Electronic instrumental song very hard to find, please help me!

Thread: Electronic instrumental song very hard to find, please help me!

Tags: electronic, instrumental, synthesizer, violins
  1. fancy87 said:

Exclamation Electronic instrumental song very hard to find, please help me!

I heard this song several times in a Guess Store but I'm not able to find it anywhere and it's very hard to describe. (I tried to hum it on websites like midomi but I totally failed). Here's all I can say about it:
    - it's INSTRUMENTAL, doesn't have a single lyric.
    - it's heavily ELECTRONIC, but with LOTS LOTS LOTS OF VIOLINS and SYNTHS throughout the whole song. I would say that the strings here have the main role.
    - though it's electronic, it also has a SOLEMN sound (like an organ?!), so it's not the kind of song you would hear at a party. I would say electronic and melancholic.
    - halfway through the song, there's a guitar solo moment that doesn't go well with the rest of the music
    - everytime it starts, I think "oh, this is Blind by Hercules and love affair" maybe because of the bass which is very similar. It's like Hercules and love affair meets Royksopp, Hot chip, Faithless and Groove Armada.
    - I suppose it's maximum 3-4 years old because it's played in the store where I work and which doesn't usually have songs older than 2007.

I really hope you can help, any suggestions are appreciated!

2. Th3Diplomat said:

3. fancy87 said:

Thank you for your reply! They kinda matcht he description but unfortunately it's not any of those songs.
    The beginning part of the song I'm looking for sounds like this song from 00:13
    [2RsfGJsax9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RsfGJsax9E[/video]

4. Claybricks said:

Most stores use pre-recorded music. Next time you hear the song, ask the manager for the track listing of the CD being played.

5. Th3Diplomat said:

video contains emi . restricted in my country.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Diplomat View Post
    video contains emi . restricted in my country.
    Try here:

Hercules And Love Affair - Blind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zW9R9sj894
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

7. fancy87 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Claybricks View Post
    Most stores use pre-recorded music. Next time you hear the song, ask the manager for the track listing of the CD being played.
    I work for that store and we don't use cds, but an hard drive that plays the same songs simultaneously in all the Guess stores of the city..

8. fancy87 said:

Any other suggestion?