New here

Thread: New here

Tags: None

Guilha said:

Default New here

Hey.

I'm portuguese and I've been looking for a nice forum to post some lyrics I may write since I really like writing lyrics (and poems too) and I'm going to start learning guitar soon, so it's helpful to write lyrics properly as that'd be a huge stepping stone for a solo project if it ever comes to it and, plus, I wouldn't have to be carried by others if I ever was/am to be in a band

So yeah, I'm from Portugal, live in Évora, am 18 years old and I'm a student (failed 1 year ..)

any questions you might have, just ask

Pleased to meet you all

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hey there! Nice to meet you I'm Shadow.
    I can't wait to read your lyrics then haha x)
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Guilha said:

Nice to meet you, Shadow Death Note fan ?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

What? Huh?.. Oh yeah, L is my idol. Haha I was just about to change the pic ^^;
    Heh heh, you watch it?
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Guilha said:

Yeah, I've watched the whole 2 seasons and the 3 movies , it's my fave Anime, lol

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Really? Awesome! I think im gonna enjoy you being in this forum lmao.
    who's yur fav character? (besides L, he's everyone fav)

Guilha said:

I think I'm gonna enjoy being here then, since my fave character is Yagami and everyone else's (according to you :P) is L , so it should be fun, haha .. although L does come in a close 2nd place

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Me n L share being an Insomniac, cake eating habits, being underweight, and a whole bunch of stuff lmao.
    so wait- you like Light??????!?!?!?!?!

I'm glad you like it here and your lyrics are beast (gamer talk, sorry..)
    I can't wait for your next song xD

Guilha said:

Light's my favorite, yes . surprised much?

The only thing I share with L (and you), from those you mentioned is being underweight, lol . I also love eating sweets and after I watched the movies, I'd sometimes sit like L for a couple days o.o

You've read them? awesome . Thank you, glad you liked 'em , I really put much effort in them

ShadowLeeSharp said:

That, is another thing, I sit like him and I find sitting like him more comfortable lmao
    And id set a plate a cheesecake and strawberries on my knees and eat watching movies xD
    N yes I'm surprised!!! YOU, are the first Light fan I've ever met lmao
    All my other friends ether like L, Matsuda, Matt, Near, haha

Guilha said:

Near is annoying as hell with his finger always curling his hair, he annoyed me because of it...

Yagami is pure awesomeness because I probably would do the same thing as he did (well, not as evil as him, lol, but he did have a nice idea to cleanse the world) and his genius is just out of this world and it amazed me so very much. Plus, I envy his hair and Misa liking him, especially since I love Erika Toda (who played Misa in the movies), lol

I guess you'll just have to deal with some major Yagami lovin' around *puts on sunglasses*

Have you watched the 2 seasons and the movies?
    Last edited by Guilha; 02-16-2011 at 05:23 PM.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I watched the seasons, but I can't find the movies anywhere T.T

And I think Near kinda sounds like a girl in the English Dubs
    It freaked me out, but I love how he has so many toys to play with.

And L is smarter!!! Lmao, nah I ain't gonna argue, I liked light too until the end.
    *sits like L n stares at you*
    You Kira :0 !!!!!

And your dealing with a Lawliet lover xD

Guilha said:

L is not smarter, Yagami killed him :P sorry but it's true ! ... and of course you liked Yagami until the end, he was awesome, always

you can't find the movies? hmm, look in torrent websites.

I dont like to watch dubbed anime, they ALWAYS sound lame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I wanna learn japanese so badly- and I'm gonna- then I'll watch the series all over again!!! yay!

And NUH UH, he wasn't always awesome- not when L pwned Light on the news on the Tv.
    LoL Ryuk was all like "he's good" haha xD
    BTW I think Ryuk is kinda cute idk why haha

Me n you have a lot n common man haha
    Ur learnin guitar, I'm learning guitar
    I love death note, we both don't like near

We think Owl city is awesome,
    We write lyrics.
    We have habits like L

Lmfao wow

Guilha said:

You're a girl, I'm a guy .... oh wait, that isn't a thing in common . well, sounds like a good time though

lol, j/k

I know some japanese, although it's very few . I've learnt some stuff online and I can give you some links tomorrow if you want .

And yes, Ryuk's awesome and also, I must say, L did pwn Yagami badly on the news, lol .. I was like "ouch!"

ShadowLeeSharp said:

W.T.F??? Lmfao!! Wow haha

Lmfao L is like "why is that? Its because, I am L." so simply xD

n Mmkay id appreciate that x)

N I want Ryuk to be my Shinigami (death god) he'd be awesome to hang around with, n he gets bored easily so he can play vid games, eat, and play w/ me all day
    XD yay

Guilha said:

Apples apples apples . you'd need a big shipping of them

how old are you, btw? off-topic ..

ShadowLeeSharp said:

That's okay he'd be my pet, I just would want to be near him at night... He's a bit freaky also haha xD

Oh and- well I'm 13 haha

Guilha said:

Okay.

and yeah, he's kinda freaky, I didnt like Misa's shinigami though, she was lame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeah- I'm a kid -3- ... Lame huh?..

Yeah she was lame, I didn't really care for her. Miss was cute, it was funny when she used to have conversation/argument with Lawliet haha

Oh and do you like B? (Beyond Birthday?)