English translation..."Come una danza" ... Laura Pausini

Thread: English translation..."Come una danza" ... Laura Pausini

Tags: None

DR__ADEL said:

Default English translation..."Come una danza" ... Laura Pausini

Ciao a tutti , come stati ?!

========================

Mi perderò fa uno strano effetto dire che.............................................I' ll lose a strange effect to say that "what is this fa in the sentence ?"
    lo so mentre qui sul letto sbriciolo popcorn..........................................I know it , while am here on the bed ,I crumble popcorn

Camminerò nel deserto che si è................................................. ..........I'll walk in the desert that is
    aperto intorno a me nell'impronta di un perduto..................................open around me, in the foor prints of a lost
    paradiso con nessuno mai diviso mai SOLI NON SI...............................paradise,with noone ever divided "it doesn't sound like a correct translation "
    VIVE MAI............................................... ................................................Al one , one can never live

Io come un ladro che non distingue il bene e il....................................i am like a thief who can't distinguish the good and the
    male dentro sè e nemmeno sa chi è................................................. ...bad inside him, and noone knows who is he
    né cosa è stato............................................. ......................................or what he has been

AH, COME UNA DANZA ORMAI la vita avanza e poi si............................Ah, like a dance now,life advances and then
    prende un po' di noi e va come un oceano che....................................it takes alittle of us and goes like an ocean that
    lascia davanti a me tutti gli errori miei.............................................. ...leaves infront of me all my faults
    perché da soli sai qui non si vive mai!.............................................. ...because alone , u know, one can never live
    SOLI NON SI VIVE MAI............................................... ..........................

Mi salverò perché questa vita.............................................. ................i'll save myself because this life
    cambia e cambierò per un bacio che ho..............................................ch anges and i'll change for a kiss i have
    cercato fino a ieri, fino a qui puoi morire e poi......................................searched for it until yesterday . until here, u can die and then
    rinascere così quanta carezza c'è............................................... ..........reborn ,so how many caress exist
    nella malinconia LA MIA e il dolore prima o poi se.................................in the sadness ,and pain , sooner or later
    ne va via come un vortice che mi trascina e mi.....................................they go away like a vortex that drags me
    riporta su ancora viva.............................................. .............................and takes me high , still alive

AH! COME UNA DANZA ormai la vita avanza e poi................................Ah, like a dance, the life advances
    rinasce insieme a noi e va come un oceano che...................................reborn together with us and goes like an ocean that
    trasporta via con sè tutti gli errori miei.............................................. ..transports away with it all my faults
    senza rimpianti ormai............................................. ............................without regrets now

AH! COME UNA DANZA ormai SOLI NON SI PIANGE MAI........................Ah, like a dance now, alone , one doesn't ever cry
    la vita avanza in noi e non ci lascia mai e va.......................................life advances inside us and never leaves us and goes
    cerca speranza ormai come una danza e poi torna.............................searching for hope now , like a dance, and then comes back
    negli occhi miei perché da soli sai qui............................................... ...in my eyes because alone , u know here,
    non si piange mai............................................... .................................one doesn't ever cry

la vita cambia e cambierò come una danza...........................................
    la vivrò con la speranza che ora ho COME............................................
    UNA DANZA la vita avanza............................................ ........................

=====================================

e Grazie

P.S. : i don't feel i've made a good translation ...waiting ur help

Ligeia said:

Mi perderò fa uno strano effetto dire che lo so
    I'll lose myself/i might lose myself/i know i'll get lost (the first part can have various interpretations), it makes me feel strange to say that i know it

Camminerò nel deserto che si è aperto intorno a me
    nell'impronta di un perduto paradiso
    con nessuno mai diviso mai SOLI NON SI VIVE MAI...

I'll walk in the desert which has opened around me
    , in the mark/impression of a lost paradise
    no one ever separated, never, alone you can't live, neve
    r

Io come un ladro che non distingue il bene e il male dentro sè
    e nemmeno sa chi è né cosa è stato............

I, like a thief, who can't tell right from wrong inside itself, nor he knows who he is and what happened to him
    (or "what was once")

cambierò per un bacio che ho cercato fino a ieri,fino a qui
    puoi morire e poi rinascere così quanta carezza c'è nella malinconia LA MIA
    e il dolore prima o poi sen ne va via come un vortice
    che mi trascina e mi riporta su ancora viva.e

I'll change for a kiss i've searched for until yesterday, thus far
    you can die and then be reborn, so how much tenderness there is in my sadness,
    and sorrow sooner or later goes away, like a vortex that drags me (down) and takes me up again (on the surface) still alive
    Last edited by Ligeia; 02-25-2011 at 11:57 PM.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

DR__ADEL said:

the best thing in ur translations is that things become so clear that i get astonished : why didn't i understand this from the first time ?! it's clear enough ...

thanks ligeia

Ligeia said:

Sometimes it's not easy to realize where a phrase ends and the next begins...I'm sure that with a few more commas you would've understand the whole song perfectly!
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"