Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. sweet_hEArT said:

what does this mean?

aywa kda kan feen kalam da 3o2baly ana kman ad3ely b2a ya rb kda mn el awa2l ya zarb2aa

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    I have another one to be translate please:

aiwaa ana 3aref en kalami 3aliha kateer Red heartasl 7ykaytee ma3ha 7ykayt 7Ob kabeer

Thank you in advance..
    Yes I know my talk with her has many red hearts because my story with her is a great love

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_hEArT View Post
    what does this mean?

aywa kda kan feen kalam da 3o2baly ana kman ad3ely b2a ya rb kda mn el awa2l ya zarb2aa
    yes like this where was all this talk, may I be next, pray for me oh God let me come out from the first!

VivaPalestina said:

hi again, can you translate this for me:

7abiby ya awad wenta wallhy wa7shany bs enta 3arf elwageb elwotny 7ashoofk isa 2wel magy
    thank uuuuuu
    I miss you so much mate, but you know national responsibilties, I'll see you as soon as I come inshallah

arabikprincessangel said:

"ana lzem anam chwia lianno andi coughll"
    translate???
    "fes safro"???what this means too???

thank u..........
    It is true that I have had heartache and tragedy in my life. These are things none of us avoids. Suffering is the price of being alive.

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by arabikprincessangel View Post
    "ana lzem anam chwia lianno andi coughll"
    translate???
    "fes safro"???what this means too???
    thank u..........
    I need to sleep a bit because I have work

Not sure about the last sorry
  7. Crisa said:

Hello !
    Could anyone translate this : "If you know what you want , it is impossible not to find what you're looking for" into arabic. (arabic and english font if it's possible )
    Thank you !

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    Hello !
    Could anyone translate this : "If you know what you want , it is impossible not to find what you're looking for" into arabic. (arabic and english font if it's possible )
    Thank you !
    Which accent?
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

Rainne said:

Hi can you translate this for me:

m3a sOot 2daneek garras fel shedda sa7yanlekk mn emta kanO el7arras hOma ely ba2ynlekk

Thank you so much for your help

Rainne said:

I have another one to translate please...pretty please....

bosii ana 3ayz elra2ys ely gy ymshi 3la 5etta barlamania msh kol rayes ygy ya7ot hwa el5etta ely 3la mazzago fa de msh hatet7a22 3'er lw 2olt l2,,, 3'er kda lw 2olt ahh m3na kda en elsalfia w ela5wan elmoslmin mmken tel2i menhom 7ad yamsek ra2ys lel dawlaa wana msh 3ayz kda msh m3na kalami eny msh m3a ela5wan elmoslemin ana ma3hom gdn bs ka nezam msh syasyen w allah elmost3an...

Sorry this one is a little longer....thank you in advance

sushiko said:

How would you say:
    "music brings people together" or if it sounds better
    "music unites us" or "music brings us together" in Arabic writing and romanized as well
    Please, Thank you.

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by sushiko View Post
    How would you say:
    "music brings people together" or if it sounds better
    "music unites us" or "music brings us together" in Arabic writing and romanized as well
    Please, Thank you.
    al fan yajma3ona

الفن يجمعنا

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    Hello !
    Thank you !
    Crisa

إذأ عرفت ما تريد، من المستحيل أن لا تجد ما تبحث عنه

Itha 3arafta ma toreed, men almosta7eel an la tajed ma tab7atho 3anh

VivaPalestina said:

Hi can you translate this for me:

m3a sOot 2daneek garras fel shedda sa7yanlekk mn emta kanO el7arras hOma ely ba2ynlekk
    Thank you so much for your help
    With the sounds of your eyes ringing in times of hardships we shouted out from when have the guards been the ones that remain to you?

VivaPalestina said:

I have another one to translate please...pretty please....

bosii ana 3ayz elra2ys ely gy ymshi 3la 5etta barlamania msh kol rayes ygy ya7ot hwa el5etta ely 3la mazzago fa de msh hatet7a22 3'er lw 2olt l2,,, 3'er kda lw 2olt ahh m3na kda en elsalfia w ela5wan elmoslmin mmken tel2i menhom 7ad yamsek ra2ys lel dawlaa wana msh 3ayz kda msh m3na kalami eny msh m3a ela5wan elmoslemin ana ma3hom gdn bs ka nezam msh syasyen w allah elmost3an...
    Look, I want the coming president to walk on a parliamentarian plan, not every president comes and puts his own plan suiting his mood, and this will not happen unless I vote 'no'...other than that if I said 'yes' it would mean that the salafi's and the muslim brothers could come into power and I dont want that. I'm not saying that I'm against the muslim brotherhood, I'm with them but as an organisation not politicians and may God help us...

He's talking about the polling taking place in Egypt I guess whether to make confirmational changes to the constitution or not

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    Which accent?
    fus7a
  17. Crisa said:

@LoOlya: Sorry I forgot to mention the accent

@Noor : Thank you for the translation . You got the accent right

Rainne said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Look, I want the coming president to walk on a parliamentarian plan, not every president comes and puts his own plan suiting his mood, and this will not happen unless I vote 'no'...other than that if I said 'yes' it would mean that the salafi's and the muslim brothers could come into power and I dont want that. I'm not saying that I'm against the muslim brotherhood, I'm with them but as an organisation not politicians and may God help us...

He's talking about the polling taking place in Egypt I guess whether to make confirmational changes to the constitution or not
    I'm glad he is choosing something different for his future...well may God help him and everybody in Egypt....thank you...

sushiko said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    al fan yajma3ona

الفن يجمعنا
    could you please specify which of the three different options that would be?
    or is it a different variation of?
    Thanks again

VivaPalestina said:

Crisa -> I'd be a pretty crap friend if I couldnt guess

Rainne -> Me confused about Egypt May God be with them!

Quote Originally Posted by sushiko View Post
    could you please specify which of the three different options that would be?
    or is it a different variation of?
    Thanks again
    Sorry

Fan = literally translates into art, but its how you'd classify music in arabic
    yajma3ona = brings us together

I wrote a phrase I think is commonly used let me know if you wanted a more literal translation to your request