Please ID this rock song, female singer: maybe slovak or croatian

Thread: Please ID this rock song, female singer: maybe slovak or croatian

Tags: None
  1. pianoman74 said:

Default Please ID this rock song, female singer: maybe slovak or croatian

... or even bosnian.

I ended up here because of an apparent "ne treba" I could make out from the lyrics, which smells a lot like croatian, serbian or even bosnian.
    But it might also be Czech/Slovak. Like in my other thread some time ago, I again have to state that the similarity is very tricky, sometimes by only one letter, or "e-hacek" in Czech whilst it's a "je" in some languages of the Serbo-Croatian family. (Yet the very same meaning.)

http://rghost.net/4554546

Spring said:

I don't think it's Serbian, CR nor Bosnian

Bosniaque said:

Oh that was such a noisy and bad audio file.. I couldn't make much from it but I agree with Spring it's definitly not Serbian,Croatian or Bosnian.

Citycat said:

Ugh, what a horrific quality! It's not Bulgarian either.

Athanatos said:

If you upload track with better quality, I'll be able to define the language. Or at least - upload longer part of the track.
    Definetly it is not south-slavic language.
    It seems like czech, slovak, polish or ukrainian, or even like non-slavic baltic language (lithuanian or latvian).

6. Chobot said:

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman74 View Post
    ... or even bosnian.

I ended up here because of an apparent "ne treba" I could make out from the lyrics, which smells a lot like croatian, serbian or even bosnian.
    But it might also be Czech/Slovak. Like in my other thread some time ago, I again have to state that the similarity is very tricky, sometimes by only one letter, or "e-hacek" in Czech whilst it's a "je" in some languages of the Serbo-Croatian family. (Yet the very same meaning.)

http://rghost.net/4554546
    Hi pianoman, upload it again and send me the link to email: chrobak7@post.sk. If it is czech or slovak, I am sure, I will know it or I can find it for you.