Ghashange To Vali Hamishe Harja Yadame
    Cheshmaye Rooshanet Yekam Kash Ke Havaye Mano Dasht
    Tanha Tavaghoam Faghat Yebar Javabe Name'ame
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-12-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

cametaa said:

Default Maryam Heidarzadeh- Tanha Tavagho

Hi there,
    Here it is, hope you enjoy!
    Please give me feedback if something in my translation doesn't make sense to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tanha Tavagho
    The only expectation

Shera Ke Ghabel Nadare Ama Hamash Vase Khodet
    As for (my) poems, they are not worth, but all are yours

Faghat Neveshtam Inaro Bekhatere Tavallodet
    I have written them just for your birthday

Negat Ghashange Vali Yekam.. Vali Yekam Ajibo Mobhame
    Your look is beautiful, just a bit.. just a bit strange and vague!

Negat Ghashange Vali Yekam.. Vali Yekam Ajibo Mobhame
    Your look is beautiful just a bit.. just a bit strange and vague

Man Az Koja SHoro Koonam Dooset Daram Ye Allameh
    Where do i begin? I love you as much as the world

Mano Gozashti oO Bazam Yebar Dige Rafti Safar
    Once again you left me and set off for a journey

Nemidoonam Shayad Safar Baraye Dardat Marhame
    I don't know.. perhaps traveling is a comfort for your pains

Ta Vaghti Inja Bemooni Ye Halate Ajibie
    As long as you stay here there is a strange feeling

Man Chejoori Vassat Begam Baroon Ghashango Nam Name
    How do i tell you the rain is beautiful and (it's) sprinkling

Havaye Raftan Ke Koni Vase To Farghi Nadare
    If you tend to leave, it won't make any difference for you

Ama Be Joone Cheshat Marge Golaye Maryame
    But (i swear) upon your eyes, it's the death of Maryam flowers!

Akharesham Degh Mikonam Ta Mano Doos Dashteh Bashi
    I will finally die of grief to have you love me

Mordan Ke Az Asheghie Ye Dafe Nist Ke Kame Kame
    The death by love doesn't happen abruptly but gradually

Man Nemidonam To Chera Injoori Negaham Mikoni
    I don't know why you look at me like this

Zire Negahe Nafezet Negaye Ashegham Khame
    My loving look is repressed by your deep look

Miporsam Az Cheshmaye to Momkene Inja Bemooni
    I ask your eyes 'may you stay here?'

Mikhandi oO Javab Midi Raftane Man Mosalame
    You laugh and reply 'my leaving is certain'

Boro.. Boro Bekhatere Khodet Ama Be Man Ye Ghol Bede
    Go..go for your own sake (to your best interest) but give me a flower!

Harjaye Donya Ke Beri Dige Nasho Male Hame
    Wherever in the world you go, stop belonging to everybody!

Rasme Ke Lahzeye Safar Yadegari Be Ham Midan
    It is customary to give each other something to remember when going on a journey

Ghashangtarin Hadie To Too Ghalbe Man Yemoosht Ghaame
    Your prettiest gift to me is a handful of sorrow in my heart

Shayad Ino Behem Dadi Ke Hamishe Ba Man Bashe
    Maybe you wanted it to be with me all the time

Hagh Ba Toe To Rast Migi Ghamet Hamishe Ba Mane
    You are right, you are correct, your sorrow is being with me all the time

Didi Gola Shab Ke Mishe Ashkashono Roo Mikonan
    Have you ever seen (noticed) that flowers reveal their tears at night?!

Yadet Bashe Cheshmaye Manam Hamishe Gharghe Shabnameh
    Don't forget that my eyes are always teary too

To Miri oO Esme Mano Az Roo Delet Khat Mizani
    You will leave and cross my name out of your heart

Esme Ghashange To Vali Hamishe Harja Yadame
    But your beautiful name will always be on my mind everywhere

I wish your bright eyes longed for me a little bit

I wish your bright eyes longed for me a little bit

Tanha Tavaghoam Faghat Yebar Javabe Name'ame
    My only expectation (of you) is to reply my letter for once
    Last edited by cametaa; 02-04-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Kama_K said:

Thankyou SO much Cametaa, I adore it, gosh what can I say about this? whatever I say about Maryam OR you is not enough. Thanks so much my dear

cametaa said:

It was my pleasure. I'm glad you liked it.

Kama_K said:

I was wondering if you had much info on Maryam Heydarzadeh? I've searched google and it has a little info about her but not much

Cametaa aziz do you also like Maryam? Which poets do you like?

cametaa said:

Hi Kama_k,

I am also one of Maryam's fans. Her poems and voice are very moving and i love them. <3 <3
    I also love the songs by pop singers 'Kamran and Hooman' that have used her lyrics and poetry.

I did a little search about her in Farsi to provide you with some accurate information about her. The information below is given by herself on internet and i translated it to English.

She was born on 20 november 1977 in Tehran and started writing poetry at the age of 8. She was about 3 years old when she had a Cataract surgery on her eye which unfortunately led to her blindness. Some believe the hospital was not well equipped and some others say it was her doctor's fault, whereas she considers it as a golden key in her destiny and believes everything happened was just an excuse for leading her to where she is.
    She still remembers many images in her mind , among them a doll called 'Nina' which she owned as a 2-year-old girl and a '‫P‬ink Panther' . Also a pair of magnifying glasses which she is happy not to wear them anymore.
    She says she still remembers the colors especially the rosy red color.
    As a child she used to mess with the brides' flowers by picking up their roses!
    She has had nine books published (until 2009). One of them was a collection of love letters called "namehayi ke pare kardam" ( "the letters i tore" ) which has been written from time to time. Many Iranians, even from out of Iran, replied each one of her letters and they inspired her to put them also in the second book of the series.
    Her first book was called "parvaneat khaham mand" ("I will remain your butterfly"). The story of this book goes back to a Tv show called "shabhaye tabestan" ("summer nights") directed by Mr.Kashani and she is grateful to him for inviting her to the show as it was a turning point in her life. Several months later she was invited to another social Tv show. She performed the show for a year and half and it became widely popular among people.
    When the Tv show was over Mr.Kashani suggested her to publish her poems and she did so.

At high school she studied human science but, in spite of her own interest, she studied Law at university. According to her, when it came to choosing her field to continue her education, regarding her good GPA, everybody, among them her school authorities, recommended her to further her study in law. She was also hoping to enjoy the practical parts of studying law such as going to courts, prisons and so on. She thought this way she could deal more with people and their feelings and that would help her in literature and poetry. However, although studying in Tehran university, which is one the most important universities in Tehran and Iran, she didn't experience any (not even one) such practical courses and she spent four years only studying the theories. At the very second term, she figured out she couldn't stand her major but her mother insisted on her not to give up. Long story short, after graduation she put her study of law aside and got stuck into the writing poetry.

I hope my translation made sense and you found it informative!
    Last edited by cametaa; 02-05-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Kama_K said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cametaa View Post
    Hi Kama_k,

I am also one of Maryam's fans. Her poems and voice are very moving and i love them. <3 <3
    I also love the songs by pop singers 'Kamran and Hooman' that have used her lyrics and poetry.

I did a little search about her in Farsi to provide you with some accurate information about her. The information below is given by herself on internet and i translated it to English.

She was born on 20 november 1977 in Tehran and started writing poetry at the age of 8. She was about 3 years old when she had an Cataract surgery on her eye which unfortunately led to her blindness. Some believe the hospital was not well equipped and some others say it was her doctor's fault, whereas she considers it as a golden key in her destiny and believes everything happened was just an excuse for leading her to where she is.
    She still remembers many images in her mind , among them a doll called 'Nina' which she owned as a 2-year-old girl and a '‫P‬ink Panther' . Also a pair of magnifying glasses which she is happy not to wear them anymore.
    She says she still remembers the colors especially the rosy red color.
    As a child she used to mess with the brides' flowers by picking up their roses!
    She has had nine books publish (untill 2009). One of them was a collection of love letters called "namehayi ke pare kardam" ( "the letters i tore" ) which has been written from time to time. Many Iranians, even from out of Iran, replied each one of her letters and they inspired her to put them also in the second book of the series.
    Her first book was called "parvaneat khaham mand" ("I will remain your butterfly"). The story of this book goes back to a Tv show called "shabhaye tabestan" ("summer nights") directed by Mr.Kashani and she is grateful to him for inviting her to the show as it was a turning point in her life. Several months later she was invited to another social Tv show. She performed the show for a year and half and it became widely popular among people.
    When the Tv show was over Mr.Kashani suggested her to publish her poems and she did so.

At high school she studied human science but, in spite of her own interest, she studied Law at university. According to her, when it came to choosing her field to continue her education, regarding her good GPA, everybody, among them her school authorities, recommended her to further her study in law. She was also hoping to enjoy the practical parts of studying law such as going to courts, prisons and so on. She thought this way she could deal more with people and their feelings and that would help her in literature and poetry. However, although studying in Tehran university, which is one the most important universities in Tehran and Iran, she didn't experience any (not even one) such practical courses and she spent four years only studying the theories. At the very second term, she figured out she couldn't stand her major but her mother insisted on her not to give up. Long story short, after graduation she put her study of law aside and got stuck into the writing poetry.

I hope my translation made sense and you found it informative!
    Oh thankyou so much for this information! It's exactly what I wanted. Daste golet dard nakone Cametaa aziz (I hope I said this right)
    Oh now I know even more that she is a remarkable lady, she is truely talented! I have so much respect for her <3

See in England, people can be famous for nothing, without even being talented or such, I don't adore any English 'icons' as much as I adore Maryam <3 She genuinely deserves fame and recognition She truely is talented.

I also like Kamran&Hooman songs, have they used alot of her lyrics? Does she write them for Kamran&Hooman or do they sing from her poems? Gosh I would be so honoured to sing anything by Maryam, I feel honoured by just reading her Poems which I am so grateful that you translated them for me Thanks again dear

And all of it made perfect sense, like all of your translations

cametaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kama_K View Post
    I also like Kamran&Hooman songs, have they used alot of her lyrics? Does she write them for Kamran&Hooman or do they sing from her poems?
    Yes they have used a lot of her poems but i am not sure if they are written for them.

Daste golet dard nakone Cametaa aziz (I hope I said this right)
    Yesss you were very right. It was impressive actually!
    Last edited by cametaa; 02-18-2011 at 01:58 AM.