Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 445
  1. #61
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    And Paul even though you refuse to share simona's dedication, im going to steal some of it too because she's the bosnian girl I volim te
    Once a Viva, always a Viva!
    How can I refuse now?
    How?

    However, please know that this dedication involved as much pleasure as pain .

    Will you please take the painful side and leave the pleasurable one to Simushka? I know you will, 'cos you're a heart of gold!

  2. #62
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Once a Viva, always a Viva!
    How can I refuse now?
    How?

    However, please know that this dedication involved as much pleasure as pain .

    Will you please take the painful side and leave the pleasurable one to Simushka? I know you will, 'cos you're a heart of gold!
    I have already dedicated this song to Simushka, Tarkan - Ikimizine Yerine, I hope in it you will find your answer

    Sen üzülme, gülüm, incinme
    So be not sad, my rose, don't be hurt
    Canımın içi, iki gözüm, sakın küsme
    The core of my life, my two eyes, don't be cross
    Bana hediye bırak bütün kederleri
    Leave all the pain as a present for me
    Ben ağlarım ikimizin yerine
    I will cry for the both of us

  3. #63
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by veryclever1980 View Post
    So, let me dedicate this FRESH song to you. It's from Funda's 2011 album and it's so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Lyrics and music are by Febyo Taşel.

    I know Viva loves Funda, so I dedicate it to her too.
    I hope Pawlie and Parizanka would love it as well.
    Your all time magpie has fallen in love with Funda when he heard the song below, so let me dedicate it to you back, Owl of My Life .

    The duduk part, however, is dedicated to Milena.

    At the same time - just in case - I have to advise you to stick closely to Nilufer because in case of Funda we might not be that generous . And let me make mention here of some very friendly lawyers who are always prepared to defend our "property" rights.


  4. #64
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    I have already dedicated this song to Simushka, Tarkan - Ikimizine Yerine, I hope in it you will find your answer

    Sen üzülme, gülüm, incinme
    So be not sad, my rose, don't be hurt
    Canımın içi, iki gözüm, sakın küsme
    The core of my life, my two eyes, don't be cross
    Bana hediye bırak bütün kederleri
    Leave all the pain as a present for me
    Ben ağlarım ikimizin yerine
    I will cry for the both of us
    Have I mentioned lately, that I love you?

    ***

    Now some VerySerious stuff:
    The bill we've mentioned yesterday has just increased. At this pace you're gonna go bankrupt in no time at all.
    I do hope you have a proper credit facility opened at some reputable bank, luv. You cannot trust all those financial instututions these days...

  5. #65
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Have I mentioned lately, that I love you?

    ***

    Now some VerySerious stuff:
    The bill we've mentioned yesterday has just increased. At this pace you're gonna go bankrupt in no time at all.
    I do hope you have a proper credit facility opened at some reputable bank, luv. You cannot trust all those financial instututions these days...
    Believe me, I can never get enough I love you's Know that the feelings requited abi

    Haha never fear, I will happily go bankrupt five times over if you're happy I only hope after I finish drafting my PM you will still think so

  6. #66
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Believe me, I can never get enough I love you's Know that the feelings requited abi

    Haha never fear, I will happily go bankrupt five times over if you're happy I only hope after I finish drafting my PM you will still think so
    Oh, Noor-Jane, I only hope it will be shorter than ... eg. "Mansfield Park"

  7. #67
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Oh, Noor-Jane, I only hope it will be shorter than ... eg. "Mansfield Park"
    Stupid character limit means you will get your wish

  8. #68
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Stupid character limit means you will get your wish
    Tell me about it.
    But then there are those .... hmmm .... chapters, no?

  9. #69
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    Tell me about it.
    But then there are those .... hmmm .... chapters, no?
    For our beautiful Bosnians sake, lets stop ruining her beautiful thread, check here for your answer

  10. #70
    Senior Member astorias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 184 Times in 121 Posts

    whaT a niCe threaD! thanK you! i loVe dedicatioN<3!
    EsssssssssssssssEEEEEeen <3<3<3<3 mamNoooon aziZzAm !
    i liked the SOng! thIS one's foR you:



    and thiS one is dEdicated to ViiVa:


    for beniM ablaM ! PlainChaoS!:



    Derin bir nefes alır gibi batıyoruz
    Yükümüz ağır
    Yeni bir söz söylemek için
    Ölmek mi gerekir
    Hadi bir cesaret
    Sen de taşın altına koy elini inadına inadına
    Sevişmeli bağır çağır
    <3

    vaSe çoKcleVer, moallEme azizaM :



    & SilverMooN :



    and thiS one for the onE who likes it:


    hopE you likE them ! !
    ـــ★ـــ it seeMs likE every day's the saMe...
    aNd i'm leFt to discoVer on my owN...
    It seemS like everythinG is graY...
    and there's No coloR to beHold..

  11. #71
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Wow ya star Thank you for the dedication

    p.s I like the song you dedicated to Plainy, I already posted it before you

  12. #72
    Senior Member astorias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 184 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vivapalestina View Post
    wow ya star :d:d thank you for the dedication

    p.s i like the song you dedicated to plainy, i already posted it before you :d:d
    <3!:d
    ـــ★ـــ it seeMs likE every day's the saMe...
    aNd i'm leFt to discoVer on my owN...
    It seemS like everythinG is graY...
    and there's No coloR to beHold..

  13. #73
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by astorias View Post
    whaT a niCe threaD!
    vaSe çoKcleVer, moallEme azizaM :

    I'm officially taking possession of this song from my brother çoKcleVer after he had robbed me from my very own Hairkabadayı

    On behalf of both of us - kheyli mamnoon, Astorias jan!

    PS. D'you use a special software to create "unexpected" capital letters or is it always a new invention of yours - I'm dying to know! But it's so unique and such a trademark of yours!

  14. #74
    Senior Member astorias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 184 Times in 121 Posts

    PauL JAN , dooSte azizZAm ! you're welcomE!
    since you're brothers, so thaT iS for you too !

    and no! wish i had thaT SoftwarE !

    - did yoU likE the song noor?!
    ـــ★ـــ it seeMs likE every day's the saMe...
    aNd i'm leFt to discoVer on my owN...
    It seemS like everythinG is graY...
    and there's No coloR to beHold..

  15. #75
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Which one ya star? I loved all of them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    I'm officially taking possession of this song from my brother çoKcleVer after he had robbed me from my very own Hairkabadayı
    If that is the case, I will take them all I'm still listening to them, cok guzel <3

  16. #76
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    This one goes to every single Soul in this Forum that feels pain or sorrow or is haunted by some painful memories.

    It seems to me there's quite a bunch of us here.

    So let's cry our pain out with Sezen.

    It helps. Trust me.




    I'd like to kindly ask our VeryPersian viewers and their VeryDevotees to move to the following link:




    And then smile , even though your hearts are breaking ...
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 02-09-2011 at 09:20 AM.

  17. #77
    PlainChaos
    Guest

    Ablasının birtanesi! Çook teşekkür ederim canım, I love Zeynep Casalini and that one is definitely among her best pieces ♥♥♥

    And this one goes out to everyone who (like me) thinks that Eser should've won Popstar
    No really.. I liked Eser I might even go as far as to claim that his version of Bebeğim is even better than the original So I'd like to dedicate it to all of you beautiful people out there


  18. #78
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Ablasının birtanesi! Çook teşekkür ederim canım, I love Zeynep Casalini and that one is definitely among her best pieces ♥♥♥
    Attention please!
    Passenger PlainChaos, flying to Copenhell on board of DevilleAir, is kindly requested to proceed to gate #59 (permalink) for immediate boarding.

    I repeat
    Passenger PlainChaos, flying to Copenhell on board of DevilleAir, is kindly requested to proceed to gate #59 (permalink) for immediate boarding.

    Thank you!

  19. #79
    PlainChaos
    Guest

    Hahaha DevilleAir ?? Good one!

    Wait a sec..

    Where am I going again? Are you sending me to hell??

  20. #80
    Senior Member Paul Orhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked 238 Times in 202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Hahaha DevilleAir ?? Good one!

    Wait a sec..

    Where am I going again? Are you sending me to hell??
    No - only 20 posts up or down (depending on your settings) counting from my post #79 (permalink) - see right top corner on the grey stripe.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Dedication
    By ThroughCloudsIntoArms in forum Lyrics Review
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:40 AM
  2. no dedication.
    By krh.(: in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:31 PM
  3. Dedication
    By xclusivebmw in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions