Someone can translate it in Easy English?(Again)Зле разпределени

Thread: Someone can translate it in Easy English?(Again)Зле разпределени

Tags: None

yosis said:

Post Someone can translate it in Easy English?(Again)Зле разпределени

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/bu...predeleni.html
    Excuse me, but the English here as too complicated, I made a comparison in the dictionary between the words in Bulgarian and English, and it gives me different meanings, I would be very happy if someone can translate it into English simply, thank you
    TEXT
    Дори не слушаш онази кукла с тебе
    А се обръщащ 100 пъти към мене
    И аз не слушам какво ми се говори
    По двойки уж сме
    Ти с твойта
    Аз със моя

Прпиев:
    Защо така сме зле разпределни
    В любовта си грешките сме взели
    Ръцете искат в теб да се допират
    Да стои със нея-няма да ги спирам
    С него и с нея зле разпределни
    Да стой със нея-няма да ги спирам

На него казвай
    Какво ще обеснявам
    И тя отдавна до тебе побеснява
    От теб опасни флойди се измъкват
    Не ми помагаш
    И вече става трудно
    Едно ми трябва
    А друго получавам
    Ако избягам в какво да се надявам
    Ще развалим ли с тебе тези двойки
    Или стоим си аз със моя ти със xaxa твойта?

Прпиев:
    Защо така сме зле разпределни
    Да стои със нея-няма да ги спирам
    С него и с нея зле разпределни
    Да стой със нея-няма да ги спирам

Spring said:

I think it's not so much complicating English but the song is quite confusing itself

You’re not even listening to that doll with you
    But you’re turning to me 100 times
    And I’m not listening to what they tell me (what people say)
    We are both in pairs
    You with yours
    Me with mine

Chorus:
    Why are we so badly distributed
    From (in) love, we got (made) mistakes (? В любовта си грешките сме взели)
    My hands want to touch you
    To stay with her, I can't stop him (?Да стой със нея-няма да ги спирам)
    With him and with her badly distributed
    In love, we made mistakes ?
    My hands want to touch you
    To stay with her, will not stop them

Tell him
    What I am going to explain
    And you made her angry long time ago
    You’re pulling out dangerous fluids
    You’re not helping me (nor are the above lines helping in making this understandable)
    And now it’s getting tough
    I need one thing
    But getting another
    If I run away, what can I hope for
    Shall I, with you, separate the couples
    Or, stand by mine and you by yours?

Maybe check this out until someone comes to the rescue - click

Citycat said:

yosis, let me give you my interpretation of the song ;-)

Дори не слушаш онази кукла с тебе You're not even listenig to that doll next to you
    А се обръщаш 100 пъти към мене But you're turning round to me like 100 times
    И аз не слушам какво ми се говори And I'm not listening to what I'm being told (=what my b/f is telling me)
    По двойки уж сме We both appear to be with our partners
    Ти с твойта You with yours
    Аз със моя Me with mine

Here Preslava is saying (singing) that the guy she likes came to a place they are (club, cafe, anywhere really) with his pretty girlfriend (Preslava refers to to her as "doll"), but the guy is not even listening to what doll is telling him, he's turning round (he does this 100 times) to look at Preslava, who is behind him, standing with her boyfriend. Preslava isn't listening to what she's being told either (she's not paying attention to what her boyfriend is telling her). They are both in a relationship, but not with each other - Preslava is with her b/f, the guy is with his g/f.

Прпиев: Chorus:
    Защо така сме зле разпределни Why are we so badly distributed? Why are we with the wrong partners?
    В любовта си грешките сме взели We took our love mistakes We made love mistakes
    Ръцете искат в теб да се допират (My) hands want to touch you
    Да стои със нея-няма да ги спирам Let him stay with her - I'm not going to stop them I won't try to make you break up with your g/f
    С него и с нея зле разпределни With him and with her badly distributed
    В любовта си грешките сме взели We took our love mistakes
    Ръцете искат в теб да се допират (My) hands want to touch you
    Да стой със нея-няма да ги спирам Let him stay with her - I'm not going to stop them

Why are we so badly distributed - It means - Why are we with the wrong people? Why did they pair up wrongly - why is the guy with his g/f, and she with her b/f and not with the guy? Preslava says that they made mistakes (chose the wrong partners). (My) hands want to touch you - this part is clear, right? Then she says she won't stop the guy from standing with his g/f. Then Preslava says all the same things again - that they're badly distributed (do you know this word? - imagine 4 socks. 1 person is wearing 1 black and 1 white sock. 2nd person is wearing 1 black and one orange sock - those 2 black socks would be a better match together than they are with white or orange. something like this http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66861027pWRqvg We took/made our love mistakes = Preslava chose/took the wrong guy. The guy she likes chose/has the wrong girl too. Then she repeats what she said.

На него казвай Tell him
    Какво ще обеснявам What am I going to explain
    This is a tricky part. Maybe Preslava says to the guy "You tell my b/f what's going on! What can I tell him when nothing physical has happened between us? (Preslava and the guy she likes only look at each other. This part suggest she hasn't cheated on her b/f with the guy she likes)
    И тя отдавна до тебе побеснява And she's going crazy beside you for a long time now/ And you made her angry long time ago
    The guy's girlfriend is angry cos she knows her boyfriend and Preslava want each other (simply put)
    От теб опасни флойди се измъкват And dangerous fluids are pulling out
    Preslava feels the vibes the guy is sending (by looking at her with desire)
    Не ми помагаш You're not helping me
    the guy is not helping her - by looking at her provocatively she can't hide what's going on from her boyfriend, nor she can want him less
    И вече става трудно And it's getting tougher

Едно ми трябва There's a one thing I need She wants the guy
    А друго получавам But I'm receiving another one She has a b/f she's not that crazy for
    Ако избягам в какво да се надявам If I run away, what shall I hope forif she misses the chance with a new guy - what can she hope for? will she be happy with her b/f?
    Ще развалим ли с тебе тези двойкиShall we separate these couples Will you break up with your girlfriend and I with my b/f?
    Или стоим си аз със моя ти със xaxa твойта?Or will we be standing with our partners - me with mine and you with haha yours?

yosis said:

Or will we be standing with our partners Ще развалим ли с тебе тези двойки = its not? I will spoil you with these couples

По двойки уж сме We both appear to be with our partners -4 wORDS IN BG - 8 IN ENGLISH?

От теб опасни флойди се измъкват = Toxic liquids coming from you ?
    По двойки уж сме = We were a pair of seemingly ?
    badly distributed = I Found That Its Also Broken ,But what its meAN Its mean We are so from this word: to be scattered ; to be distributed, to be disseminated ; to be spread (rumor, information)
    I Need Other - Word if waht you wirte its good