Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 445
  1. #1
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Default The Art of Dedication

    There will be no excuses for you to not know this song ever again, Milena.
    If you don't like it, please pretend that you do.

    84- Son Mektup



    P.S. wow, very arabesk video. And what is going on with the Erdemsizlik?!?!

  2. #2
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    I know its not dedicated to me, and I wouldnt have intruded if ayims comment didnt make me curious, but I love this song!

    Sorry

  3. #3
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    I know its not dedicated to me, and I wouldnt have intruded if ayims comment didnt make me curious, but I love this song!

    Sorry
    Really? I'm so glad. You seem to like this band...have you heard Haber Yok? Or should I dedicate it to you?

    And what was Ay's comment? He is a surprise fan of this group too. That really amazed me. In a good way.

  4. #4
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    Really? I'm so glad. You seem to like this band...have you heard Haber Yok? Or should I dedicate it to you?

    And what was Ay's comment? He is a surprise fan of this group too. That really amazed me. In a good way.
    Ay comments without commenting dont you know that? But yes I like this band...you once posted some of their arabesk lyrics on the lyrics you're fond of thread I think?

    I think I've heard it, but you can show off some more of your art

  5. #5
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Ay comments without commenting dont you know that?
    You know, I think my nickname for both of you should be something like "most cryptic/nonsensical member" . Hey, as long as you two understand each other, everything's good, I guess.

    I just saw his comment without commenting on your wall. Don't know what that was supposed to mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viva
    But yes I like this band...you once posted some of their arabesk lyrics on the lyrics you're fond of thread I think?

    I think I've heard it, but you can show off some more of your art
    Yes, yes, I like to mock their lyrics.
    I will...I have songs in mind for many of you.

  6. #6
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Girl
    You know, I think my nickname for both of you should be something like "most cryptic/nonsensical member" . Hey, as long as you two understand each other, everything's good, I guess.
    You're not the only that says that But isnt it great trying to keep up with us?


    Quote Originally Posted by Simushka
    I just saw his comment without commenting on your wall. Don't know what that was supposed to mean.
    Why the sad face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Lyrics
    Yes, yes, I like to mock their lyrics.
    I will...I have songs in mind for many of you.
    Was there one that went like 'I hope my eyes go blind'?

    Thank you

  7. #7
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    You're not the only that says that But isnt it great trying to keep up with us?
    No, it is tiring and off-putting. And I get jet lag from these strange countries you two send me to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doesn't like to see sad faces either
    Why the sad face?
    Silver Moon is always good to me (he said so himself) sometimes I just don't see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap
    Was there one that went like 'I hope my eyes go blind'?
    LOL...nice memory. Yes, that song (Olurum Hasretinle) is I think their most popular. Good song, not so good lyrics (to me at least.)
    But I think you have a bit more arabesk heart than I do.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SiLvEr_MooN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 743 Times in 413 Posts

    Came to clear away the sad faces and the question marks about me

  9. #9
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    There will be no excuses for you to not know this song ever again, Milena.
    If you don't like it, please pretend that you do.
    Thank you so much partizanka.

    I really liked it, especially the second half. In spite of that comment in youtube: "Söz acisindan galiba Türkiye'nin en iyi müzik grubu." (Perhaps the best music band of Turkey when it comes to lyrics. )

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    P.S. wow, very arabesk video. And what is going on with the Erdemsizlik?!?!
    I told you. They're destined to be arabesk somehow.

  10. #10
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Default Sorry Mils for ruining your thread :o

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Came to clear away the sad faces and the question marks about me
    lmao dont worry I'll lend you my laywers any day!

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    No, it is tiring and off-putting. And I get jet lag from these strange countries you two send me to.
    Would you like to have a say in the next one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arabesk degil
    LOL...nice memory. Yes, that song (Olurum Hasretinle) is I think their most popular. Good song, not so good lyrics (to me at least.)
    But I think you have a bit more arabesk heart than I do.
    I loved that song!
    And I am an arab

  11. #11
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Thank you so much partizanka.

    I really liked it, especially the second half. In spite of that comment in youtube: "Söz acisindan galiba Türkiye'nin en iyi müzik grubu." (Perhaps the best music band of Turkey when it comes to lyrics. )
    Hmm, that was Tuna's mum. I think she's a bit biased.
    I'm going to believe you liked it. Cos otherwise I'll be so sad I will hope my ears go deaf and eyes go blind!

  12. #12
    Sade
    Guest

    Please stop making fun of my ex-favourite 84 song.

  13. #13
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    Please stop making fun of my ex-favourite 84 song.
    ex?

