Anyone heard of this song?

Thread: Anyone heard of this song?

Tags: None
  1. Keefek said:

Default Anyone heard of this song?

I REALLY NEED HELP, I love this song very much, but I do not know the name of it. It's sang by Wadih El Safi and Assi El Helani

Here is the video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntzZl2oKHbI

If anybody can give me any sort of information on it such as name of song, is it new or old, if it is new has it been released yet and so on. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Keefek View Post
    I REALLY NEED HELP, I love this song very much, but I do not know the name of it. It's sang by Wadih El Safi and Assi El Helani

Here is the video,

If anybody can give me any sort of information on it such as name of song, is it new or old, if it is new has it been released yet and so on. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    i did my best to search..and what i found its that this song its not released yet..
    try to look for his newist album if its already on the market ( bt i think its not because if it would have been i could have had found the song easier )
    about the name of the song i am not sure ( i don't read arabic but from what i've been able to find out it's called " Your swearing Balgsn O bird" - الأمانة ( in english/arabic ) .i promise to update this post asap.
    Last edited by beatrice_elena2010; 03-25-2011 at 01:41 AM.
    * You refuse to notice the disgusting state of the world in which you live. You close yourself off rather than facing the reality that you are all animals pretending to be something more . *

beatrice_elena2010 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Keefek View Post

Here is the video,

well back hahaha
    the song is not released yet because the album is not on the market...
    also this song is made for Lebabon ( his own country )
    its kinda of the songs made for the sake of the country...just like Joseph Attieh - El Haq Ma Beymout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmIXUEq7QE0

(L) its a great song also
    * You refuse to notice the disgusting state of the world in which you live. You close yourself off rather than facing the reality that you are all animals pretending to be something more . *

Daydream said:

I found an article dated September 22, 2010 that says Today they began filming the video clip for their duo El Amana

And another on Feb 27, 2011 which says Assi el Hellani has decided to include the song in his upcoming album and that the video will basically portray Wadi3 El Safi as a great artist of the past who artists today like Assi will look up to and Assi will portray the artists of today whose "amaneh" it is to carry on the torch so-to-speak to future generations. I guess because Wadi3 El Safi has said in an interview before that like artists these days sing about garbage and like there is no meaning to songs anymore, that music today has become a mockery. There are only a handful of artists who sing for reason, for purpose. I guess El Amaneh is gonna talk about that issue.

The word Amaneh means like a promise/an oath.. for example: amaneh salemli 3a 3ammo then it means like they promised and made the oath for you that you sure as heck better not forget to say hello to uncle because I am completely trusting you with this task. lol I hope that makes sense
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