A song from the mid to late 90s or maybe even early 00s.

Thread: A song from the mid to late 90s or maybe even early 00s.

Tags: None
  1. s!dneyhammer said:

Default A song from the mid to late 90s or maybe even early 00s.

I can't figure this song out! I can't remember any of the lyrics, but it was an inspirational or relaxed song that had children singing the chorus and possibly part of the beginning. I think the main artist was female and it was one of those songs that gives you butterflies in your stomach to listen to it because of the inspiration or feel behind it. Any help would be nice!
    Thanks!

S!dney

2. nighthouse66 said:

are you talking about "toy soldiers"?

3. jp12345 said:

This is why you shouldn't make several threads about the same song. You just end up going in circles: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...me-please.html

4. s!dneyhammer said:

No, Toy Soldiers was in 1989. Thanks, though.

jp-I don't care really, I am just trying to figure out the song and making a new thread puts it at the top so it is viewed more often...putting in your two-cents about that made absolutely no effect on the matter and was overall pointless. The end.

5. Asuyuka said:

Quote Originally Posted by s!dneyhammer View Post

jp-I don't care really, I am just trying to figure out the song and making a new thread puts it at the top so it is viewed more often...putting in your two-cents about that made absolutely no effect on the matter and was overall pointless. The end.
    You could have just bumped the old topic. You wouldn't be the first.

Mixalopoulos said:

Frightfully rude. jp12345 is a respected senior member here, and he quite rightly pointed out that multiple postings for the same song is counterproductive. You can bump if you like, but being aggressive and arrogant will find you no favours.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

7. s!dneyhammer said:

My apologies...I have been in a very bad mood lately, and just realized how rude that sounded. I've been under a lot of stress and this has sent me over the edge almost
    Sorry for the rudeness and arrogance of the previous post.

8. s!dneyhammer said:

Also thank you for telling me about the bumping of posts...I am sort of new on here and didn't know to do that...I really am sorry about the previous post, but being in a bad mood made me pick up on your post as a negatively commented post, and I read it in the wrong tone.

Mixalopoulos said:

Also thank you for telling me about the bumping of posts...I am sort of new on here and didn't know to do that...I really am sorry about the previous post, but being in a bad mood made me pick up on your post as a negatively commented post, and I read it in the wrong tone.
    Apologies accepted. Now we can get down to finding your song.

10. bugmenot1 said:

These "kids" are in high school:

"Graduation (Friends Forever)" by Vitamin C
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

11. s!dneyhammer said:

I love that song! I told my Senior Class that it should be our graduation song, but it didn't pass...Sorry but that isn't it...Thanks for looking though!

Mixalopoulos said:

Wendy & Lisa & Tori Amos-Closing Of The Year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89st7QGHnJ8

13. s!dneyhammer said:

Nope...This stinks! I can't find the song anywhere!
    Thanks for trying, though!

14. Alexandre Martinho said:

Default Music name

Hi, I think the music you are looking for is nirvana from el bosco.