Tamer Ashour - Leya Nazra [album 2011]

Thread: Tamer Ashour - Leya Nazra [album 2011]

Tags: None

bornJUSTforERROTYZM said:

About the song Tamir Ashour - ha2dar , can someone explain me some questions ?

1. In the proposition نادر تلاقى زى (it's rare to find like me), what are the root letters of the verb تلاقى and what it means. How can be explained gramatically its form in this proposition. I didn't find anything similar to this form in the dictionary ...
    2. ز from the word زى is a dialectal synonym of ك (the preposition "like") ? In which dialects ?
    3. In the proposition : بس فى زيك كتير (but like you there's a lot), what is the role (purpose) of فى ?
    4. What really means بس ? In some texts it means "enough", and in this song it means "but". And, however, I didn't find it in any dictionary.
    5. Why it's معاك and not معك , for "with you" ? It's just about dialect ?
    6. Why كل حاجة means "everything" ? In the dictionary حاجة means "necessity, requirements" ... What's the point ?
    7. In the proposition انت بتكافه بجراح (you are fighting pain) what are the root letters of the verb بتكافه and what it means. How can be explained gramatically its form in this proposition. I didn't find anything similar to this form ... The prefix بت means the Present Tense, but the rest ?...
    8. In the proposition واللي فات من عمري (what's gone from my life), what really means the verb فات (and what are the root letters) ?
    9. In the proposition يا ريتنى ما سبتوا (I wish I didn't let him) I didn't find any of the two verbs. What verbs are ?...

Thanks! (By the way, this is one of my favourite songs. Especially the lyrics!)

larosa said:

1. In the proposition نادر تلاقى زى (it's rare to find like me), what are the root letters of the verb تلاقى and what it means.
    لاقى/يلاقي = to meet

2. ز from the word زى is a dialectal synonym of ك (the preposition "like") ? In which dialects ?
    in egyptian dialect sometimes Khaliji (Gulf nations)

8. In the proposition واللي فات من عمري (what's gone from my life), what really means the verb فات (and what are the root letters) ?

فات = to pass by,to outdistance
    فات/ يفوت

3. In the proposition : بس فى زيك كتير (but like you there's a lot), what is the role (purpose) of فى

فى = there is

4. What really means بس ? In some texts it means "enough", and in this song it means "but". And, however, I didn't find it in any dictionary.

بس = it depends on the context,it may mean ,enough (when it is used alone) ,or "just",or "but"

5. Why it's معاك and not معك , for "with you" ? It's just about dialect ?
    yes just about dialect

6. Why كل حاجة means "everything" ? In the dictionary حاجة means "necessity, requirements" ... What's the point ?
    in arabic dialects it means = something/thing

7. In the proposition انت بتكافه بجراح (you are fighting pain) what are the root letters of the verb بتكافه and what it means.
    انت بتكافه بجراح = you reward him with pains this is the right translation
    the roots are كافئ/يكافئ

9. In the proposition يا ريتنى ما سبتوا (I wish I didn't let him) I didn't find any of the two verbs. What verbs are ?...
    يا ريت = I wish
    سبتو = I left hil in egyption dialect in fusha it means "ترك"

bornJUSTforERROTYZM said:

You are great! The greatest teacher! Thanks a lot! Without your help, I'd never find out.

larosa said:

anytime

5. meech said:

Default what does 3yab 3alek mean?

what does 3yab 3alek mean?