One Kurdish and one Turkish song - titles unknown - help needed

Thread: One Kurdish and one Turkish song - titles unknown - help needed

Tags: None
  1. Sofijski Mozart said:

Default One Kurdish and one Turkish song - titles unknown - help needed

I'm totally keen on the two songs, the kids in this show-TV clip are singing so powerful and dynamically. But I don't know the two song titles. Anybody there, who can help me with that?

Neslihan said:

Its in Kurdish. This the Turkish lyrics translation page. Send it to the miscellaneous lyrics translation, someone might help you there.
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"

3. Sofijski Mozart said:

Oh - sorry! I didn't recognize. Usually it's no problem at all for me to distinguish Turkish and Kurdish. No idea, what went wrong with me this time. Sorry and thanks!

4. Sofijski Mozart said:

Somebody there, who know the name of these songs?

5. Sofijski Mozart said:

I know, first song was a mistake by me, but second song (starting at about 1:32 min) should be possible to someone to identify. I just need the Turkish song title (and if somone knows, the Kurdish title of the first song, too). No translation necessary. Anyone, who can help? It would be süper

SiLvEr_MooN said:

The Turkish one is "Makaram Sarı Bağlar" but don't know the Kurdish one, sorry
    You can post a comment to that video on YT, asking it to be identified but it will be better to do it in Turkish in order to have a higher chance of getting a reply That was just an advice.

7. Sofijski Mozart said:

Thank you so much, SiLvEr_MooN!!! I'm very happy - possibly just one song title for you, but the key to wounderful music for me, and...

... I'm a great fan of good advices

SiLvEr_MooN said:

I'm happy for making you happy
    Post that comment on YT if you like > "Arkadaşlar, bu Kürtçe şarkının adını bilen var mı?" (Folks, is there anyone to know the name of that Kurdish song?)

9. Sofijski Mozart said:

Emredersiniz!

But first I have to dance some more to load music (Yurtseven Kardeşler - Makaram Sarı Bağlar), until the neighbours will stop me

SiLvEr_MooN said:

LOl haha