Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

Default What Your Totally Addicted To xD

What are you addicted to? Cake? Gummy bears? Tv? Doing your hair? SOMTHING?!?!?!

Lmao.
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Thanks

Atl...lol :d

Thanks

I agree w/ you 100% xD

I'm addicted to drawing with a mechanical pencil
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

PlainChaos

As of right now PIE!

Thanks

I'm addicted tolistining to I Need A Docter By Eminem Dr.Dre n Skylar!!!!!! XD (or skyler? Idrk..)

AHHHHH EMINEM xD I wish he was the pizza mannnnnnn Px

PlainChaos

But generally speaking, just to mention a few, in random order..

Choco raisins, candy floss, churros, Stroopwafles, Staročeské Trdlo, chocolate scones, American cookies, coffee, Hindbærbrus (raspberry soda), actually any kind of berry (except elderberry -childhood trauma!), I love too many Turkish dishes to mention here, but I couldn't do without mantı (dumplings boiled and covered with yoghurt and garlic sauce) that's for sure!

Oh and helium balloons!

...and of course, my all-time biggest addiction of all; 10 Years (Jesse Hasek )
    Music! ♥

Thanks

O.o . . .. Woah that sounded so good.. Especially the churros xD.

I'm addicted tooooooooo
    Cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, tea (warm), watching Naruto, orange soda. CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS!!!!!!! ONLINE COD B.O's IS EVEN BETTER!!!!

EMINEM.. OLW CITY, MEAT. ...

A lot of other stuff lmao

PlainChaos

I know what you mean too many to mention

Love tea too! ♥

PlainChaos

And orange soda is my favorite too (I try to avoid that raspberry thing, too much artificial coloring!
    out of all sodas I love Fanta the most! or Tuborg Squash, our 'local Fanta' )

Thanks

Ikr.? And hot tea is awesome !!

I'm addicted To hugging my pit bull, Boo xD

Thanks

I'm addicted to maaaaany things:
    - Cheese cake, lemon pie, asado, empanadas, postre borracho, facturas, sorrentinos... And other meals I don't remember now
    - Reading
    - Watching TV (movies and series), cinema.
    - Playing games with my computer
    - And especially, I'm addicted to do anything but work in anything when I'm in my few free time ... I mean, I do nothing that I should do when I am not at work

Thanks

Mares, because u like cheese cake you are the most awesomest person EVA!!!
    Lmao

I'm addicted to dancing to M.J on my wii lol

Thanks

hehehm I like cheese cake very much, at least one that a friend of mine's mother bakes

Well, I like adventure games and FPS games

Thanks

I'm a girl, I've been playing video games since I was about 2. When halo came out I believe I was 3 idk. Ever since, I've been addicted to war games.
    Or games that get you pumped such as,
    Bioshock, COD, Halo, Gears of war, a lot of stuff like that. I'm a gamer at heart and I taught my bro every cheat, gun, way to shoot, how to jack things... Everything I know and he's awesome.

Lmao!! XD

Thanks

I'm a girl too (well, more a "woman" with ALL my years )- However, I love playing games when I can (lately not too often as I would like to do though). And It were my coworkers the ones who introduced me to the FPS games, forcing me to play FEAR Combat with them when I bought this computer .

And even, thanks to that I learnt English (I had to start chatting with people I met in games from all over the world )

Thanks

Lmao! Cool! I used to do that on games, well I'm doing it now without one.

I met so many good friends xD

(IM ADDICTED TO BUYING OWL DECORATIONS XD)

PlainChaos

Lol shooting people with a gun ..from distance I'd prefer fist fights, anyone could defeat their enemies with a weapon without even having to approach them and without even getting their hands dirty ..while not everyone could defeat somebody with their bare hands

Go Tekken and Mortal Combat!

Thanks

Lol mortal combat, witch one? The new one or the one w/ DC universe? Haha

PlainChaos

Nah the 4th, I haven't tried either of those you mention, but then again, I'm not really a MC freak,
    I don't know which new characters have been added since then, but my favorite character used to be Sub-Zero But honestly, I'm more a Tekken type.. martial arts ftw!

Thanks

Sub-zero was my favourite Though he was one of the bad guys according to the story of MC

FPS are nice Plany!!!! I could kill my boss four times in a row!!! You can't do that in real life, not even once hahahaha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast