Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Silence. I can tolerate noise for a while, but must be able to return to silence afterwards.

Thinking and contemplation.

Really, really good, perfectly ripe durian comes close to addiction, though less than the others above.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiosity_kills_the_cat View Post
    Music, Pasta, Books, Kisses(the nice ones), smell of nutmeg, trying 2 avoid cliches, ABBA, Optical illusions, the feel of silk against the skin, full eyebrows, Bob De Niro movies, the color Purple, the notion of white-water rafting(never actually done it)...

It's not an exhaustive list but you get the picture...so many things are taken for granted in life
    Dear curiosity... I also like the same addictions! Except for Robert De Niro; I've seen him in a few movies--the few I've seen I liked. Also--white-water river-rafting . . . very fun!!

P.S. Sorry--I have been caught using clichés!!

Thanks

ice blended... its so hot recently

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    Dear curiosity... I also like the same addictions! Except for Robert De Niro; I've seen him in a few movies--the few I've seen I liked. Also--white-water river-rafting . . . very fun!!

P.S. Sorry--I have been caught using clichés!!
    I was especially fond of de Nero in "Awakenings".... Abba doesnot belong to my choices of music, but: so what? Nutmeg is great with spinach, cauliflower......NAMS: Of all pastas I WUV gnocchi best. Just had loads of it in Rome

Senior Member curiosity_kills_the_cat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    I was especially fond of de Nero in "Awakenings".... Abba doesnot belong to my choices of music, but: so what? Nutmeg is great with spinach, cauliflower......NAMS: Of all pastas I WUV gnocchi best. Just had loads of it in Rome
    Yea, De Niro is good,liked him in most movies maybe with the exception of "Righteous Kill". Abba, i grew up listening to & for their time the music was awwwwwwesome(Most of it don't sound outdated even now).

@ Amaryn: What exactly are your choices of music?

Pasta...can't get enough(Tortini, Lasagna, Farfalle, i don't know gnocchi, say describe)

...& remember, the initial list was not exhaustive.

Thanks

My choices of music are especially Blues , Tamla Motown , Etno, French Chanson
    The Great Rock Bands of Sixties and Seventies (with such a wide variety of styles, always immediately recognizable even with eyes closed).
    And jazzpianists as well as some guitarists( Wes Montgomerey, Julian Bream, Baden Powell...)

On the classical side Erik Satie is my all time favourite, followed by Paganini

@Curiosity: this list is not exhaustive either

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345