Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None

arabikprincessangel said:

i need to wish for man

"happy birthday,my baby!!!may God give u (like inshallah????) LOVE,PEACE,HEALTH and JOY...IN UR LIFE.because I can promiss u,only my heart with pure love for u."

please fast:******* thank uuuuuu
    It is true that I have had heartache and tragedy in my life. These are things none of us avoids. Suffering is the price of being alive.
  2. Nattsantos said:

Hey everyone! Ok so I grew up listening to this song. It constantly said habibi in it. I believe in the beginning it started of slow. It was a man singing and I used to listen to this song a lot during from 2000-2009. I can't find my cd. It was burned and the song I believe was really long about 20-30 minutes I'd say? And it was split inti 3 songs. It was kind of upbeat great for belly dance. And in some parts there's a out whistles that come in and fade. Any help please? I would mean so much!!!!

toonsia said:

Red face

Hi ! could you help me with this traduction please. I try to translate these headlines.
    I understand some words but not the sence.
    Thank you

" مسيرة مطالبة بتحرير الاسرى المغاربه في تندوف تهدد بقمة بين بوتفليقة و محمد السادس بالجزائر "

" ارتياح لاختيار العربي وزيرا للخارجية و الجندي للعدل و العيسوي للدا خلية في حكومة شرف "

" اسرار " امن الدولة" : تنسيق بين النظام و الاخوان ... و تكليف عمرو موسى بفض الثورة "

" دبلوماسي منشق ينتقد الجامعة العربية لتأخرها في حماية الثوار و المدنيين "

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by arabikprincessangel View Post
    i need to wish for man

"happy birthday,my baby!!!may God give u (like inshallah????) LOVE,PEACE,HEALTH and JOY...IN UR LIFE.because I can promiss u,only my heart with pure love for u."

please fast:******* thank uuuuuu
    kol 3am w enta b5eir 7abibi, allah yt3amak 7ob w sa3ade w se7a b7ayatak la2ni ba2dar a7leflak eno bas albi ana elly 3ndo 7ob safi elak

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nattsantos View Post
    Hey everyone! Ok so I grew up listening to this song. It constantly said habibi in it. I believe in the beginning it started of slow. It was a man singing and I used to listen to this song a lot during from 2000-2009. I can't find my cd. It was burned and the song I believe was really long about 20-30 minutes I'd say? And it was split inti 3 songs. It was kind of upbeat great for belly dance. And in some parts there's a out whistles that come in and fade. Any help please? I would mean so much!!!!
    So all you remember is it saying habibi? Every single arabic song says that
    Really long songs I'd suggest you check out Kathem El Saher, he has songs split into three parts or so

VivaPalestina said:

Tooonisa - my try, I hope Oriee will come later and help me out

" مسيرة مطالبة بتحرير الاسرى المغاربه في تندوف تهدد بقمة بين بوتفليقة و محمد السادس بالجزائر "
    A demonstration (march) demanding for the release of the moroccan hostages in Tandof (Algeria) threatining --- between Boutifleka (Algerian president) and Muhammad VI (King of Morroco) in Algeria

" ارتياح لاختيار العربي وزيرا للخارجية و الجندي للعدل و العيسوي للدا خلية في حكومة شرف "
    Relief over El Arabi being chosen as foreign minister and Jundi for Justice and Eyosi --
    ^waaa too many names and I suck at politics and I know like zilch about algerian politics

" اسرار " امن الدولة" : تنسيق بين النظام و الاخوان ... و تكليف عمرو موسى بفض الثورة "
    Secrets 'National Security' : Cooperation between the government and (Muslim) brotherhood...and assigning Amr Musa with settling the revolution

Noncomforming diplomat crititicizes the Arabic University in its delay in protecting its civilians and reveloutianaries

Never again
    Last edited by VivaPalestina; 04-15-2011 at 05:31 AM.

aila said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Muhammad VI (King of Morroca) in Algeria
    it's Moroccan here sweety...

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by aila View Post
    it's Moroccan here sweety...
    Ummm I didnt understand but I corrected the a, its Morroco

kol 3am w enta b5eir 7abibi, allah yt3amak 7ob w sa3ade w se7a b7ayatak la2ni ba2dar a7leflak eno bas albi ana elly 3ndo 7ob safi elak
    shokran kteeer ,7ayati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is true that I have had heartache and tragedy in my life. These are things none of us avoids. Suffering is the price of being alive.

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by arabikprincessangel View Post
    shokran kteeer ,7ayati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3afwan sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by ostricarazor View Post
    I need this on english... thanx

inshalla kol 3am we enta 7ayah be5ar inshalla 3amk mabrook inshalla kol la7da kalema td7kk inshalla kol ma t9b7 9ba7 tshrb 8hwtk

my try for beggining

may God give u happy long life.............

and i am blocked longer...

somebody will help soon:P

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by ostricarazor View Post
    I need this on english... thanx

inshalla kol 3am we enta 7ayah be5ar inshalla 3amk mabrook inshalla kol la7da kalema td7kk inshalla kol ma t9b7 9ba7 tshrb 8hwtk
    may it be a good year for you , and this year to be blessed ..and may every moment be laughter everytime u wake up in morning and drink your coffee

tip/ kol 3am wenta b5er = is used as greetings for birthday
    so its same like happy birthday / happy years and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maviii View Post
    may it be a good year for you , and this year to be blessed ..and may every moment be laughter everytime u wake up in morning and drink your coffee

tip/ kol 3am wenta b5er = is used as greetings for birthday
    so its same like happy birthday / happy years and so on.
    ok i was closer...)))))))or far away

Maviii said:

yeah you were so close dear

toonsia said:

Tooonisa - my try, I hope Oriee will come later and help me out

A demonstration (march) demanding for the release of the moroccan hostages in Tandof (Algeria) threatining --- between Boutifleka (Algerian president) and Muhammad VI (King of Morroco) in Algeria

Relief over El Arabi being chosen as foreign minister and Jundi for Justice and Eyosi --
    ^waaa too many names and I suck at politics and I know like zilch about algerian politics

Secrets 'National Security' : Cooperation between the government and (Muslim) brotherhood...and assigning Amr Musa with settling the revolution

Noncomforming diplomat crititicizes the Arabic University in its delay in protecting its civilians and reveloutianaries

Never again
    Thank youuu Viva !
  16. sweet_hEArT said:

hiiii can someone tell me what does "zarb2a" or "zarb2ty" mean??
  17. starsky said:

Can some one help me with this please.....thanks

b3dain boglak balash a7rejak godam

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by starsky View Post
    Can some one help me with this please.....thanks

b3dain boglak balash a7rejak godam
    I'll tell you later rather than embarrass you in front of ..

Tear_drop said:

اجبرتني دموعي ان اكتب

اجبرتني همومي ان ابكي

ويجبرني قلبي ان افكر

ويجبرني التفكير ان اتألم

ويجبرني التألم ان انزف

ويجبرني النزف ان اموت

ويجبرني الموت ان
    - - ; Nothing compares...
    no worries or cares.
    Regrets and mistakes - they’re memories made.
    Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? ♫

VivaPalestina said:

اجبرتني دموعي ان اكتب
    My tears told me to write
    اجبرتني همومي ان ابكي
    My grief forced me to cry
    ويجبرني قلبي ان افكر
    And my heart forces me to remember
    ويجبرني التفكير ان اتألم
    And thinking forces me to feel pain
    ويجبرني التألم ان انزف
    And feeling pain forces me to bleed