Songs to propse to?

Thread: Songs to propse to?

Tags: None
  1. jordanconaway said:

Default Songs to propse to?

So, my girlfriend is the arty, unique, original, very does not do what everybody else does kind of person. I want to propose, just get down on one knee, nothing too fancy, but I want a song playing in the background that she has never really listened to. I dont want to use a song that is "special" to us because it was special for that moment. I want this moment to have its own soundtrack. Make sense? So, I just need some ideas. Some songs to spark my creativity. Anybody, any songs they like? New, old, popular, not, anything?

Inskeepruler said:

Well I can't believe I haven't thought of this earlier. But anyway, Marry Me by Train. Hope this helps.
    Smilez

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Inskeepruler View Post
    Well I can't believe I haven't thought of this earlier. But anyway, Marry Me by Train. Hope this helps.
    You stole meh idea lmfao nvm-
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Inskeepruler said:

Lolz!
    Smilez

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Inskeepruler View Post
    Lolz!
    Haha wow
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Guilha said:

if your girlfriend likes Owl City, a great song I'd recommend would be "If My Heart Was A House" because of its lyrics (and it has a nice tune)

What kind of music does she like ?