Laver Bariu: Hajde moj Kunadheja / kunadhja Leshverdhe

Thread: Laver Bariu: Hajde moj Kunadheja / kunadhja Leshverdhe

Tags: None
  1. art2work4 said:

Default Laver Bariu: Hajde moj Kunadheja / kunadhja Leshverdhe

I found this song, I am not sure whether this was written down correctly. Please feel free to correct it. Can anyone help me with a good translation in English? Thanks a lot:

Hajde moj kunadheja, leshverdho moj leshverdho.

Apo dimėro pėrtej, nė shpellė moj leshverdho.

Epo nė shpellėn e nė folenė, tėnde moj leshverdho.

Epo ē'na lajkose mekun tėnd o moj leshverdho.

Epo ē'mė preve nė besėn, tėnde moj leshverdho.

Epo besa jote besė qėne moj leshverdho.

2. Balkaneuro said:

these songs are tosk songs, from the jug/ southern part of albania, and they are very old, traditional folk songs with many metaphors that are difficult to explain/understand so i just tried to translate it literally, hope it helps

im not sure what kunadh means.. perhaps its a bird or something, but its referring to a female..

Hajde moj kunadheja, leshverdho moj leshverdho. // come on oh 'kunadh', blondie oh one with blonde hair

Apo dimėro pėrtej, nė shpellė moj leshverdho. // well oh how it snows atop beyond the cave, oh blondie

Epo nė shpellėn e nė folenė, tėnde moj leshverdho. // well oh in the cave and in your (birds) nest, on one with blonde hair

Epo ē'na lajkose mekun tėnd o moj leshverdho. // well oh how you've flattered us, with your (mekun?) oh one with blonde hair

Epo ē'mė preve nė besėn, tėnde moj leshverdho. // well oh how you've cut me from your trust, oh one with blonde hair

Epo besa jote besė qėne moj leshverdho. // well oh you're trust is the one there is oh one with blonde hair

3. art2work4 said:

Default THANKS a lot

Hi Balkaneuro,

Thanks a lot for the quick respons !