How do you feel about arabic people and their language and culture.

Thread: How do you feel about arabic people and their language and culture.

Tags: None
  1. Agelett said:

Default How do you feel about arabic people and their language and culture.

don't know any personally,but i don't think anything bad about them,theres some lovely belly dancers,lol,doesn't matter what background we are from,race,religion etc,how we treat each other,if we have respect for others or not.we either do or dont.

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Agelett View Post
    don't know any personally,but i don't think anything bad about them,theres some lovely belly dancers,lol,doesn't matter what background we are from,race,religion etc,how we treat each other,if we have respect for others or not.we either do or dont.

i adore the arabic people and culture and religion wallah....islam for me its my true religion and i do my best to learn more and more about it...nchallah soon to become a muslim mashallah...and to be back with the man that made me love islam with such a true and pure heart...nchallah

3. Aliciaah said:

Quote Originally Posted by beatrice_elena2010 View Post
    i adore the arabic people and culture and religion wallah....islam for me its my true religion and i do my best to learn more and more about it...nchallah soon to become a muslim mashallah...and to be back with the man that made me love islam with such a true and pure heart...nchallah
    Masha2allah !!! Your words touched my heart wallah !

beatrice_elena2010 said:

i've only wrote what alb ena told me to.wallah.
    w makes me smile when i see that someone is happy after reading my words.
    hope to keep in touch w if u'd like we can maybe be friends , if thats ok with u.
    boussa ;* w allah bless u w put in ur path only jamila things 7mdl.

5. AbdulRahman Jml said:

Quote Originally Posted by beatrice_elena2010 View Post
    touch words God bless you and make you going up .... and save your man.