  14. #14
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    Please stop making fun of my ex-favourite 84 song.
    It's not a bad song.
    At least I'm not making fun of your ex-boyfriend's mum anymore.
    Or did you date Tuna?

  15. #15
    Sade
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    ex?
    I had to move on. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka
    Or did you date Tuna?
    Shhh. Sarhos duyar!

  16. #16
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    I had to move on.

    Shhh. Sarhos duyar!
    LMAO. Still. One day later.

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Kahvee ve cay ready (with no major casualties)...anyone want?
    Mils doesnt like them? Do they not growl enough for her? But they're anguished
    1.LMAO again.
    2. Kahvee for me please. Cay for the ladies with the best taste.
    3. Hahaha, poor Tuna, if only he would growl he could win Mila's heart. But then I and her Hayko would have to punch him in the face. We're very jealous. (That Mehmet guy is in hospital after Hayko found him. )

    Quote Originally Posted by Doesn't Know How to Search for Translated Turkish Lyrics View Post
    I wouldnt know how pathetic the song is because I dont speak turkish unfortunately. But I'll take your word for it...whats your favourite song for them?
    It's been translated.
    My favourite song from them- I have three- Haber Yok (I keep forgetting if you heard), Son Mektup (which you heard yesterday), and Kara Gozlum (which you better have heard since I dedicated it before!)

    But for you, here are some others I love:

    O Sensin (Yes, Milena, they use ney in every song! )

    So pretty. Here's a translation: https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...-o-sensin.html

    Kaçalım mı (I think you know this one? This sound quality is not good. )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLcS83RnKI

    Sabah Olsun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3KHUlLVBSo

    Masum Değiliz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-kOW5KSrDM

    Others to consider: 4 Duvar, Olmuyor, KGB, Sesimi Duymuyor Musun, Hit, Piyasa...


    Side note- This band is the finest example of a talented and handsome guitarist. <3 :P

  17. #17
    Moderator VivaPalestina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

    Son Mektup I think I have on my ipod...kara gozlum I dont remember hearing it though
    *runs quickly to youtube*

    That song was simply beautiful <3 I'm afraid I didnt really understand the lyrics, so I'm going to translate it my own way

    And I did realise that Azap was translated bu arada, I did search, huda had requested, as had Bushra (<3) before her, but I didnt really read it

    Thank you for the songs

  18. #18
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    2. Kahvee for me please. Cay for the ladies with the best taste.
    Thank you for waking up and smelling the coffee.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    3. Hahaha, poor Tuna, if only he would growl he could win Mila's heart. But then I and her Hayko would have to punch him in the face. We're very jealous. (That Mehmet guy is in hospital after Hayko found him. )
    LMAO

    You - Hayko and Mehmet : Bermuda triangle Lütfen, şiddete gerek yok. :P Or I would die in "azap."

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    O Sensin (Yes, Milena, they use ney in every song! )
    Now that could truly win my heart. I'm going to give it a go soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post

    Side note- This band is the finest example of a talented and handsome guitarist. <3 :P
    Erm...He's all yours.

  19. #19
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Son Mektup I think I have on my ipod...kara gozlum I dont remember hearing it though
    *runs quickly to youtube*

    That song was simply beautiful <3 I'm afraid I didnt really understand the lyrics, so I'm going to translate it my own way
    Which song was simply beautiful? O Sensin?



    Pashka, this is one of the songs I wanted you to hear; somehow I think these lyrics will speak to you too. Thank you for everything.
    Zardanadam- Mucize


    "With this head, a miracle is needed, Will you be that miracle? Will you give me some joy in living?...Love doesn't call much anyway and when it does, I'm not there"

    https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...ardanadam.html

  20. #20
    Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 751 Times in 532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Thank you for waking up and smelling the coffee.
    And thank you Viva for preparing it, sans cream or sugar, just like I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azap
    You - Hayko and Mehmet : Bermuda triangle Lütfen, şiddete gerek yok. :P Or I would die in "azap."
    Such "triangles" are popular in our room. Sometimes, violence is the only way. "" Hayat o kadar acimasiz ki sevgilim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena
    Now that could truly win my heart. I'm going to give it a go soon.
    I hope you will like it. I hope you will love it unconditionally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erdemin Milenasi degil
    Erm...He's all yours.
    Yes, please. I will sing to him "Sana deli bir vucuttan ne beklenirse, onu yapmak istiyorum" (please listen to O Sensin for details. )

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Dedication
    By ThroughCloudsIntoArms in forum Lyrics Review
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. no dedication.
    By krh.(: in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. Dedication
    By xclusivebmw in forum Rap Lyrics Review
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions