Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Battles

Sade

Quote Originally Posted by SiLvEr_MooN View Post
    Sade, good night!

PS Go and translate some songs if you are bored
    Nightey Silver.

Aye aye captain. Although, boredom has become a rare thing for me lately. ='(

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    Damn, it's going to be hard to satisfy you. (where is the cute/innocent blushing smiley when you need it?)
    If I'm not wrong, the old cool-smiley was smiling too.

New candidates: &) &] &* &/ %) (don't be so picky!)

And no, I don't have a beard. Right now.
    Lol Sema this one made my day I had to quote it fully =D

I think whats upsetting me most is the smiley analysis me Simona drafted up no longer qualifies any longer *cries* and we now have to do a prolonged study to accurately determine the new characteristics of each =( I mean is really the drug addict that he seems to be or is there more to the story? And is really angry or just a blush gone wrong? Aaaaaaah my poor study, I was quite attached to it!

P.S I think my like button is proving as tempermental as my thank you button!! I keep trying to like your posts but ATL refuses

Thanks

this one looks like a un-halal piglet. Awful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    this one looks like a un-halal piglet. Awful.
    Maybe a demonised pig? May God forgive them for ruining our halal threads, we should complain to the committee :theoldcoolfacethathadamazingglasseseventhoughhelo okedtheoppositeofcool:

Tyrannosaurus Regina partizanka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Maybe a demonised pig? May God forgive them for ruining our halal threads, we should complain to the committee :theoldcoolfacethathadamazingglasseseventhoughhelo okedtheoppositeofcool:
    It took me about 3 and half minutes to read what you wrote between : : :P

Viva, somebody, please, take Viva's old Smiley Analysis and make it a sticky! Please. It was just right.

Who has the next battle? I think it's safe to assume that Bosn..Dino Merlin won the last round. <3 =D

P.S. Don't worry, Viva...Sade and I will "like" every post for you. Just point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    It took me about 3 and half minutes to read what you wrote between : : :P

Viva, somebody, please, take Viva's old Smiley Analysis and make it a sticky! Please. It was just right.

Who has the next battle? I think it's safe to assume that Bosn..Dino Merlin won the last round. <3 =D

P.S. Don't worry, Viva...Sade and I will "like" every post for you. Just point us in the right direction.
    Aah no worries, you've always had a tough time understanding me But you get there in the end...thats what's important (<- hmm I wonder how this one will turn out!)

And thanks for lending me your like button, but you seem to always know exactly what I wish to like anyway...except your own witty posts in which case I think Sema will have to intercede on my behalf

My smiley analysis <3<3 Like seriously? I think I should just drop out of engineering and consider doing this for a masters

Thanks

Thank you ayiiim for leaving me alone in my offtopicicty

Next battle:

Abidin - Boşuna

Fadel Shaker - Ya 3'ayeb

Sotis Volanis - Poso mou leipei

Last edited by VivaPalestina; 03-07-2011 at 07:00 AM. Reason: ayiiiim's orders :p to add the greek version!

Thanks

Aah no worries, you've always had a tough time understanding me But you get there in the end...thats what's important (<- hmm I wonder how this one will turn out!)
    LOL...It turned out emotionally vague and looked like all his bastard brothers and their perfect big teeth. >:[

I liked your battle Vivushka. Actually both songs sounded nice to me, and Abidin gave me a nice reminder of why I don't watch music videos... I had never heard of that singer before.
    I liked his song okay though. Then Fadel came and I had learnt my lesson to not watch the video..Why do so many Arabic songs have this style of background vocals? I don't quite like it. But I listened and remembered to myself: Ahhhh, Arabic sounds so beautiful. <3 <3 It really does. It somehow sounded better with this melody too.

And so despite the backing vocals that I'm iffy about...
    Abidin-o
    Fadel- 1

Sorry, next time I'll try to stick to a simple Fadel +1. :P

Sade

Fadel +1. (I agree with parti about Arabic sounding beautiful..I didn't like the lyrics of either version, but Fadel's sounded better to me.)

Abidin-O
    Fadel- 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaza'cim
    Sorry, next time I'll try to stick to a simple Fadel +1. :P
    For the sake of all of us...I hope not!!

As for the lyrics, I dont know what the one in Turkish says, but I like it when he says 'ooof ooof oooof' =D Funnily enough, I'm more used to the Turkish one because ayiiiim has sent this one to me, and I gave up on videos along time ago I actually thought I'd be outvoted on this one

Abidin - 0
    Fadel - 3

Thanks

For the sake of all of us...I hope not!!

As for the lyrics, I dont know what the one in Turkish says, but I like it when he says 'ooof ooof oooof' =D Funnily enough, I'm more used to the Turkish one because ayiiiim has sent this one to me, and I gave up on videos along time ago I actually thought I'd be outvoted on this one

Abidin - 0
    Fadel - 3
    I'm just using context clues to figure out the Turkish lyrics...I think something about his amazing car, exotic looking girlfriend, and overall coolness and charm. <--- Look what I found, Silver!!! This guy is so "cool."

Sade

I'm just using context clues to figure out the Turkish lyrics...I think something about his amazing car, exotic looking girlfriend, and overall coolness and charm. <--- Look what I found, Silver!!! This guy is so "cool."
    Actually, I would've liked the song a bit more if the lyrics were similar to how you described it. *coughs*

Thanks

I had never heard of that singer before.
    Why do so many Arabic songs have this style of background vocals? I don't quite like it.
    He is our first "POPSTAR" but not the last lost one
    Neither do I but it seems it is a must in Arabic music.

Funny you
    Oh no, but he smokes!

There is also a Greek version Can we hear it and make our final decision later on? (Don't forget to edit your posts )

Tr and Greek versions sound so alike and the Arabic one is a bit too Arabesque I think :P
    The Greek singer is out of breath while singing, which disturbs my ears and the Tr one doesn't have a good voice.
    I'm voting for the Greek one only because it sounds more beautiful. Add my vote, make your own calculations and let me see the result :P

Thanks

Pugnacious ay :Oldrolleyes::Oldcool::Old::OldD:

Thanks

What does that mean?

Thanks

Neither do I but it seems it is a must in Arabic music.
    LOL!!!! WHY!?!?! Viva, does this strike you at all or does it sound good to you? <-----I really do not smile like that when I blush.

Tr and Greek versions sound so alike and the Arabic one is a bit too Arabesque I think :P
    The Greek singer is out of breath while singing, which disturbs my ears and the Tr one doesn't have a good voice.
    I'm voting for the Greek one only because it sounds more beautiful. Add my vote, make your own calculations and let me see the result :P
    I remember thinking and reading exactly this about Soner Sarıkabadayı.
    I listened to the Greek one but I still liked the Arabic version best.
    Abidin-0
    Fadel-3
    Sotis-1

Thanks

I remember thinking and reading exactly this about Soner Sarıkabadayı.
    Yes, I said it before about him. You have an amazing memory
    Last edited by SiLvEr_MooN; 03-06-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks

Yes, I said it before about him. You have an amazing memory 8)
    Thank you. I just needed to quote this in case Sade forgot it already. :P Oldurme Sade! *crying*

Thanks

How do you like my new smiley guys? > ""
    That's a special gift given by someone special for my special birthday Doesn't it look really special?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sooooo Special View Post
    How do you like my new smiley guys? > ""
    That's a special gift given by someone special for my special birthday Doesn't it look really special?

ROFLMAO!
    You're welcome.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast