[SOLVED] Can't Find Techno/House Song

Thread: [SOLVED] Can't Find Techno/House Song

Tags: None
  1. Krazy-Dog said:

Default [SOLVED] Can't Find Techno/House Song

Hello to all the members here at allthelyrics.com!

I can't seem to find this song I've heard about 2 years ago. I even downloaded it at one point of my life, but forgot about it, now I can't find it anywhere. It's supposed to be a techno, maybe a house song. I kinda got the melody in my head, but I'm sure that doesn't help, so I'll try to describe it.

I think the length of the song was about 4 minutes and it was a remix from someone beginning on the letter K. It featured a heavy base, and I think in the middle of the song it breaks down and a girl starts talking something about how her boyfriend and her went to Europe or somewhere and then they took a taxi to something, some kind of a party I think and then it loops her last words and the song continues. I think it's dated back to 2008/2009.

I'm sorry, this is all I have and I've been trying to find it through Google or something, and no luck... I hope there's someone here that could recognize the song by the few information I gave you. Thanks in advance!

[SOLVED]
    Last edited by Krazy-Dog; 02-12-2011 at 10:05 PM.
  2. Krazy-Dog said:

Bump:

I seem to recall of another maybe-small-maybe-large detail. When she says they took the taxi to somewhere, she says to a "wild" and it starts to loop like "wild wild wild wild wild wild" and then she says, I think, "wild SOMETHING party" and then it begins with the base again. I hope this helped, now please help me
  3. Krazy-Dog said:

Never mind!

Moments after I posted my new brainstorm findings, I started to search for it with the keyword being 'wild'. I found it! The (house) song is:

Erick Decks - Wild Obsession (Klaas Remix)

It seems to fit my descriptions pretty well, but it's really hard to find with those keywords... And I was wrong about the length of the song, it's a little longer... But there it is. Thank you anyway, community!